Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eternally Bound: God's Fateful Curse

Eternally Bound: God's Fateful Curse

a part of “Eternally Bound: God's Fateful Curse”, a fictional universe by Blondie104.

We were bound to our races by a deep hatred and past prejudices that we could never shake. But we were bound to each other by a curse more powerful than that. It's called love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eternally Bound: God's Fateful Curse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Eternally Bound: God's Fateful Curse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue May 07, 2013 11:46 am

Is it possible to have Human 3, the Martyr?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Tue May 07, 2013 12:00 pm

@Issa, yes.

@Almostinsane, read rules

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue May 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Ah, sorry.

My favorite movie is... Mulan, actually. Edit: And my favorite quote is "Evil devours itself."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue May 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Character sheet submitted, I hope you like. I was trying to go for something a little different lol
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Tue May 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Yes. I like the old soul. I foresee a few awkward moments between her and the younger generation

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Tue May 07, 2013 6:59 pm

All: Should I create a forest? Or should it be a park? I'm trying to decide what locations I should have and if any of them are relevant to all of the characters' stories other than Loca Luna? Everyone knows about Loca Luna

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue May 07, 2013 7:22 pm

I think a forest may be more convient and may add more drama like vampires can attack there witches can practice their magic there werwolves can change and humans can have some connection to it. Also to people who don't know about the creatures could find bodies that were killed by one of the species.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue May 07, 2013 8:50 pm

How common is the knowledge of the other races among humans? I'm just curious.

I love everyone's characters by the way. This roleplay is looking epic. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 pm

What is the setting that we should write out intros? I know its modern day, but should we type them doing whatever or do they have to be at a certain place during a certain time?

I think a forest, maybe a national forest, like Yellow Stone. xD I've been there and its has a lot of land where tourist are prohibited to go into.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Wed May 08, 2013 8:56 am

So, I'm glad that the forest will be ok. I'm working on eight essays right now for finals, but I'll have that location up by tonight.

@Almostinsane, because the mating situation was a curse from god, I would think that the humans know about the supernatural. However, because we all are doing this roleplay, I will let you guys have a say. Do you want all the humans to know. I know for a fact that Julie knows because her father hunted them, but that won't be the same for every character. So, it is up to everyone.

When I imagined this roleplay beginning, I wanted it to start with everyone deciding to go to Loca Luna. None of the mates have to meet or maybe not all of them. There could be a killing or fight or whatever. The first post can be exciting and intense as y'all want it.

Loving the characters by the way! :)

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed May 08, 2013 12:57 pm

I'm happy with humans knowing about other species, only disappointing thing for me is no one has taken on the character of Freya's mate! Lol

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed May 08, 2013 1:34 pm

I'm good with humans knowing about other species. I had that in mind anyway. I just wanted to make sure I was correct.

And I hope someone takes my character's mate too. I'm willing to make another character if someone makes her.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed May 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Almost: Good to be rping with you again. I'll create a char for your mate if you do the same for me? i have always enjoyed rping with you before so I think it would work quite well!

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Wed May 08, 2013 4:09 pm

I think Sadie and Alexander are going to have quite the relationship, if I’m not mistaken. I love how all the characters are turning out. :)

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed May 08, 2013 5:20 pm

yea they are gonna be fun
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed May 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Blondie: I have submitted a second character if that's okay, I am only in one other roleplay so I shouldn't have any problems handling 2. It's Witch 3 mate of Almost's character.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Blondie I think it may be better for some of us (for those who are able to) to take a second character that way more are filled up sooner.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Wed May 08, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm feeling a tad bit overwhelmed right now with these essays right now. Bear with me guys. I only have until tomorrow and I will be done with my first year of college. Thank God! =)

And as for the doubling up, that's fine. Just tell me who everyone wants and we can get this show on the road

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu May 09, 2013 12:26 pm

I think I'll take Vampire 4. That would be Freya's mate, right?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu May 09, 2013 5:11 pm

I'll take Phoebe Tolkin, If That's alright?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!