Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How to live while dying

How to live while dying

a part of “How to live while dying”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

You are diagnosed with one of the worst types of cancer, and you aren't even twenty. You know you probably are going to die, and are out into a support group full of people just as depressed as you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “How to live while dying”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

How to live while dying

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun May 26, 2013 9:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "How to live while dying"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: How to live while dying

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun May 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Girl Four please?

Password: Ummm, I have none. </3

ETA: Could I possibly change the FC? Since, like, I don't know who that is. ^^
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Mon May 27, 2013 1:08 am

Password: Emilie Autumn
May I reserve girl one? (:

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon May 27, 2013 5:46 am

This looks incredibly interesting. May I reserve boy 1?

Password:...Erm...?...Marina and the diamonds?/Fall out boy

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon May 27, 2013 6:57 am

To all: yes of course! Just keep in mind that people can complete for your spots.

LunaSpirit: Thanks so much! ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon May 27, 2013 9:59 am

Never mind! Forgot that people could compete for spots; don't think it's fair and don't like to do it. C:

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon May 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Password: It's a tie between Skrillex Deadmau5 and Eminem

May I reserve Boy 2 please?
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Tue May 28, 2013 1:46 am

Woo. (:
Done with my app.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Faux: she's great! Thanks!

Rage&Pride: well, I'm a little leery due to the fact that you only joined yesterday, and then you were on for an hour then left and haven't returned since. So for now, I'm leaving the spot open but if you are still with us and dedicated then please do send in a character!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed May 29, 2013 5:13 pm

I'll get my character up tomorrow, sorry for taking a while. :3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!