Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Modern Magic Story of Guardian

Modern Magic Story of Guardian

a part of “Modern Magic Story of Guardian”, a fictional universe by Arch_Demon666.

A story of modern magic and those who can use this gift. A story about a modern guild called Guardian Corp.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Modern Magic Story of Guardian”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Modern Magic Story of Guardian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Tue May 28, 2013 3:11 pm

We are starting with the arrival of your character.
[center]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue May 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Right, I am going to read now, then I will type up a post.
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue May 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Posted now. I was thinking equipment wis could Aidrid would have to get his Magi-tech pistol from guardian corp as guns are illegal in the UK. He will however already have his knife with him.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Tue May 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Ok, finished making my character and summited it. Might have accidentally summited twice due to internet problems.

spartan322
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu May 30, 2013 6:22 pm

that awkward moment when 4/5 characters use magic pistols.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Could be the standard weapon?

That fifth guy is a loser!

spartan322
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Thu May 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Even so the weapons have variety.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Thu May 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Yeah, but meh, I'm more for ranged weaponry than melee weapons, and it seems that the guns aren't exactly the same, since Notus has a revolver and Isaac has a semi automatic. One uses a clip, the other a magazine, so they are a little varied. Also, a handgun is much more practical to carry than, let's say, a sub-machine gun, assault rifle, sword, axe, etc...

And since my character is lazy, its would make sense for him to use a gun than something that takes more energy to use, like a knife or sword.

spartan322
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu May 30, 2013 7:32 pm

lol I was just teasing

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Fri May 31, 2013 3:33 pm

The gun has a clip or magazine? Because they are two different things that get confused often.

spartan322
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Fri May 31, 2013 5:37 pm

I assume it means magazines, since I just looked up the difference and found that a clip is used to load bullets into an internal magazine. I watched this video which is helpful and pretty interesting.
VIDEO

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:15 am

I presume that you know my character will be a villian, since you accepted his very illegal magic

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 pm

I guess you guys have decided against that Idea xD

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 am

You can always make him change to evil.

spartan322
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:59 pm

I was going to have him turn against them all during the mission, but I guess now it has to happen in the Lobby lol

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 am

Sorry was busy yesterday. I will be typing up a reply after school today.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:19 am

the white council will not allow someone free unless there is soothing to gain, something needs to given to taken. they just will not let someone go on a whim. and your sure to be one the most wanted list of you ever excepted from jail and all guilds would be alerted of this as well.

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 am

I had already taken both those things into account and planned my next post accordingly. Next time, you PM or post on here and consult about such things and this will go much much smoother, because now I have to restart my post from square one.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 am

Ok I guess I shouldn't post until the current situation is resolved.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:56 am

it's about as " resolved " as it can get I guess. So gi ahead and post, and I'll post after you

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!