Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Oblivious

The Oblivious

a part of “The Oblivious”, a fictional universe by ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁.

In a world of destruction, there is the resistance group known as The Oblivious to end the war between the frail humans and the Demons from Hell. The clear blue sky has now turned grey.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Oblivious”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Oblivious

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Oblivious"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Oblivious

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Could I reserve tsundere character?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:43 pm

May I reserve the Overly-hyper female please? ^w^/

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:47 pm

May I reserve the Non Try Hard male?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Alright, I have everyone down, but there are still two males to be filled if anyone can take a second character or have another join, I'd be grateful since I'd like to start as soon as possible!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:15 am

Could I grab the male leader, then? Seems like a fun role to play.

Perfidy
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:01 am

Nevermind, something came up, have fun though!

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Sure thing Perfidy! And thats fine Erst! Thanks for the offer anyways!

One more male remaining to be claimed!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:26 pm

I'll try to finish up my profile by Monday. ;)

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:16 am

Ergh, i'm so sorry. My friend's rp that we THOUGHT wasn't going to start has actually gotten off of the ground, so I'm going to have to bow out too. Not a good multi-tasker over here.

Good luck, though!

Perfidy
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Kay Alise! I'll be waiting until then!

And that's fine Perdify! It's a shame you can't rp with us, but it's alright! Good luck with your other rp as well!

So there is still one more male role open! The first male role! If anyone can play a second role, please do! And if you can invite someone else, please do!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:19 pm

I'll take the one male role ^^

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Thanks a lot Lee (/T uT)/ I really appreciate you taking the last role!

And with that, all roles are filled out and we can start once all characters are in!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!