Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bioshock -  Would you kindly?

Bioshock - Would you kindly?

a part of “Bioshock - Would you kindly?”, a fictional universe by Ghost Chrismen.

Its been 10 years even since this fine place was complete, This is the Place were a all are accepted into life! Were the little sisters find ADAM at every corner! Were death cant go! Welcome, to Rapture!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bioshock - Would you kindly?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bioshock - Would you kindly?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bioshock - Would you kindly?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Ehm, This this thing on? I-i- I said is this thing on? Ok Its on, Ehm, Hai dis is a Signature, I hope you enjoyed it. NOW GO AWAY.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Bioshock - Would you kindly?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Wow, this RP seems pretty attractive to me. This entire month is the month I got interested in the BioShock series, and I've seen playthroughs of BioShock, BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite, and they were all pretty awesome. Though, I like researching games, The Half-Life/Portal series being the one series I've studied more than any. BioShock, however, is one I'm still studying, but I understand most of the stuff. Anyway, just to be clear, does this RP take place before, during or after BioShock 2?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Its after Bioshock one and before bioshock 2, I hope you enjoy this Rp!

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:55 am

Is this still accepting? If so, I'd like to throw in a Bouncer Big Daddy from an old Rp in here. Just please...... no Alpha series? I had a huge argument with an alpha series player and, well starting with plasma's, big daddy strength, and a crap-ton of super guns is not very balanced.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 am

I'm sure the GM is fine with it. Although, the thing about Bouncers, like all other Big Daddies, is that they don't have any free will or thought, as opposed to the ferocious Alpha series, like our favorite Subject Delta. Though, I can't be entirely sure about that, as the wiki only refers to them as 'mindless drones' and doesn't exclude Alpha series in that statement. However, I could imagine that a sentient creature wouldn't have to be shot to sense danger. Maybe you'll have to ask somebody else about that.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:31 am

Oh, trust me, you don't have to quote Bioshock lore to me, I'm quite familiar with it. Mr. Thumper is a dumb, SEMI-Mindless berzerker. Alice, his little sister, is what guides him. Basically, I always wondered what would happen if a little sister got turned in to Tenenbaum and cured without it's Tin Daddy dying first. This one remained loyal to her, and with a LOT of hypnotize plasmids, Tenenbaum was actually able to open some of his neural pathways. So now he's about as smart as a beagle, with some very set logic. Something get's close to Alice, it dies. Violently. I can send in the sheet (may need some editing to this new sheet), and if there's an issue I'll resign myself peacefully.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:51 pm

HOLY RYAN INC. THIS SKYROCKETED FASTER THEN HECK!

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Well, I suppose it's about time you make your character and tell us when to begin.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 pm

So, I was thinking of making a character relating to Sander Cohen. Not blood related, I mean just like...one of his prodigies or something. Same powers as a houdini splicer, would that be alright?
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:37 pm

Yes its alright! This is rapture my friend! oh, and you all can start posting now.

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:08 am

Dibs on first post!

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:45 am

Well, guys. Yesterday, my hard drive crashed majorly. My PC is down and out for good I fear. I'm having to use a straining combo of my PS3 and local library to keep going on here, so if I can't post every day I do apologize. I'll try my best though.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Soooo........ There anyone else here?Or is it just me and Lloyd now? Cause nobodies posted in a while, so I'm kinda wondering if this is dead.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Chrismen on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:34 pm

It does feel Dead. . .

Ghost Chrismen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Well, I'm posting when anybody else does...

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!