Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Will Go Against the Heavens

a part of “I Will Go Against the Heavens”, a fictional universe by Shadow_676.

What happens when the Gods, Demons and Humans rebel against the Heavenly Ruler?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Will Go Against the Heavens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_676 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "I Will Go Against the Heavens"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow_676
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I Will Go Against the Heavens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MangaGirl2303 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Can I reserve the demon Salem?
You:"Whats your name?"
Me:"That's Classified
You:"Why?"
Me:"That's Classified"
You:"What's your favorite color?"
Me:"That's Classified"
You:"Is everything classified?"
Me:"No"
You:"What isn't?"
Me:"Pudding"
You:"Why pudding?"
Me:"That's classified"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MangaGirl2303
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:03 pm

I would like to run an idea for a character by you Shadow.

I would like to create a human who is the only success of Project 09, likely due to an inert power that he has yet to discover.

Please tell me what you think by PM, and maybe we can work some details out.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:08 am

I'd love to take the Goddess of Destiny, although I have questions regarding her 'playstyle' if you may.

Could you outline what she does other than govern each and every person's Destiny? And I also know how the Heavenly Rules are meant to be broken, but is it possible if she's neutral, in a sense that she's not going to stop people from changing their destinies, but at the same time she's not going to assist them either.

...Or in fact, let's just say: "Show your worth to change your own Destiny."

Would that work?
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:20 am

I've decided to make a human for this role play, but I have a question about the character sheet.

Where it says appearance it mentions to put words and no pictures. I might sound a little dumb asking this, but I'm not sure if that means we can't put any pictures of the character we want to use as a faceclaim or if that's just the description part. Like for the character height and weight, clothing, build, ect.

Just wondering since I already have a character image I was planning on using and I don't get why it wouldn't be okay to put an image on your character profile.

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MangaGirl2303 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Sorry when submitting my char I misread the description and thought it said no words only pics, I edited her and fixed it sorry for the misunderstanding I really want to be a part of this roleplay.

MangaGirl2303
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 pm

I submitted my character. If I need to fix anything with her then please let me know ^^

My question still stands, though. I'll make any necessary adjustments once I get an answer.

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Well I thought this was a pretty interesting role play and I was looking forward to getting into this but if the gm doesn't get back any time soon the this hung is probably going to die before it even starts...

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_676 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:31 am

I apologize for my absence. I was in the field and I am just now getting back. I am in the army and I get random field exercises all the time. If anyone is still wanting to be in this roleplay then please either message me or post in the OOC. I should be able to get on everyday now for at least another month but I may or may not be going to the field in a week. I have not been told yet.

Shadow_676
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!