Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Catastrophic World

A Catastrophic World

a part of “A Catastrophic World”, a fictional universe by Makenna Young.

Six half mortals are the sole survivors of the apocalypse. It is up to them to start the new world. If they can survive the encounter.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Catastrophic World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Catastrophic World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Catastrophic World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: A Catastrophic World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Painting Baltimore on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Reserve the me Fallen Angel, please. c:
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery,
In the courage that drives one person,
To stand up for another

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Painting Baltimore
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:40 pm

@Painting Baltimore:
But, of course. c:

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet95 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Can I reserve the vampiress?

Scarlet95
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:39 pm

May I reserve the female fae please?? X3

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Can I reserve the werewolf? Tanks

Lol

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Yes, yes, and yes!
Sorry for the late response, got busy this past week.

Anyway, that leaves the merman.
I'll put out a roleplayer wanted for him.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koiifiish on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:03 pm

Hello there! I would love to take the merman, if that's alright with you. Please let me know if the spot's still open, and I'll send the character sheet as soon as possible.
koiifiish
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." → Harry Potter

koiifiish
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:04 am

It's still open, so you got it! :)
And everyone else, I'm extending reservation periods.
However, if you do not have your bios up by next Saturday, you will not be permitted to participate.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koiifiish on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:15 am

Thank you! I'm so excited to get this role-play started. :)
Just to clarify: Would you prefer real or anime pictures for the characters?

koiifiish
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Just waiting for someone to make a character and post it, for confirmation

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!