Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Flags of Glory!

The Den (OOC)

a part of “The Flags of Glory!”, a fictional universe by R.T.M.X..

You have been called upon to explore the Shattered Isles for a legendary treasure, one that's guarded by various secrets of the deep, but keep in mind that you are not the only ones searching! [ACCEPTING]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Flags of Glory!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Den (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:18 pm

This is the OOC topic for "The Flags of Glory!"

This is a remake of my failed roleplay that went by a similar name and theme, as it was just a tad bit too late to edit and move things around on it.

If somebody has any questions or comments regarding the roleplay, or is wishing to reserve a spot, please do so here, and I'll try to answer your question as best as I can.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Re: The Den (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:25 am

Hey :) I'd love to give this a go! If possible, I'd love to reserve the First Mate, and make a female half elf, if you're taking reservations yet? ^-^

- Lorawr
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:21 am

Alright, cool! And yes, I am taking reservations.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I think I just might join this, and I think I would like to be a male feral. As for his crew position, is it possible for him to be the Lookout?

kokiri_kat
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:40 pm

@Freckled*One
Why, yes you can!

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Okay great! I should have him submitted in a couple of days.

Oh and by the way, what an awesome theme! I had never heard that song before, but I like it!

kokiri_kat
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:24 am

Thanks, it's the folk version of We Are Pirates by Orden Ogan.

I changed the theme song as well.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:18 pm

@Lorawr @Freckled*One
The Captain position is still open, as well as the other positions, so see if you can get friends to join in.

@Karoki
While you may be new and don't have the PM system unlocked just yet, I edited your character to include the profile sheet for you to fill out.

Also, everybody please disregard those two posts from Karoki, as she's a new member, and I'm not the kind of person to turn down people who are new to either textual roleplaying or to the site.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxwellH on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Assuming that the people making characters for this Roleplay still are, I would gladly join this.
As for a position I generally find myself leaning towards Gunner (Or Master Gunner I suppose) in Pirate things. Cannons are fun.

MaxwellH
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:14 pm

The roleplay is still looking for people to join, and thanks for the consideration of joining.

Master Gunner is open, and I do agree that cannons and thing that go boom are always fun to be around.

You can never have enough Dakka.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Well, I do appreciate your interest in the roleplay, I feel it is best to close it before it got a chance to get started, as there had been a lack of dedication and communication between players, and I'm largely to blame as well.

However, despite this, the world I did create for this roleplay has been largely successful for my other groups, one being largely tabletop. Even though it did not work out as I had hoped this time around, I refuse to give up on the world and the lore that has been in place.

Hopefully those who did join would understand why, and I hope to see you again when I try again at bringing this particular world to life.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!