Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Namae

Namae

a part of “Namae”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

"When we meet people, we first ask for their name." In Fujiwara High School, there are eight students that are caught in a huge and confusing love circle that could make or break their friendship with each other.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Namae”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Namae

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:17 pm

@Ville.Sunfall

That sounds like a fun idea! yeah, sure I can do that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

teacookies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Teacookies- OH yay! Okay I will go ask if it is alright to do :3
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:26 pm

@Ville.Sunfall
Okay tell me how it goes~

teacookies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:20 pm

o.o No one is in love with the Rebel Boy XD Ouch what a hard blow

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 pm

What about flirty girl? Her personality is asking to be liked. XP
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:09 pm

This is because shy girl is liked by two and crybaby boy is liked by two, this is probably to make romantic rivals but it is a strange selection of those who are not liked, everyone likes a rebel who rarely gives a crap, and flirty girls are desirable ;(

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:09 pm

@Ville and 5th

Oh wait wait! The love circle on the first page was just what people would start out with in the beginning of the rp! That means that during the rp, people's romantic interests will change (although some can remain the same) and whatsuch, so just wait! You'll never know what'll happen once it starts!

And speaking of starting... We'll be starting this rp tomorrow after I hurdle over my school and anything else that'll keep me busy!

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Yay!!! C(0w0)D
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Posted!

Oh, and I noticed that I had apparently messed up Masami's name since it was originally supposed to be Masumi, but then I misspelled it on the character sheet... so... her name is official Masami now (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Akira's post will either be up tonight or tomorrow \^w^/

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Sorry for all the wait on my side guys! I'm going to have my post up by tonight, promise!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Tis R.P is dead isn't it? -sighs-

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!