Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sky Pirates: Band of Misfits

Sky Pirates: Band of Misfits

a part of “Sky Pirates: Band of Misfits”, a fictional universe by Army.of.One.

A crew of pirates posing as a traveling circus pull of some of the greatest heists in history.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sky Pirates: Band of Misfits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sky Pirates: Band of Misfits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Excellent that helps with my post should have it up after I get home from work sometime

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Still no posts guys?? :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleSoup on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:27 pm

I am currently writing one myself now, been a bit busy doing some designs for the Christmas show.

Although I'm not sure what to do with Barbarus as of yet so I'm going to wing it a little lol
Million to one chances, crop up nine times out of ten.

The thing about stories is that you have to pick the ones that last.

If all the world's a stage, then the techies must be gods!

TurtleSoup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:10 am

Posted :)
I wasn't sure if the ship was flying yet or not, so I tried to make it so my post could work either way.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Sorry everyone, had a bit of a hectic weekend with my little one but he's all better now so I should be able to make a post this evening.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Posted, finally! Let me tell you- I had to retype that post twice, because my computer was being a bit..annoying. xD

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Hoodie on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaalrighty, sorry for the delay, I will have something up by the end of tonight!!
I was formed in the shadows, in the void faster than light. Sheathed in darkness, the world expands, and I feel at home in a mystical place. When I close my eyes, and the void envelops me, I can fly, I can breathe in water and vacuum, I can change my shape and go anywhere I please, anytime I want. No information escapes me, for there was none to fall away in the first place; there is only peace.

Black Hoodie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Everyone's posts are really great!! I will get my posts up here within a day or two. I've got a lot going on, so just be patient with me. In three weeks I'm done with school, and then it'll not be so hard for me to post!!

So yeah, expect them in a couple days! :)

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Hoodie on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Oi! Imunna reply soooooooonish, don't y'all worry!

Black Hoodie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Hey everyone I was just checking in. Just wondering if this is still active.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm here and am actually going to post tonight!! The doctor's post is almost finished, so his will be up and hopefully Annie and Leo's as well

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!