Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Hate Princes

We Hate Princes

a part of “We Hate Princes”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

"Princesses", Princes, Dragons, kidnapping, what more could you need in a day's work?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Hate Princes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We Hate Princes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We Hate Princes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: We Hate Princes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:01 am

This looks really cool! hmmm, but what would I play?
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:15 am

I'd like to reserve a dragon pls :D

Edit: Nevermind
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Oh damnit. I've been waiting for months for a good Rp to reuse Drograh, and here one finally comes right on the day I'm about to be off for a five day vacation.

... I don't suppose you'd be willing to let me reserve a dragon spot till Christmas? >_> I know that's a lot to ask but I won't have time to make a profile for the next few days.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:05 pm

stealthpanther:
Play whatever you like~!

AvalonKnight:
Whatever works!

Wake:
This character looks interesting enough! I'll go ahead and reserve for you.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:55 pm

gyahh! I..I can't decide..all the roles look so cool.... T-T I can picture a character for each of them too....

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Weelll~ If you really like, you can play more than one character. I normally cut it off at two per player but really want to, you can do three.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Could I please reserve a Princess spot? (I hope im doing this right. ><)

"No one would be foolish enough to choose war over peace--in peace sons bury their fathers, but in war fathers bury their sons."-Croesus of Lydia

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:18 pm

You've got it! I'll reserve a princess for you~!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Thank you. ^^ I'll have my character up hopefully by tomorrow.

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 pm

@Generic thanks. (typing from phone) I was thinking of having Drograh be the grouchy 'stop havinh fun' guy of the dragons. depending on how this rp goes I might develop him into the stories end vilian.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:33 pm

I'll take a prince and a dragon then

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:35 am

You've got it stealthpanther! I'll reserve right away!

On another note to all of you, you're reserve times are extended until after the holidays, just because I understand that you're probably busy.

However, I would like you to get your characters up ASAP. If you could PM me or tell me here that your busy, that would be preferred.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:55 pm

On the pet part, could my character have a wolf for a pet?

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:18 pm

I have submitted my character. I hope it went through.

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Alright! I went ahead and accepted, but would you mind going in and writing just a bit of history for her? It can be anything, such as her relationship with her father, how she got the wolf, who her mother is and if her mother is from another kingdom, etc. I just need some sort of detail on her back story.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Wait, you mean the Princess's don't have the same mother?

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:20 pm

They certainly don't have to.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:48 pm

alright. Also, are there forests around the Princess's home?

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:54 pm

There should be, yeah. Maybe not extremely close, as it's mostly plains, but there should be one within horse-riding distance.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!