Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wretched and Divine: The story of the Wild on

a part of “Wretched and Divine: The story of the Wild on”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

Wretched is what F.E.A.R is calling the Rebels, Divine is how the Rebels see themselves in trying to overthrow F.E.A.R... what's it going to be.. Rebels win...F.E.A.R wins? Click for more information

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wretched and Divine: The story of the Wild on”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:41 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Wretched and Divine: The story of the Wild on"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Wretched and Divine: The story of the Wild on

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:38 am

May I please reserve a female??

FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX FOX

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:55 am

Can I reserve a Wretched female?

I think I'd include something light blue on her...It's my favourite colour :D
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Shure, They're reserved, though Sanarith... finish reading the Rules :)
Miyer, erm... there are a couple Female Roles, Wretched Female, or FEAR Female
(Fear Female has no Powahs!)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Could I have the Wretched Male? :3 Yea.. "Don't believe her when she says she don't bite!" Know what else doesn't bite? Deer. I fed one at a zoo. My sister yelled at me. "Stop feeding the deer!" "I'm gettin em plump fah novembah!" Yea.. I fed goats too, that's fun. I did get bit by one of those. It must of liked my orange shirt'. ;)
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Of course Bagel. And I'll have my charrie up soon :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Oh sorry! I meant a wretched female! My bad :P

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Oh sorry! I meant a wretched female! My bad :P ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:51 pm

I've always wanted a black kitten. Idk why, but it's a thing and I want it to happen. ASAP

Hi! ^_^

Can I reserve the female government official?

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Of course you can :D

If you know anyone else who wants to join, please let them know! This RP is open. We need the Male roles to be filled, and someone and I think I have the one person for the job of the hunted female.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm going to cancel my reservation for this RP just because I need to stop taking on more than I actually can handle. But I'm working on my character for your other RP. Sorry for the inconvenience D:

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:57 pm

D:

its ok, I understand :D

We still need male roles so if you know anyone please send them my way :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!