Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cirque Des Réve

Cirque Des Réve

a part of “Cirque Des Réve”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

There's a circus where the acts are wild and the people beautiful. It goes on all night with rides and lights and in the morning its gone. But as amazing as this circus is there is a terrible secret behind its gossamer curtains, care to find out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cirque Des Réve”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cirque Des Réve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:26 am

If your here then that means your thinking or have joined. "Cirque Des Réve" In either case hi! How are you? How's your day been? Pretty great I hope.

Feel free to post questions or comments here and get to know everyone else. So yeah.
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Cirque Des Réve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Hey (: I was interested in making two characters, a boy and a girl. At first I thought of a magician and his assistant but it looks like you thought of that before me xD ahahaha. So instead I was going to make her a tarot card reader, and I hadn't decided about him. I was thinking the ring master, if you didn't already have plans for him.. But I was confused to if he was the original man with the wife or just someone who is the ring master.

Oh, and I read the night circus, loved it :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Merci I am glad you liked it.

As for the ringmaster I'm not sure what to do with him just yet so if you have any ideas please share them with me I enjoy it when people get involved in the story and shake things up.

As for a Tarot Card reader those are always interesting characters to play but the choice is yours so do what you think is right.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:31 am

So... When do we start? Are we going to wait for more people?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:56 pm

I have no idea if you guys think were ready to go and we have enough people to start then we can but if you guys feel we need more welp. So what do you guys think? Ready or not?

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:17 pm

I think we're good. Too many authors and characters make maintaning the story harder. If someone new comes accross the story and they join, it would be great, but let's not stuff this with a huge crowd of authors and characters.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:26 pm

ah sorry I'm kinda late, I'll submit a character and see what you think

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Hey I was interested in this and was wondering if I could make an animal tamer/trainer if that's alright?
"There's a place inside my soul wrought with desire but you tell me to keep it under wraps you try to smother my fire, you want to keep me down well you can't cause I'm a fighter!"
~ Ali

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:07 pm

I hope everyone will keep posting soon...

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 pm

I will post tonight or tomorrow (Most likely tomorrow). Apologies for slowness, so many papers and school-work.
Pocałować daleki ból.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:38 am

Erm, AdmireAtStuff, Ztateeka didn't volunteer to help Norma!

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 pm

And then everything falls silent...

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:32 am

Yeah, let's hope that this doesn't go the way of so many great RPS - or at least, not quite so soon!

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!