Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Keepers

Keepers

a part of “Keepers”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

Eight children deemed "Keepers of the Elements" will be sent on an adventure to save the only world they have ever known.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Keepers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Keepers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 pm

I'd be up for that if we can start earlier.

Edit: Also. I noticed ya changed yer Face Claim to Madoka. Ta be honest when I read her character sheet da first time, Homura instantly came to mind. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Ugh I hate Homura, I get that she was trying to protect Madoka and everything, but seriously you couldn't explain the situation to her? She could have prevented so many deaths.

But if I'm really being honest, there is nothing more F-D up than Puella Madoka Magica.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:39 pm

I've noticed that the majority of the keepers have social issues.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:12 pm

All the spots have been filled! Which means we can start!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:05 pm

I assume you will be postin' 1st, Capt'n? o:

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Done :D

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Oh. An open bath keeper scene from the get go. I can't wait to see how distressed Rymol will get. Aight~
Time ta post!

Edit: I am well aware of the:
1. Horribly choreographed paragraphs
2. Overuse of dialogue
3. Lack of visual content
4.Immense concentration on a sub-character
n' 5. Everythin' else that was pretty not good about this post.

I just kinda put down what came to mind without thinkin'. Not too sure what I can do about 1 n' 3, cause those are ma main weak points, but I'll make sure ta fix the rest in ma next post.

EditX2!: I was also kinda rushin' ta get this post finished in case I couldn't get it done in time. Hence why there are no characters tabbed currently to said post. I'll get right on that.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:49 pm

It's fine, honestly I wish I had put a bit more in mine too, but unfortunately I ran out of room.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Gintoki!!! Long time no see! XD

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Sup, Mat. You were who I meant by "familiar faces". =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Ah. So Alexander was made into da Light keeper. Definitely a quicker fix than makin' a second character. I would have never thought of dat. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:50 pm

@Gin: Well, that was the original plan, but at the time, the Keeper of Light was taken. Since the spot reopened, I just remade the remade Alex to fit what I originally intended.

DemonDante
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:40 pm

I was hoping that one more person would reply before I replied again, but it seems like no one else is replying.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Ya sure everyone knows we started, Capt'n? o,o

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:32 pm

I PM'd them all.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:38 pm

If half of the rp'ers don't plan on postin' then I'm afraid ya might have ta remake da rp. If ya still wanna do it, dat is. If ya do decide ta remake it, I'll be up for joinin'. I wouldn't mind redoin' ma 1st post, anyway. >w>
I say wait til da end of da week before decidin' anythin', though. I do believe dat was yer plan anyway, right?

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Yup, a lot of people don't get on until the weekend anyways.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:02 am

Ey~ Did another post. I'm at the very least content with it this time. I'm usually able to put up better quality posts when I'm able to feed off of what other rp'ers give me. When left to ma own devices(AKA da introduction post), I gotta make up me own structure n' it usually turns into shit. Let's hope to everyone else postin' anyway~ It'd be more awkward than Rymol if the three who have posted so far tried to carry the rp as it is.=w=

Also. If it wasn't clear enough, the sound Rymol heard at the end was Reyna.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:44 am

@Gintoki, it's fine and I realized that was the sound he heard.

@Mat, the only other people that would be in the bath at that time are the Keepers, no commoner would be there, assistants aren't allowed in while the Keepers are there and the Royals have their own bathrooms.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:43 am

I know that. ;) Those two were supposed to be Reyna and Alex. Aren't you guys in there? Ema just didn't choose to talk to them so she couldn't address exactly who they were.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!