Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mercenaries' Princess

The Mercenaries' Princess

a part of “The Mercenaries' Princess”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

The princess is cursed with a kind of 'disease' that threatens her heart, so she's locked up in her room by order of her mother. She escapes with the hope of finding freedom, and finds herself in the hands of the mercenaries.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mercenaries' Princess”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Mercenaries' Princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Thu May 01, 2014 8:48 am

Lol famished >////<
And hey if you need an ending to your elf bettle, I can help end it with Kenji ;3 He does ave one weapon he forgot to give, his wire. So like if Raze is about to be killed, Kenji can choke a betch. But I know this battle is important to your history, so if you rather finish him off, it's fine by meh! I'm just trying to think of a way to have Kenji earn Raze's trust ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Thu May 01, 2014 11:48 am

Trust is something earned over time, I think, so there will be plenty of opportunities for our characters to warm up to one another. (Pfft, yes, just realized that pun) I already know my elemental will be a bit hostile towards Kenji because he wasn't part of the information she was given by the queen earlier.

I'll wait just a little longer siiiiince my cutie asexual lovely should be waking up soon :3c //huggles Famished super close and slides a card in... his left nostril

There. Now the world is perfect again.
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu May 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure how our new elf antagonist would have responded to the other form of our elemental.

Technically, we're just piecing up this backstory Raze has been needing finished at random points, so it'd be weird. But I do believe that anyone from Raze's old clan (our antagonist atm should be one) would immediately bow down or freak the fuck out considering they've just met their equivalent of a god.

Good thing Razeluxe never really placed too much importance on religion, hence his ability to just accept the fact and move on. (Not that he isn't curious, but that'll be for laters).

Anyway, unless Razeluxe mentions that the new challenger happens to be an elemental, I don't believe it really even matters. So I was just musing.

Anyway, can't wait for Qaida to get back and posties. Should be fun!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Thu May 01, 2014 11:22 pm

We should create a world of chaos and just let the antagonist know that this is an elemental. And then he'll prostrate himself. And then we can kill him. Oh wait. LET'S LIE TO HIM AND HAVE FOTIA TELL HIM A LOT OF BULLSHIT. HE WILL DO IT. AHAHAHAHAHA.

... I'm not a bad person, I swear :c I just like stirring things up. X3 Hnyuu!

//waits in Qaida's room for her return, all the while going through stuff for Kyle's shirts so that he can't wear them anymore and must be shirtless always

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun May 04, 2014 8:26 pm

*Walks into room... Spots Igari rummaging through the clothes*

Oye... Kyle needs those!! >.< *snatches shirts back* It's okay honey, here you go, you can be shirtless for me later... *cough*

Anyhow!! I've returned!!! XD Thanks so much for posting and all that good stuff :D I really appreciate it! I will go take a look and see what yall got and then post too :)
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon May 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Alrighty!! So, don't kill Iriyn >.> lol XD he's important! :P

I would prefer for Pantsu-Kun to post first (I'll bribe him with strawberries XD) But if he's busy, go ahead Meow or Igari :D Either or is fine by me ;)

Hey, if Kenji saved Sakura could help to gain a bit of favor from Raze >.> ^.^ Have fun with it guys!

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Mon May 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Would you guys mind if I did that? :0 Like if I just put in a quick post with Kenji of him like observing then standing in front of Sakura or something? I don't know, it's up to famished and Igari. :3 I know trust had to be earned over time and stuff, but like having Kenji prove his worth would be a good kick starter to fixing their already tense relationship.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon May 05, 2014 9:18 pm

I wouldn't mind at all :) I don't mind at all, if it's alright with Panstu-Kun then it should be fine ^.^ Raze could still finish the fight even if Kenji just stepped between her and Iriyn.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon May 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Hostile Fotia is hostie. :3 I don't know if stepping near her is smart. Since it is basically her job to protect Sakura. So odds are if he steps closer, she'll probably grab Sakura and put her back behind her/on her back. Because she sure as hell doesn't trust Kenji and it might take her the longest since it wasn't "in her orders" to be in contact with him.

I personally can't wait for Amaunet though since her response will be sooooo different. :3c //is excited

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu May 08, 2014 3:47 am

I don't mind if Kenji steps in. I'm currently busy anyway, so I might not get to respond for a couple of days. :C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu May 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Alrighty :) Sounds like a plan then Pantsu-Kun ^.^ We'll have Kenji do that and roll from there. I think Meow is a bit busy too as I haven't seen her on much. That's fine though :D School finals are coming up for me too *ugh* but it's all good ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun May 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Thanks Meow for your post ^.^ I really appreciate it! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Mothers day ;) And Happy Mothers Day to those who are Moms ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri May 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Oh! Oh! Don't post if you can help it, Meow! I have a funny idea, and I'd like to respond to Igari (before she can hide herself in my room again). That being said, I'm not at home so I can't start immediately, but I'll try my best to get it up by tonight! C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sat May 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Oh neeeeer. Why you make Raze say that, Famished? //she says whilst casually poking out from a pile of his clothes, proudly holding a pair of hello kitty briefs

Now Fotia done be offended. I just had the great mental image of her turning around and her eyes flashing, and then some poor innocent tree catches on fire because she had meant to burn a plant... but powers being amplified caused a tree to spontaneously combust. HAHAHA. Sorry, I am a terrible person but Fotia gives me an excuse to burn random things.

Oh well, I'll see how everyone else reacts but I personally can't wait till she finally turns her attention to the food Raze prepared. I... will enjoy writing a scene of her eating. C: //giggles in anticipation

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon May 19, 2014 3:09 am

Gah... I will edit my colors tomorrow... I'm too tired to do it right now >.< Enjoy :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon May 19, 2014 8:14 am

Let me know when you guys get to Truell
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Mon May 19, 2014 2:20 pm

BUH--you guys, you guys, it's. It's. //is so ridiculously excited

:D I have been waiting for an absurd amount of time to post as the lovely, wonderful Amaunet (whoissofullofherself). *^* Finnarri. A chansu. I must. I must write this post. I must. WRITE IT NAO.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon May 19, 2014 5:18 pm

RTMX!!!! Welcome back :D Yeah I'll let you know when we get to Truell ;) You and I will most likely be doing a collab for that one ^.^ Be prepared!!! It should be soon.

LOL Igari, you make me laugh. I'm looking forward to your intro post for her :)

In the meantime, I'm going to go fix my horrid attempt at coding at 2 am in the morning.... >.> -.- Thanks for the collaboration on that one Famished :D I really appreciate it! Also, I will probably add Shyc's reaction to it as well, just so it's all rounded out ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sat May 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Sorry it took so long, y'all~ Your lovely Igari was... in the midst of leaving college (finished my first year!!) and going over a friend's house. I'll be returning back for summer stay come June 2nd... so that's kind of why my post was so late. But I found my muse and got the posts up~ <3

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat May 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Hmm... yes... Razeluxe was certainly looking at her eyes.

*Cough*

Ahem....

Under the assumption that my post doesn't make Igari sadface all over the place, or someone else, I don't mind you guys assuming Razeluxe was a longer ways ahead of them if you want some Kenji and Shyc interaction or something.

Also, heterochromia is so awesome~ and kawaii~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!