Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Once and Future King: Book One

The Once and Future King: Book One

a part of “The Once and Future King: Book One”, a fictional universe by Kohananinja.

The veil between the realms of Fae and Man is thinning, and our world once again has need of its greatest king. Enter the reincarnation of King Arthur and his court as they battle dark Fae, Mordred, and their own destiny.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Once and Future King: Book One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Once and Future King: Book One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Finally hit the third page, we're doing awesome! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:08 am

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:49 am

Hey everyone, just checking in. I haven't heard from anyone in a while, so I wanted to make sure everything's going ok. I know we all have busy lives, so no pressure, just a check in. :)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Still here but not much I can post right now :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:46 pm

All cool here. Just took an early start to my weekend and went on an MC trip. Just got back. I have some stuff partially done up and should get it in the pad soon.

varxint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Ooo motorcycle trip. Nice. I have just been busy but I also can't really add to what is currently occuring. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Yes it was. Beautiful weather and some great roads. Long ride though and now my butt is sore :) I need to find a masseuse. :D

varxint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:17 pm

:) I bet!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Got it up. Let me know if Arthur is going to pop into this flashback. I've left it there just in case, but I'll have Dave come out of it if not.

varxint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:31 am

I replied to the flashback, and took it into a very introspective direction, Hope you don't mind. Feel free to reply whenever. Mostly internal Arthur angst from me though. ;)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:21 am

Is the pad down for you guys too? I haven't been able to access anything for about a week now.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:25 am

It is completely down and no one on the site has access. Rpg write is down and they are trying to fix it.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:59 am

Ok then, I wish them the best of luck and speed then.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:55 pm

Hurray, the pad is back!

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:27 pm

And it's back again! I copied everything we have there into a word document and I'm going to start posting that. If the Pad goes down again, I'll start a Google doc as a back up plan, and we can pick up everything there.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:06 am

Sounds great! Love it :) fingers crossed.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Did you guys see that we got put on the site list for awesome Roleplays?! :D

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:35 am

So...pad is down again. When do we call it and go to say google docs?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:23 pm

I've got a google doc created as a workspace now. Send me your google e-mail addresses and I'll add you both on.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!