Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bullet Hell

Bullet Hell

a part of “Bullet Hell”, a fictional universe by AtlasAtrium.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bullet Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bullet Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:09 pm

Hey guys! Brantley and I have a team name! Kids of the Streets. Anyone else want to join this team?
One day, I would like to have a five-hour-long chess game with myself. It would truly be amazing, because then it would mean that I am quite intelligent. The longer the game (against yourself) shows intelligence. Today, I lasted thirty minutes. Tomorrow, hopefully an hour. A week from now? An hour and a half. A year? A decade? Five. Hours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:47 am

I've submitted the second Junior.
Edit: I've submitted the third one, who is a Hacker for the Revolutionary. That's all of my characters, for now.

@Insaen: Would you guys like a psychotic melee combatant in your team? You guys can pick Miodog "Mad Dog" if you want. Just be warned that he's going to be a pain in the ass, won't obey orders and has no problem using the team as bait for him to get kills.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Since we've got everyone on board now we should start working on team placements :U

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:34 pm

@Tnevda sure. It would be cool to have such diversity on the Kids of the Streets.
Edit1: And Tnevda, how about having your other character, Valerie Leonhart, on Kids of the Streets? Just imagine it.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:28 pm

@Isaen Do you mind if my character joined your group? He is more of a loner but he doesn't mind as long as he gets to kill people. The only problem is he's probably not very loyal.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:57 pm

If you ever get on, feel free to lurk around here: http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Bullet%20Hell
We can discuss things a lot more smoothly here, and it's even better if we can get multiple people on at the same time.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:49 pm

@Isaen: I wrote in Miodog's bio that he was kicked from Redwood's trainees. And I had planned for Dog and Val to be on different teams.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:02 pm

@Tnevda alright. Sorry.

@moahi yeah, your character can be on Kids of the Streets.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Looking at RPG write, I am going to Edit "Thanatos' Desire, I plan to either have Makaria leave, or all but Makaria die somewhat early. So, if you want Makaria, an assassin whom is awesome mid-close range, yell at me about it. (But she isn't exactly nice, and you have to fight to get her (Blood Rites))
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:41 pm

@Insaen: Oooooo! Mind if I join your team? Shannon doesn't care who she teams up with as long as she can participate in the Bullet Hell XD

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:43 pm

Miyer, your character can join Kids of the Streets. We now have a full team. Cool.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Aight, imma wait for a few more posts from other people before i respond again.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:25 am

Man, work has kept me buuuuuusssy! Luckily I have time to check up on the page on my phone. I'm not able to post in the RP tonight, but I promise to post by tomorrow night. You guys keep doing what you're doing.

This post is also doubling of what I can organize for the current teams.

Kids on the Streets:
Mentor: Kelly Michaels
Stephen Erikson- Brantley92
Jackson Jasper- InsaenImagination
Shannon Hell- Miyer
Yuki Take- moahi
Miodog Bludfola- TnevdaNai

(Unknown Team Name)
Mentor: Casper Casanova- InsaenImagination
Hazel Winters- AtlasAtrium
Isaac Sterner- AtlasAtrium
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:40 am

Val and Sherra are free for the pickin'. Val's representing Michaelis Redwood, reknown Bullet Hell talent scout. Sherra's an undercover Revolutionary, who is often immediately mistaken as 'Silver Knight', who was his father.
Sherra's plan is to plant hacking devices for the hackers to use at their discretion, the rest is up to the Revolutionary.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:33 am

Since we may or may not have our characters compete against each other in the first match or the first few matches, it might be a good idea to start coming up with ways to intertwine our characters outside the sport - some of those things could be that some of them might attend the same school, they might know each other already, parallel or conflicting assassination contracts, gang-related stuff, coincidence meetings, recruitment into the revolution, etc.

*NOTE*
A new match type - War - has been added on the front page.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:00 pm

HEADS UP!
I may disappear soon because of some impending-doom storms coming for my area. I have no idea weather or not I'll have power, nor can I say how long I will be gone. But I thought I'd give you a heads up.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!