Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dancing with Demons

Dancing with Demons

a part of “Dancing with Demons”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

The Dimoni are people born with supernatural abilities and those who posses the powers of the elements. After their kind was killed, only eight remain, and those special eight have all found each other again. (More Inside....)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dancing with Demons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dancing with Demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:25 pm

The first post is up my pretty's! Go forth and write!

..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Posted! And sorry my post is so long. My first ones are usually like that. :)

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Sorry About the delay with Malakai's post, but he is here now
:)

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Hey guys! So far the role play's going really well and I'm happy. ^^

There's only one person who hasn't posted and that's Avalon, so I'm going to go and PM her to see what's happening. Any ways, I had more extra time on my hands so I started up another role play! If you want, go check it out. It's a role play based of the mortal instruments, but if you don't know what that is or the story line, that's aright. It's all explained on the introduction page. Currently as I speak, there's one male spot open~

roleplay/a-demons-secret

Edit!!!! Also guys, I currently have a lot of time on my hands Jeez, that sounds sad, and I wanted to start up a 1x1 role play, maybe a fantasy/romancey thing. I haven't quite worked it out yet, but if one of y'all would be interested in doing a 1x1 with me, could you PM or IM me and we can come up with an idea together? Fore warning, I can really only role play girls ;-;, but I would be willing to do a four character one where I play a guy and a girl, and the other said person would too.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Hey guys! I'm loving this RP so far. i recently made two RPs, one is about magical powers and stuff like that and the other is a family/friendship slice of life RP if any of you are interested. ^_^
Life is a Highway
With Darkness Comes Light

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Sorry I've been off. Been terribly busy this weekend. Looks like I haven't missed much however ;D

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:31 am

Hello everyone. :) I hope to get a post up tonight after work.

I apologize for the wait.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello :D

Sorry I haven't posted I've been on vacation in BC. But I'm back -if anyone's even noticed lol- and I shall have a post up right away.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:53 am

Hey Guys,
I really hope this doesn't die out so please post soon :) I'll really appreciated it

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:14 am

I'm still here, but yeah I agree. This has too much potential to die out!

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:44 am

I'm also agreeing! I love this rp! I'll try to post now, but I don't think it'll be very good. Apologies.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't post last night. I posted now, though it is fairly short. :( We can't let this thread die!

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:46 am

I apologize greatly that I didn't have a post up right away. I've just been super busy with work making up for all the hours I missed while away. But I hope my some what lengthily post makes up for it. That and I just added two adorable new family member's :D

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:26 am

So sorry for not posting- I just got back from camp.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:53 pm

Hello? Where did everyone run off to?

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Posted! I may be inactive for a little bit as next week I have training and I have to write a 5 page research essay, which is why I'm on here instead right now. :) Anywho, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Also, school will be starting soon, though I still have a month, August is jam-packed for me. :( Hopefully I will be able to get on!

~Divergent

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Earth to roleplay! I believe Amelia has been gone for a long while, should we have her character become a sort of NPC until she arrives back?

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:11 am

I don't know. Did anyone pm her?

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:08 pm

I have, she hasn't been on - at all D:

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Just look how adorable they are.
I waiting on Mermaid before I post again.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!