Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tale

Tale

a part of “Tale”, a fictional universe by SugarNspikeS.

Happily ever after? Not always. What REALLY happened to your character? What's your story?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Everyone has a story. For Alex Heart, a painfully single, gay, comic book writer, when he receives a mirror as an inheritance from his mother , his story has just begun. After reading the cryptic note she left him, he ends up falling through the mirror and into the world of Evermoore. Evermoore is the world in which all fairytale realms exist. From Oz to Wonderland to Neverland and all the enchanted places in between, they’re all here in this mystical world.

Once there, he’s greeted by Chester Clawford, more commonly know to us as the Cheshire Cat, who isn’t exactly thrilled to see yet another world hopper fall from the sky. In the past, travelers such as these only seem to show up when there’s something or someone threatening one of the realms and the last time he specifically helped one of them he nearly lost his head. Against his better judgment, he decides to help Alex discover why he’s here and he serves as a guide around this incredible world while Alex seems to be developing a crush on him.

As they travel through this world, they will come across all manner of fairytale characters and slowly secrets will be revealed, the untold truth will be discovered and evil will be battled .

So join us now and answer this question: What’s your story?

We're still looking for more Roleplayers Almost any fairytale character will be accepted.

roleplay/tale
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineJustice on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Hi, cool RP idea! Definitely going to submit a character, thinking of maybe doing Goldilocks. (:
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImagineJustice
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:16 pm

I love this! I have so many character ideas.... I think I might do Ariel. =P Good Job with it btw. It looks like it could have some real potential if enough people join.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleLeaves on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:18 am

Hi! Is it too late to join? I'll be submitting a character if that's alright.

MapleLeaves
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:50 am

My updates weren't working right sorry, but yes still taking characters, thanks for all the interest. I never thought it would be so popular :-)

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SizzlerZ on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Hey are you still accepting characters? If it's not too late I'd really like to submit a character.

SizzlerZ
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:45 am

Yeah, we're going a bit slow right now, but a new character might be what we need to boost things up.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:07 pm

I was gonna wait for Vlad and/or Imagine to post but I could post sooner if it would help.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Go ahead and post when you feel comfortable doing so.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:50 am

finally finished moving into uni, so hopefully i'll be a little more regular with my posts

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:30 pm

cool, looking forward to it

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!