Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You Are Powerless

You Are Powerless

a part of “You Are Powerless”, a fictional universe by AtlasAtrium.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You Are Powerless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

You Are Powerless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "You Are Powerless"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Re: You Are Powerless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Interesting... I'm game for this.

Though my mind poses a question... Would an Esper go out of their society to join and even so much as help the humans? Rather than mindlessly believe the propaganda? It's a question raised as I read through the intro... It seems like a neat concept in my mind, hence the Esper could supply the resources and act like a spy and all. What do you think good sir?
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 am

Sounds cool, go for it! Glad to see that some people are showing interest :)

Also, I like to use the writing pad for everyone to meet each other, discuss ideas, and collab on posts, so I will be putting this here for people to access whenever they have the time. I will probably be answering some questions or adding other details to the pad so make sure to check in every now and then even if you can't stay on long :u

https://titanpad.com/09Pw2cbwRW

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LockandKey on Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:32 am

Wow, this is a great concept, and you seem to have a very firm grasp on your ideas. I really like the way you've presented everything. What do you anticipate gameplay looking like? Do you have a story in mind, or a goal for the characters that can be broken down into playable 'pieces'? I know what the overall goal is, of course, but do you have a starting point in mind for how they'll begin to achieve it? Not trying to riddle you with questions, just curious.

LockandKey
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:40 am

I imagine it'll start in one of the ruined cities and then move on from there, maybe scouting out other ruined cities to look for more people to assist or attacking settlements to prevent the espers from expanding even more. Then I imagine it'd progress up the next steps once people get the crazy idea to attack them directly in the cities and utopias, and the traitor espers will probably play a very large role in the success of those missions. Sound good? Any suggestions?

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:36 pm

*sees this roleplay*

(Translation: I'm here to screw up your plot again.)

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Oh hell Nightblazer! Do you just enjoy trolling Atlas? XD

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:26 am

guise pls B-(

Also, this rp is mostly supposed to be about a human revolution but 4 out of the 5 submitted characters are espers so far OTL

I accepted them anyway but it would be helpful if maybe you could take the title and basis of the rp into consideration -_-

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:27 am

5 espers?!!! I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL. WAAAAAAAAAAAH-

Guess I must edit...even though I'm a pretty worthless esper...

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Just a heads up, ill be disappearing until sunday :u

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trotfernaut on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:37 pm

4 out of the 5 are espers... sweet, I'm the only human! >:D
Also, am I the only one who immediately thinks of Pokemon upon seeing the word "esper"?
I'm here to roleplay and chew bubblegum...

Trotfernaut
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Wait...you're just a human? Hm, I guess that means there are only 3 espers. (As far as I can tell, James Strayer is also a normal human.)

And let me say this in response to your question: If that's true, then I'm probably the only one who started thinking Yugioh.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trotfernaut on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:11 pm

What? Really? Well then. I didn't know! Sorry.
Wait, Yugioh? If I may ask, what does "esper" have to do with Yugioh? I, unfortunately, don't know much about the matter.

Trotfernaut
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:32 pm

That's alright, it seems the rest of us apparently don't know either. (Also I wrote "5 espers" a while back. Wow, I can't count.)

And, as for the business about Yugioh and espers...

The more you know~

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:08 am

*sigh*
I think I'm just gonna let this one roll over, there just weren't as many players as I hoped and the majority of the characters are espers, which was basically going against the whole point of the rp so imma just wrap up this idea and save it for something else, sorry guys :|

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!