Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Northern Delegates: The Next Generation

The Northern Delegates: The Next Generation

a part of “The Northern Delegates: The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

18 years have passed for the Delegates. Since the fall of Gabriel and the Ex the world entered a time of peace and posterity. New trials stem from parenthood and a group of unruly teenagers threatening to rip the Delegates apart from the inside out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Northern Delegates: The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Northern Delegates: The Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:38 am

God that came out long.

I should not start trying to explain my own logic at 3am when I can't sleep.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:16 pm

No, no it's cool. I think I get it now. The heir is the beserker . . . Got it :)
-Stella

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Speaking of berserkr, which should the new Neverwinter be, boy or girl?

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:06 pm

My vote is for boy! Since the other berserkers (Kora and Helena) are female. Plus of the newest generation we have Anita, Kato, and Brady. So two girls and one boy. Gotta even things out

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Well I vote boy and all but I also just realized that TND is on the map in two out of the 4 roleplay stats on the main page. Just wanted to say, that we have been doing this together for a long time now and you guys are the best. We've all been through a lot and for some reason we still come back here. Proud to write with you all, and thank you for making this roleplay so great. I seriously love you all, like really, I fucking love you guys.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Oh yeahhh...I knew it was on 'most posts' or something like that...I've used that link as a shortcut before when I had a crap phone. I didn't know it was on longest active though! I had one other on there once, but that was because we posted about once every few months.

And same. This is the most mind-blowingly awesome RP and you guys are all amazing and super fun to write with.

I am....kinda flaky with a lot of my RPs...I just uh got back to one after frogetting to post for about five months at a time... (Though in fairness my return post had Helena making an alien explode with her mind.) However hectic my life gets at any one time I always come back to this, keep up with it, and get excited when I see a new post.

K also keeps up with the posts, says it has ruined her for most TV, and keeps threatening me to be nicer to my characters. We chat about happenings when we meet up. I'm pretty sure she is gonna kill me because Kora got hurt....but it's priceless to actually see someone reacting to this stuff in person.

I've never met any of you in person, but I love you all.

Thank you for putting up with me and the weird shit I pull on a regular basis thusfar. XD

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Speaking of crazy shit, this roleplay is about to get crazy. We have a double plot coming up, the away mission with some of the teens, and a plot involving HQ.

The away mission, as everyone already can tell, will involve the drug trade.

The plot involving HQ, involves one of our older characters. Former Sleepers are going missing all over the world and you guessed it, Michael is behind it. He cashed in his favors to be spared the axe, and now he is going to reclaim the sleepers. I will kick off this craziness with a big bang after everything is wrapped up and let me tell you, it will be a big bang.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Aww man, now you're making me nervous. XD

I'm also kinda running my Septem Cardinalis plotline as sort of an ongoing low-level thing currently, though it does tie into all the characters eventually, Lena is sorta acting as Leviathan's bitch an intermediary at the moment between the main events and the machinations of the lords of darkness.

Leviathan may well be only too keen to uh... 'help' with upcoming problems via her, though all in a 'means to an end' sort of way. What happened to Kora was pretty much Leviathan giving a demo of what it could do if it wished to, and any sort of major trouble would just be playing into its own agenda.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Oh I do wonder what Leviathan has planned.

I just know my next post is going to be fucking intense. It might take me a day or two to write up but when it does go up, oh my...

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:46 pm

The project I was working on for work is (I think) finally finished today so I have more time so, I'm probably going to get some proper info typed up on the Seven and how they work so, it' s not so vague for everyone and easier to account for in upcoming stuff, particularly as one of Leviathan's siblings, its delightful sister Bel, Princess of Spiders, has started lurking about.

Most are pretty much open-to-claim characters anyway.

And I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the upcoming post or scared of it, haha!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:00 pm

=(

Saaaad. I was super sure I was prepared for this one, and I did sorta call it when I was wondering what might happen, but still, I'm sad now. Poor Aubrey.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:11 am

Yea it's going to get super interesting. Stella has gone back to school and kate has left for college so they are a little tied up at the moment. Alex and I were waiting to post until they caught up a little but I think we're going to post today to keep it moving just a little. We will be moving slower for now but hopefully once things calm down on the school front we can pick up the pace. We all know what it can be like the first couple weeks of school.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:19 pm

I'd kinda assumed it was probably that that'd made things slow down a bit, though I'm not super au fait with when US schools/college start again. (Most UK Unis don't start til October.)

Best of luck in college Kate. It' s a fun experience.

As usually happens when things are busy for others I've actually got more free time now. As the run on the play I was costuming for finished so I'm not poised waiting for the director to call me in to duct tape something back to life.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of one the costumes I made the head for.

Don Branco, head of the Italian Wolves.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:32 pm

So what type of options do we have? We've put a lot of time and energy into this roleplay to have it just die out. I mean maybe we bring in more authors and scrap the current plots? We can't do anything plot wise at this point with major characters mia. This sucks. I feel like we're going to lose the roleplay and that just isn't acceptable to me.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:45 pm

I know... We'll explore options over the next couple days and then decide what to do to keep it moving.

Things might still chill out for Kate and Stella so let's just be optimistic. School can be very busy at times and so can life as we all know.

I'm not opposed to exploring options though. Any suggestions are welcome.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:22 am

Still 100% on board over here.

We can work something out I'm sure. I still have my Septem Cardinalis plotline in the works which while it does feature all characters to some degree, doesn't necessarily hinge on any, but probably would be kind of a clusterfuck to fully implement when HQ is already in chaos.

So, we could either pursue some subplots that are going on away from the building for a bit and see if things even out, wait a little while longer, or do something else.

IIRC I didn't even HAVE internet for the first two weeks of my first year at college and was trying to work skype with a dodgy phone and bad reception for a few weeks til I finally got properly connected, that's even without all the other stuff associated with starting up so, I can understand if that's the case, but it's always good to plan ahead just in case we don't hear anything.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:55 am

I'm fully on board here to. Normally I wouldn't be so concerned but we haven't even heard from them in the ooc. I totally understand if they don't have internet or something like that. Ness, did they give a reason or something? Have you had contact with them? I'm in Japan on business so I can't exactly call you for updates. I guess we just play the waiting game for a while longer and then make a decision. Maybe we just talk options for now and see what happens. Keep us posted on the girls status Ness. I'll try to colab with you later via email.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:35 am

I have heard from Kate on and off. To my knowledge both of them have internet. Kate is just busy with school work, friends, going out and stuff like that. She did mention Stella wrote up a post but it got deleted. Kate promised a few days ago she wouldn't be letting the roleplay die. So lets just give them another week. I understand everyone wants to be able to write and continue with the story without waiting a long time for a post but maybe Kate and Stella will free up soon so they can do a post a week or something.

It will be hard to continue without them since they hold major Delegate characters so in the case they don't come back, we may have to close down and reboot. It would be very difficult to continue this roleplay and explain away a bunch of key characters vanishing. Lets just stay hopeful they'll free up and be able to post soon.

Don't worry, no matter what happens we'll figure something out. We won't be giving up on our delegates. :)

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Well it's not as bad if they have been around, just busy. Was afraid Stella and Kate had dropped off the radar entirely.

Rebooting after sooo long would be pretty weird, though still preferable in my eyes to it dying completely.

I'm fine with waiting for a while longer though. Been GMing another RP recently along with keeping an eye on this one so that's keeping me somewhat occupied.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:43 am

My concern is that they won't be posting regularly. If they can't even find time to post in the OOC to tell us they would be vanishing on us, that doesn't look good for future posting. As much I don't mind slowing down, I don't want to have to wait three weeks for a post either. A post a week isn't a huge commitment.

As much as I would also hate to lose everything we have done, if they can't post regularly we will have to do something. Plus if we did another roleplay we could explain the vanishing characters in an open ended manner so if they ever freed up again, they could rejoin.

I know life gets busy, but this is not cool. A blurb in OOC wouldn't hurt... :(

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!