Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chintamani Academy

Chintamani Academy

a part of “Chintamani Academy”, a fictional universe by Wisteria Cresting.

After the discovery of other intelligent species aside from humans, the Chintamani Academy was created to integrate them all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chintamani Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Chintamani Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Finished my character, I hope she is exceptional.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:10 pm

My character is finished. Hopefully you are pleased, let me know if I need to add or remove anything.
Thank you.
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
- moved to cl.love -

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:07 am

I understand that you created specific roles to be reserved and filled but I would really like to join. Is there any species I could be? I would really appreciate it if you could open another role, I could literally play anything on the list though I prefer female as a gender role.

I understand if you can't though :)

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:18 pm

If you end up accepting more characters pm me!

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Sorry I'm taking so long, I haven't been able to get my computer going since yesterday, but I should be able to get it down before Christmas, start without me if necessary.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:34 pm

I think I'm gonna have to drop my Male character Dx I was so excited about the Rp that I got caught up in the moment and now I don't know what to do with him so I'm giving him up, Im sorry >~< PS. Azu only needs her history and she's good to go!

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Merry Christmas everyone !!!!

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Happy Festivus

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:16 am

Just a question, but is the roleplay going to start anytime soon? I noticed that only half of the characters are in and I was just wondering if it's still active or not.
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:19 am

Just a question, but is the roleplay going to start anytime soon? I noticed that only half of the characters are in and I was just wondering if it's still active or not.
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Everyone's submitted work in progress sheets. Mines almost done and so are a few others , it's taking me way longer than usual to do mine because we just had Christmas and I've gone back to work (which is hectic at the moment) I reckon everyone in the RP could easily play their characters though despite their profiles not being 100% done.

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:48 pm

I second Angel's statement only replacing work with school work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:39 pm

I understand, sorry if I came off a bit rude. I guess I just have a lot more free time than other people~
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Speaking of WIPs, Darius is set up if you want to take a look at him.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:40 pm

lol you're fine. To tell you the truth I have a ton of free time but my computer is broken and dies and/or freezes every 5 minutes.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:40 am

Just a question.

Are we going to include the classic hatred between Vampyres and Werewolves?

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:43 am

We have a Christian vampyre who can't say the Lord's name, I'd assume werewolves and vampyres would still have their rivalry, but that's for our glorious leader to decide.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Just wondering, how are hobbies and strengths different? Like, Is there something I'm missing about the strengths because I don't think you would have a hobby you're bad at....

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:38 pm

A hobby is something you do on the side, like cooking, for an example. A strength, however, is something that is characteristic about them, like my character's above average strength, or another character's being good at studying, or anything of that ilk.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:39 am

If I've put all the work I have into the character for this rp for nothing I'm going to be pissed. People need to get on and finish their CS and get shit done.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!