Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shingeki no Kyojin | Humanity's Darkest Hour

a part of “Shingeki no Kyojin | Humanity's Darkest Hour”, a fictional universe by ℰℯℯ℘.

[Full | Literate | Venture In For More Information]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shingeki no Kyojin | Humanity's Darkest Hour”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shingeki no Kyojin | Humanity's Darkest Hour"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.ÂˇÂ´Â¯`¡.·★ ĪƒĪ…Ņ ℓĪƒŅâˆ‚ αи∂ Ņ•ÎąÎŊΚĪƒŅ Ņ‚ĐŊŅ” ĐŧΚgĐŊŅ‚Ņƒ Ņ•ÂĸŅÎą ★·.ÂˇÂ´Â¯`¡.·★

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin | Humanity's Darkest Hour

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Eeep-sama would you please give me a reservation?
♂: Heartless | Angry | Cruel

My nickname would be Zero..... As a member of the AOT universe I would probably be a coward since Titans are pretty fiercesome monsters but I''d somehow manage to join the survey corps, or garrison forces and become a part of the cannon fodder for the titans to eat......
Last edited by zane saphire on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:59 pm

@Eeep: Oh! You always know how to drawn in my interest!! What really got me was all that you mentioned in the rules on how you intend on the roleplay going. That sounds like a really fun way of doing things (not to mentioned organized, which I also love).

I would like to reserve

♂: Ambitious | Strong-Willed | Fearless
Titan Shifter

Anyone can call me whatever they please, although "Spec" is my favorite nickname. I'm fine with Ray, X, or X-Ray, though. Or whatever else. I'm easy. And if I were a character in AOT, I'd probably be a corpse to be honest. gross sobbing

Ah, before all of that, though. To be honest, I've never actually...ah, watched SNK. I know plenty enough about it from the popularity, through friends and tumblr, but I never got around to watching it (as a roleplay, it interests me, but as an anime, I can be super picky/lazy). So, would that be a necessity of joining this RP?

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Hello. I was wondering if I could possibly make a reservation:

♀: Joker | Loner | Reckless
Open

[A] I couldn't figure out whether you meant a nickname for me or a nickname for my character, so I'll give both. My most popular nickname is HeWho but some people call me Sen. And for my character...I'm planning on naming her Cate Carlisle if I'm accepted into the roleplay, so a nickname will be CC.

[B] If I was a character in SNK, I'd probably be Hanji Zoe because I can understand her point of view in wanting to learn more about the Titans in order to find a better way to kill them. A lot of my friends tell me I look like her...

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
- moved to cl.love -

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:20 pm

You know how much I hate you Emmie? Yes, I know you do. Why do you make things that I like? You know I can't resit! You monster! Anyway~ May I reserve Serious | Strict | Strong?

You know what to call me, Bae King Lee~ And if I was in AOT I would be one of those characters that was sweet at first but than betrays everyone because I don't care...I mean what? I meant to say I would be the one who watches over everybody and protects them >.>
Last edited by Scra on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itwasnttheplanes on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:42 pm

Did somebody say AOT RP? OuO

Hey there! I'd love to reserve the ♀: Leader | Strong | Caring role. I cannot tell you how long I've been waiting for a SnK RP! Yay~!

Hmm... a nickname for myself? I've mostly been called Planes but Veronica will also do since that is another name I go by on here. Feel free to call me any of those. I don't really have a favourite. ^^

Umm... If I were in SnK or if I were a character in SnK... I'd be dead. I'd be Marco'd most defiantly.

itwasnttheplanes
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:30 am

@zane saphire | Zero-San the role is reserved, I cannot wait to see your character!

@X-Ray | your awesome senpai The role is yours! Organization is the best xD

@HeWhoDoesNotSpeak | The role is reserved! Interesting, if Titans ever take over the world I'll be paying you a visit to find out what my best killing method would be.

@Scra | <-- Do you see what I did there? You know you love me. Reserved~ I knew I would snag you, mwahahaha!

@itwasnttheplanes | Reserved! ... Marco'd ... No comment x'D

Well~ this is a lovely group we have so far! Thank you ever, I can't wait to roleplay with you all. You may either call me by my weird username, or simply Em or Emily!

If I were in AOT I'd probably end up pulling an Eren, being all bad ass for the first half of an episode then get my leg or arm bit off or something equaling decapitating. I would totally look cool while doing it though >.>

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:44 am

*Starts browsing. Sees SnK RP. Spams left click key til page loads.*

Mother. Of. Coffee. I haven't been in a SnK RP for a while, been edging to join one. Would it be alright if I reserved the ♂: Idiotic | Shy | Strange role? I'll decide on a FC tomorrow.

A nickname? Well, for short, I can be called Jed, but most people just add the -ly cause of that nice ring the suffix brings with it. So, yeah, the origination of my name is a story which shall be left for later. If you'd like, you could just call me coffee. I'd get the message.

And if I was to be a character in SnK... Well... Might act a bit by levi. I'll allow this song to speak for me. I'd probably not end up pulling any badass stunts to kill a titan, though.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:19 am

@Jedly | Reserved!

@Everyone | Thats it folks! xD Everything is full!

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:50 am

Aaaaa I can't seem to settle on a faceclaim! I really want to use Firo from Baccano despite how average looking he is, but there's not enough gifs and what's the fun in making a profile if you can't pack it chock-full of gifs, right?

So @Eeep: If you think he'd suit the proper dark nature of this roleplay, I think I'll settle on using Kida Masaomi from Durarara!! for my faceclaim.

If he's not suitable, the runner-ups are Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist, Evans Soul from Soul Eater (even though I think that anime's style is kind of awkward for FCs sObs), and Slaine Troyard from Aldnoah.Zero ( īŊ€0´)

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:36 am

Hmm, Masaomi would be good ^_^ and now I am adding it to my list to find a reason to use Soul as a FC!

As soon as everyone knows their FC's let me know so I can add them to the front page!!

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:19 am

O.M.G !! O.M.G !!

You all are making me so happy with your characters keep going mama is proud yessss

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:34 am

Although she isn't very ideal for this type of roleplay, Makoto Kikuchi was the only decent Face Claim I could think of for the role. She can be changed later if necessary.
Also, I apologize for the Character Sheet, I'm not as familiar with the type of formatting used so it might be a bit inferior to the others.

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Last edited by HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itwasnttheplanes on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:48 am

Yes! I finally found my FC. Sorry I took so long. :/ :

Aika Fuwa from Zetsuen no Tempest. ^^

itwasnttheplanes
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:19 pm

Just woke up y0.

So, here it is:

Ooyama from Angel Beats. I feel he kinda fits the role. CS placeholder will be up after I get back form some errands.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Image Hakuryuu Ren from Magi

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:46 am

Should be done with my CS today. Just have the history and a few things left. Just gonna... leave this here y0.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:43 pm

I finished my character! Even though she kind of sucks.

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Should have my bio finished tonight. How's life been for everybody else?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Are we still up, I'm still finishing up the CS.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!