Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tower Society

The Tower Society

a part of “The Tower Society”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

1x1, Don't look inside unless you're Royal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tower Society”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Tower Society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:08 pm

OMG! I so want to join this role play but I am on my phone and cannot display a GIF! :( I want to reserve a human.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Okay Dumisa, which human spot are you competing for?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:45 pm

Oh, I did not know that all of the roles were taken. I am sorry then I don't really like competing for a role. :/

If a spot does come available, please let me know. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Okay, will do.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:53 pm

If it's already with you, I would like to compete for the Demon 3 spot.
My favorite Disney movie is Big Hero 6
Last edited by ボクセルちゃん on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Alright, you have three days to submit your WIP. Once both characters are finished Ever and I will decide on a winner

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Ah I'm getting excited for this~ what kind of time era should we be looking at face claim wise, Queen dear?
Children see magic because they look for it.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ συя ℓσя∂ αи∂ ѕανισя тнє мιgнту ѕ¢яα ★·.·´¯`·.·★

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Any era is fine! It's set in the modern world.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moric on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Good evening,

If it is not too late, I would like to compete with Anraee for the fourth demon role, however would it be possible to change the gender to a male? I would possibly use Heine Rammsteiner.

Also, I wouldn't say I have a preference when it comes to Disney movie's, but rather my most favored character would be Scar - merely for his efforts.

Moric
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Well helloooooooooo there Moric~

@The_Queen | My dear lord Sento is adorable and frightening. ( ≖.≖)

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:22 pm

@Moric, absolutely! So what will happen is, once both characters have been submitted Ever and I will decide on a winner. You have three days to submit your WIP and five to complete it.

@ℰℯℯ℘, thank you! That's what I was going for :D

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:26 pm

As with Moric, I hope it's not too late to throw my name in for Demon 4. Because I want to throw my name in for Demon 4 and throw down with Moric and Anraee.

And I'm too cool for your rules, man!

I'm sorry! Don't hurt me, I'll do what you want! Frozen?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:30 pm

@Life, awesome I will put you down for it! The same applies to you, three days to submit, five to finish.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moric on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Thank you, I shall start at once.

Moric
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Fun story time! So I was looking at Okita Sorachi as a FC, when I ran across this!~

And now, I'm wondering if I could make my character blind - which would be interesting, however If I go with that I'm not real sure what FC to use.

Yay or nay, and if yay any suggestions?

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:03 pm

I would say nay just because it'll be easier for your familiar to overpower you like this. However it is you character and I bestow upon you a creative license to do whatever you want with your human.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ℰℯℯ℘ on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Ah I couldn't find a good blind FC anyway~ back to the drawing bored! xDD

ℰℯℯ℘
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Pssht~ Do you assign familiars or do I have to find one and communicate with it's Rper to have a thing V_V

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:59 pm

They're assigned. Demon 1 is with Human 1, Demon 2 with Human 2, etc.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:13 am

Yeah okay, that makes perfect sense :3

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!