Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tower Society

The Tower Society

a part of “The Tower Society”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

1x1, Don't look inside unless you're Royal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tower Society”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Tower Society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:48 am

Just wanted to clear up some confusion that foxes are not felines, they are canidea which means that they are related to canines.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:37 pm

I just wanted to let you know that my character is finished...I would've Private Messaged you but I figured this was faster.
HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
- moved to cl.love -

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:49 am

@HeWhoDoesNotSpeak, I see that thank you. I'm waiting for Voxel-Chan to finish her character so Ever and I can decide on a winner.

@Everyone, your submitted characters look beautiful! We're still waiting on a few people to submit their WIP, however the deadline is tonight and if they don't do it by then the people who have submitted will automatically get the spot.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moric on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:38 pm

If it would not be too much to ask, I request an extra day, however my sheet should be near finished tonight.

Moric
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:52 pm

Alright.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Yuzuki is done! Just finish her Bio tonight.

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:17 am

Awesome! Ever and I will now decide who gets the spot!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:30 pm

I'm sorry HeWhoDoesNotSpeak, Voxel-chan has won the competition. If you'd like to compete for another spot then please PM either me or Ever.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:18 am

So, not to rush things or to seem impatient, but how long are we going to wait on Moric? I've finished Seneca and they're still quite far from "near finished."

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:28 am

I just want to wish everyone good luck! I like this roleplay so I might read along with the story~

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:12 am

Moric has five days to complete his/her character.

Also Anraee is still in the running, something came up and he/she will be submitting their character soon. Not to mention we are also waiting on a few people to finish theirs.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:49 pm

How many people would still like to do this role play?

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:12 pm

I still would. :)

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

I'm still interested as well.

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:22 pm

[font=cambria]I am..[font]

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Alright I'm going to do some rearranging rather then remaking the whole thing. If you'd like to invite any players feel free to do so. We should be able to begin next week if all goes according to plan.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Here is the new version in case any of you feel inclined to rejoin:

roleplay/the-tower-society-remastered

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!