Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paradise Falls

Paradise Falls

a part of “Paradise Falls”, a fictional universe by Temperance.

(A Divergent and X-Men based roleplay, check inside!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paradise Falls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Paradise Falls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Paradise Falls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: Paradise Falls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:02 am

SOOOOO many Fallout 3 jokes! I can't decide which one to say, BUT I NEED TO STATE THIS.

OH OH I got one!

No that's too mean, anyway just wanted to wish you luck after reading the tabs I realize this has nothing to do with Fallout 3, but wanted to wish you luck.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:13 am

Seems fair if I make a character for this, right? Looks pretty interesting and I've kinda been waiting for a super-powered/mutant oriented, x-men-ish (although this seems only tangentially borrowing from that franchise) roleplay. Kinda curious about the extent of the character sheet and how closely you're required to follow the guidelines. Not big on gifs, and I'm also a bit iffy about face claims. Mainly because most seem to cater to celebrities, anime/cartoon/game characters, etc. (hence the gifs, I suppose). So my question would be what kind of "face claims" you expect people to use, or if we're free to use... whatever, including original works.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:35 am

Hello Byte C:
Well, the gifs are not necessary, I wont even be using them myself - but a lot of people seem to like plastering their character sheet with them. You are welcome to leave them out. And I am looking for anime face claims - but if you have an anime like or semi realistic art which you cannot put a name to, if you can find more than one picture I will accept it. If you by chance have some original art work you yourself created - I will accept it for sure as long as its the right style.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Oh this looks fun! I've been waiting for a roleplay like this. I'll probably start working on a character for this later today if you don't mind.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:11 am

This looks completey awesome :D but I was wondering about one thin. Are the mutants ororganized in sort of a "mutant-rights" army or is it just independet attacks on government property without any real organization?

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:09 am

I think that's entirely up to people, unless I've read over the bit that mentions a collective group of freaky motherfuckers taking over the world. I suppose there's strength in numbers, though.

On a different note, I've got my character up. Sorta. Might need some work depending. Got to write history anyway so...

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:57 pm

@ Blueshadow: You are more than welcome to join us!
@ Monster: I have been debating whether or not to make a current group in which is fighting against the goverment, several groups with different skill sets and agendas, or whether to leave it completely open and see what the roleplayers have in mind for their own characters and then go from there. Personally, I like to see what people collectively come up with rather than me forcing people into an already created group and pre created direction for the roleplay. I am thinking there could be a group or two that are fairly new that we can establish, and it would make things more interesting than something that already existed.
@ Byte: I've accepted your character, even though lacking in history I trust you to get that done.

Temperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaritimeDL on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:57 pm

BFB, let's start a small mutant collective?

MaritimeDL
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Just submitted my character. If anyone has any interest in joining a clan with my character shoot me a pm.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 am

Martime, to be honest i was thinking more like a huge network of half-extremist. Like a tee-bit nicer mutant version of the early days PLO or something. Like a MLA (mutant liberation army. best best I got so far)

But a smaller collective could be awesome as well :D

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Alright I am working on my own character currently.
Those of you who are making characters, I would like everyone to make sure they have an avatar up for their character.
Also, there may be some of you that I'll ask to expand upon your personality or bio.
Lastly, I will be making an OOC with mutant and government organizations as well as clans. If you plan to make one or have an idea for one I need you to pm me so I can add the description. I'm slightly busy at the moment so I will explain more about the groups later tonight.

Temperance
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!