Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans

a part of “Clash of Clans”, a fictional universe by Sparky Salvatore.

Two powerful rival families are expected to entwine when one’s daughter entangles with the other’s son who both wish an alliance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Clash of Clans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Clash of Clans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:14 am

I'd advise to take it up so you have initiation of your story from both angles and to take it up before people lose their hype about the story.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:08 am

Okay well our major characters are now taken so I'll create a starter soon everyone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby commandercoco on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:06 pm

I swear I'll finish Lilium soon. I did get her background done though, so that's a thing. The first note in the Others section contributes a lot to her story. Do we have a name for the husband, though? I can't really think of any.

Edit: She's done.

commandercoco
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:00 am

Great news then! What a twist! Love it.
And I'm named out with characters myself but I'm sure one of us will think of something soon.

My own backgrounds will be done soon but I prefer to jut get the rp going.

Note: My medieval knowledge is not that great (as some of you may have figured already). So if terms come out wrong,etc then be merciful and know I wasn't born back then.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby commandercoco on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:50 am

My medieval knowledge is shit too. :p

Should I also make a post for Atkana? Maybe have them celebrate? Also, I have no idea how Diana should call Damian? King? Ruler? Sir? Haha.

commandercoco
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:49 am

The choice is yours entirely. They're your characters to control (so helpful aren't I? xD)

But Damian probably wouldn't mind. I'm detecting a two way streak of respect between Diana and Damian so yeah...whatever works.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:01 am

Hey guys!! Just wanted to throw you all a heads up that I'll have my first post up tomorrow after my two finals are done :) they will be over by 3 pm EST so I'll head back to my place and get my post up ASAP. :3 loved everyone's posts so far~
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:31 pm

@commandercoco
I'll have a post for Alistair and Damian soon too! I realize they sort of put you on a stand-still but it's coming along.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat May 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Hey guys!! I'm down in Cape May this weekend and I'm heading back home tomorrow so I'll have a post up when I get home :) I have my computer here but the connection is shoddy so I'm posting this from my phone. I'm working on my response so it's ready to go for tomorrow though :) hope the end of the semester is going well for all of you in college~ I'm done for the semester so I'll have more time available. Buuuuut I did get a super awesome job down the shore this summer so besides working I'm totally available. :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat May 09, 2015 10:25 am

Sorry for the double post guys! I'm heading up to the port of New York right now for a week long cruise to the Bahamas. We have internet on the ship but it isn't free so I'm going to try to get you guys a post this week somewhere around mid week. :) just wanted to keep you in the loop! If for whatever reason I can't get something up til Saturday you guys are free to use Abilene as you feel comfortabe. :) I'm okay with that.

Hope you all have a great week!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Tue May 12, 2015 11:02 pm

I must apologize for my own mega delays. I've lost my writing flare for the moment and am trying to find the inspiration where I can. But having a character rejected in another RP isn't exactly a confidence builder xD

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat May 16, 2015 6:27 am

We've all been there Nocturna. You're an amazing person to RP with and it's a shame they don't see it. If it makes you feel better I would roleplay with you any day~ :3 the same goes for all of you guys.

On a side note, IM BAAAAAACK! I'm technically still on the ship, writing this from our balcony because I'm in cell range/4G range xD But I'll have you guys a post today! :) once I'm back at my place with some good ol' Wi-Fi haha Hope all of your weeks have been good~

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!