Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Game Of Change

The Game Of Change

a part of “The Game Of Change”, a fictional universe by LogantheCope.

Ten years ago a group of friends got together to play a little game. None of them knew it would end in murder....and none of them ever thought they would play it again. (TWO SPOTS OPEN!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Game Of Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Game Of Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Wed May 27, 2015 6:19 am

In regards to Face Claims: Realistic, but sensible these characters are in their late twenties-early thirties so using a face claim for a teenager or young twenty-something is not going to work.

~ If you have any questions just feel free to ask! :D ~
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.” - House Of Leaves

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." - Twenty One Pilots

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Game Of Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed May 27, 2015 12:17 pm

This is really cool but is it already decided who the murderer is or is it something you're going to decide later?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TragicHeroine on Wed May 27, 2015 12:48 pm

This looks so freaking cool! I was all excited while reading everything AGH! I can't contain myself at how unique and fantastic this idea is!!

Can I please reserve for The Dreamer? :D

TragicHeroine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Wed May 27, 2015 4:35 pm

I really like the idea and also I've read the rules and it fit me perfectly cause I am not a native english speaker so sometimes I have grammar mistakes.
May I reserve The Lost One? I hope this character can be a female, but I won't mind making it a male if it a must.

Thank you :)
Be a part of our world
In latex and bows
Cuz’ these girls play cos’
Set our phasers to stun
You’ll be falling in love

GreenEyedSue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Wed May 27, 2015 5:02 pm

@Lostsoulsbleed - the murderer is predetermined. The person who reserves the murderer will be notified through PM. That being said the person receiving the PM cannot say anything about it until latee on.

@TragicHeroine - Sure thing! And thank you, but the whole game idea came from the book so I can't really take much credit xD

@GreenEyedSue - Non natives unite! English isn't my first langauge either so I gotcha on the whole grammar thing. I will reserve The Lost One for you, and the character IS Female (there's a small description of her just above the rules.) :3

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Wed May 27, 2015 6:49 pm

This is a bloody brilliant idea, ideas are just flowing out of my head for it too. Bit sad at having to use real people pictures, but I love the story too much! I'd like to reserve the Father.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Wed May 27, 2015 7:34 pm

@ TechnoFoxHowell - Reserved! :3

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Wed May 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Sah-weet! Thanks!

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Fri May 29, 2015 2:22 am

My character is up if anyone wants to see what information I have on my sheet. Feel free to add anything you guys want to yours I just wanted to make mine fairly simple. The history isn't going to be filled in until all of the characters are in so we can get a little bit of a similar background set up regarding the game.

As for characters that have a description regarding their history their adult-lives and anything before the game originally started can be included for right now.

Once we have all the character spots I'm going to make a new thread for relationships and such. Since most of these characters haven't seen each other since they were teenagers it will probably consist of former thoughts and current thoughts.

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Fri May 29, 2015 5:41 pm

I'm gonna have a busy weekend, sorry. I'll start working on my character during the week.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Fri May 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Thats perfect fine!

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Can I reserve the pretender?

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Update: Oh yeah, I've submitted a start to a character but will update and finish lit later because I'm hungry now. I think its mainly just the longer parts and a few small edits left

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!