Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hola :]

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hola :]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ava on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Well, hello everybody. I'm Avery, but you can call me Ava :]

I'm sixteen, and I've really only rp'd at forum roleplaying sites, so this isn't really new to me. I'm pretty new to roleplaying, though. I'm not the best hehe. Well...I like to dance and sing and read and write, and so much more...I don't know what else to write! I guess that's all for now!

Kbye. (:
I'm just a girl
With her own scars and
Her own smiles and tears

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ava
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hola :]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:32 pm

*looks at avatar and sig'* My, aren't we felling cocky today? In any case, welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!

Be sure to read our rules and perhaps the user manual. If you have any questions about the site, ask.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ava on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:46 pm

*Takes stick of fish*
Hm..thanks!
Sorry if I came off cocky. Lol. I guess I am a little >_>
But, not usually! :]
Is there any specific thread or something that I could be directed to?
Right now, I'm just looking around.

Ava
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:53 pm

Hmm, depends. What sort of genre do you want?

As you've probably noticed, we've got our RP's organized according to setting (fantasy, the future, the real world, fan fiction, and micellaneous.)

We've got hundreds of RP's to join, so you if you don't already know what you want, just browse around until you see something interesting. If you do know what kind you want, go to the appropriate forum. If you know what kind of RP you want to be in but can't find one anywhere, make your own (or, if that's too much resposibility for you, ask someone else to make it)

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:06 pm

Cheers and welcome to the gateway. Do you like sci-fi? If you do, check out this rp (I'm looking for players)

lost-primal-world-ooc-t8796.html
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:50 am

Join this RP and I'll give you cake!

ImageImageImageImage
Click those and I'll give you MORE cake!
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!