Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Under Love's Heavy Burden- Remake

a part of “Under Love's Heavy Burden- Remake”, a fictional universe by Violet0403.

2 ROLES LEFT~~Everyone knows those old stories, told over time. But what happens when you find yourself in such an over told story

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Under Love's Heavy Burden- Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Under Love's Heavy Burden- Remake"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Violet0403
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Under Love's Heavy Burden- Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Alright, so I've been staring at this RP for a while and I think I'd like to give it a go.
Could I please reserve "Beauty" but change the FC to: Shailene Woodley.
I'll probably be the kind that works on the CS little bit by little bit and add to it as the story unfolds.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:30 pm

@xNocturnax
You sure can. Go right ahead!

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:38 am

Hi I f I could I would like to take Candince Accola and change the face claim if allowed too

Lucy Hale.
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:11 am

@Lvdwilt2000
Done

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:32 am

Can I reserve the "Beast" (; ?
"I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I will fight for what I love."

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:15 pm

@HarleyQ
He's all yours :)

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:25 pm

Update: The front page has been updated. Kelina and Damien have been accepted and the original Pauper role is open once more ( the reserve expired after 30 hours). Lvdwilt2000, you are more then welcome to re-reserve your spot for another 24 hours or simply submit a cs for approval. If the spot is reserved by the time you submit, I will review both forms and only one will get the spot however if you submit before any reservations the spot may still be yours.
I have also taken a reserve for the Romeo role through PM and will keep you all updated

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Yay ! I'm so excited for this roleplay ! :3

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 am

Update: The front page has been edited again as Blair was accepted.
The Romeo reserve will be expiring this morning. I sent a notice of this so hopefully we will get the start to a form in before then.
I have also been in contact with someone interested in the Juliet.

***If these reserves do not work out for any reason, since we have two full sets of characters I am open to starting without the other two. I will let you all know by tonight whether the reserves were made/kept and an approximate start time.

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:10 pm

Update part II

The Romeo reserve has expired and the Juliet reserve has been cancelled. So we can begin tonight. Anyone who wants to can make their first post. I will make mine tonight when I get off work.

Best,
vi

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:11 pm

OH MY GOSH :D

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:11 pm

Made the first post. Don't feel like you need to make it as long as I did. As long as its in paragraph form and is about 200 words (minimum, you can write as much as you want to).

You can start with your character getting ready/arriving to the party and we'll go from there once everyone or multiple people are there.
Feel free to make your characters intermingle, as long as you think they would be likely to talk to each other.
Also feel free to give your characters other friends and what not. I didn't feel like making up any names but feel free to. If you guys want I can make a NPC thread for people to post names/face claims/friendships/cliques or whatever in if you wanted to keep track of that stuff to use later for posting.

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:06 am

By the way, sorry that my first post was pretty ridiculously long.. XD

I'm really excited about this roleplay; I'm loving it so far. ^-^

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:52 am

Sorry for the new post that may be extensive but I have a habit of going back to like reactions, etc, then progressing the story a bit.
So just be prepared for that in my posts. Slightly backward, then forward.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:10 am

I do the same thing, so you're totally fine ! :3

Also, I'll be able to post in a couple of hours ! :D

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Same here It helps to make things flow to go back and react and then actually do something :)

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:17 pm

I should be getting my post done in about an hour or so. :3

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:32 pm

I probably won't be able to post for about 3 hours. Just a heads up.

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Okay, I finally got my post in. XD

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!