Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Making of Myths

Making of Myths

a part of “Making of Myths”, a fictional universe by WrittenInSilverInk.

{Open Spots} // The vampire problem at Lake Grove was thought to be over.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Making of Myths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Making of Myths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:37 pm

@Scar.- Great! Thank you so much!

@unicorns.are.real I've accepted him, glad you took him up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Ok so the Matt Bomer vampire is complete!!

Oh FYI if anyone is wondering why my characters have aliases lol well you'll just have to figure out :p haha or ask haha idc
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:17 am

@Scar.- He's great! Gracias.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:01 am

No problem :) glad I could help

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Do we know when we're starting this RP?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:57 am

I don't know but hopefully soon, I was so pumped for this RP :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:21 pm

I'm sorry that I've been taking ages to finish my human character. I'm kind of lumped with exams at the moment, so am having to skimp out a little on computer time to study. Not fun. I'll try get him up shortly, though. :)
As for my other character, Victoria, I'd love to discuss relationships with people, so feel free to shoot me a PM. :D

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Sorry for being AWOL lately, for those of you that are in/ were in college you know the struggle I'm going through. We'll start soon I promise. Not all the characters are finished but oh well can't win everything. We'll just do what we can with what we have and have the characters left open as NPC, aka people we can impulsively kill off.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:18 pm

Update:
First off, some of you may experience a difficulty with your character sheet. Your text in the personality section and your theme songs are lower than your pictures and line boarders. The solution to this problem is simple. For some reason the width of the character sheet page must be different from when I first made the character sheet and because of that it is the transparent x’s are making your text lower. To fix this, on ever line of transparent x’s delete 6 of them. Also change your theme song text size to 110 instead of 120.

Second off, I PMed you guys with little things, and also about the roleplay starting soon. I’d like to start the roleplay this week so make any last tweaks to your characters or finish them and get ready for some posting.

Third off, I dropped it from five sets of dopplegangers to 4. The reason for this is that the last set of dopplegangers was not filled so I just got rid of it rather than worry about filling it. I changed it in the character section of this roleplay but was unable to change it in the plot section because I am unable to type on it.

Fourth off, I’m hoping to start this roleplay this week. For a mutual place that are characters could be at I was thinking that we could decide between there being like a town fundraiser or some sort of town event (Like the founder’s day celebrations ect.) or we could have a sort of party, drinking and craziness. Thoughts?

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:44 pm

My random idea is that a masquerade kind of Halloween party or founders party could be cool. Because then first encounters and what not would be pretty fun and interesting because no one will "know" who they are talking to. So then once they find out it could be someone they hate or even their own doppelgänger ;) just a thought lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:52 pm

@Scar.- I like that idea.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:14 pm

I really like the idea of a Halloween party, mainly because I freaking love Halloween, but also because it's ironic that there will probably be people there dressed up as vampires and then there will also be actual vampires there.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:47 pm

@thehalfbreed443 thanks :)

@WrittenInSilverInk that's what I was thinking haha I would totally make my characters be trolls and dress up like a vampire and witch just because they can lol.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Image Image
Image Image

I finally got my first post up! I'm so excited to read all your posts and just start this roleplay. We are starting this roleplay with a Halloween party, props to Scar for coming up with that idea. The party will be a sort of outside and inside party.
Happy posting! *SCREAMS HIGHER*

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:13 pm

Ermehgerd!!!! xD I'm working on my post now... lol I apologize in advance, I tend to type a lot sometimes :p

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:57 pm

I will post sometime tomorrow. I have a migraine and I really need to get some sleep..

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Ok... so I LOVE this already :3

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:30 pm

A little update from me to you:
The characters that were there from when the doppelgangers first arose will recognize what the doppelgangers look like because they look the same as when they first rose. The doppelgangers will also recognize each other because they rose together.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:41 pm

Thanks for the info! Also gotta say, loving this RP guys

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Once Phoenix_lynx posts, then I'll post for Roman.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!