Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Making of Myths

Making of Myths

a part of “Making of Myths”, a fictional universe by WrittenInSilverInk.

{Open Spots} // The vampire problem at Lake Grove was thought to be over.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Making of Myths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Making of Myths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:38 pm

I actually squealed when I saw that we finally made it to page two! Everyone keep the the amazing posting.

P.S. I honestly lol every single time I see one of the characters comment on Ophelia's slutty costume.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Okay so I thought I'd bring it up here before I posted it (or even have finished it yet). Basically I've been creating a spin off of this roleplay, you can see the plot and stuff on my storage page on the site, the title of it is like vamp something. Basically that roleplay and this roleplay were originally going to be one roleplay except instead of hybrids it was going to be doppelgangers, but since the plot was getting a little too complicated I decided to make two different roleplays.

The other roleplay deals with the creature hierarchy, the vampire and witch courts and even werewolves and hybrids. It has the witch court in that roleplay and the witch court is who banished the doppelgangers back when they were just vampires into oblivion and blah blah blah. So the roleplays kind of go together but are still separate and you don't have to be in both for it to make sense.

I was just bringing this up because I hope to have that roleplay up by this weekend and wanted y'all to be the first to know. Thanks!

I'm putting this off for a bit to focus on another project.
Last edited by WrittenInSilverInk on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:25 pm

I will post tomorrow night. I have to focus on my roleplay that I started. It's getting close to the starting date and I have to make sure things are in order.

EDIT:
Sorry the post is short.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Oh my goodness I'm a total spaz and accidentally accepted GrimBone's character who was by complete. I appalogoze to her and to you guys!

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Hey everyone. I don't know if anyone is looking for another RP to join but here The Dark Extinction I have a RP that is supernatural like this one. So feel more than welcome to check it out, reserve a character. (I'm totally up to adding more characters, species and what not if ones fill up!)

Just wanted to share because I thought you all might enjoy it :)
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:57 am

Is this still going on??

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Sorry that I haven't posted, I'll try to post today or tomorrow! :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:55 pm

I've been waiting for Unicorns to post and one other so I could continue my posts

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!