Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Out Among the Stars

Out Among the Stars

a part of “Out Among the Stars”, a fictional universe by ArabiaKnight.

In a world of twelve kingdoms and one king and queen, Anything can happen. When a brutal war breaks out between the two rulers. One must decide which side to take. Love or Hate, War or Peace, Trust or Betrayal. You must choose what means the most to you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Out Among the Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Out Among the Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi ElsScales,

Pisces will be reserved for five days for you. If you need longer, please feel free to let me know. Thanks for your interest in the rp!

ArabiaKnight
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Countdown until Main RP event

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:55 am

Mrgrgrgr......

So I am back, after a whole bunch of things just caught me up and started not being nice to me.

Long story short, in the past ~3 days, Work picked up on me and I had little personal time, and I've had just no time to write. And now when I DO finish, Roleplay Gateway had logged me out.

So I am back, a little frustrated, but can get things done hopefully soon.

Sorry.

~~ Lufia
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:05 pm

Countdown to Main Rp

Also, Thanks for letting us know, Lufia. I know our lives can be busy but a post a week is fine. Even if it's a post in the ooc saying you've been busy. I do appreciate you telling us.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:38 pm

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:54 pm

One

Day

More

Until the Main RP Commences.

Excited? I know I am.

For those still on, you are allowed to ask nonspecific yes or no questions from now until about 10 PM UTC-8. If there are questions that would prove spoilers, I will answer with fun pictures. Happy asking.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:09 pm

1. WILL THERE BE DEATH FOR A LOT OF NEUTRAL KINGDOMS?
2. Whispers are you the only chicken who knows whats happening?
3. General questions in general, do you have any plans for overall group interactions? (This can totally be a yes or no, fite me)
4. Are the histories behind kingdoms going to be important?
5. And what about the histories BETWEEN kingdoms?
6. Are people who are on one side, gonna wanna switch? (would this count as a maybe, yes, or no? ;;)
7. Can I fite you
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm

1. Image
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. Image
7. Image

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Here's a question, did Libra die?
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:38 pm

I haven't been in contact with Libra but I'm trying to connect with them. I'll keep the group updated on what will happen.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:04 am

*rapidly ages' to 80*

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:58 am

All right all! Today is the day!

The first event is posted in the description of Cosmos. Reminder: you should post at least once this week in response to the event if your character has already been accepted. After a week (depending more or less on rp activity), a second post will come up in response to the group reaction.

In addition, the true sender of the letter will remain anonymous and untraceable until a certain part of the rp. I will make sure to contact those who get "hints".

Welcome to the main rp, everyone.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:25 pm

So just to clarify. Is that counted as a starter or is the real starter coming later?
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Yes, it is the starter. However, there may be an additional starter for the rp depending on the response. From there, it should be mostly be up to the rpers to keep up the activity. I'll have more prompts if the interest fades. Thanks for the question!

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Awesome!
I had to post already, was so excited to start the main rp. And from this point on, everyone will hate Zari xD

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Reminder to everyone-

The post to the next prompt goes up tomorrow! From there, the plot will only come in if this rp needs activity. It all depends on everyone here to keep this alive. Good luck dealing with the catastrophes!

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Hi all! Letting you know I posted the second rp prompt. From here, it's free reign. Please interact with each other and I will have points where the "sender" will step in or leave clues. Happy rping!

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:10 am

What the heck happened to scorpio?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:27 am

Hi Lostsoulsbleed! Welcome to the rp! Yes, you can post both of the responses to the letters together. I'd also ask to react to the meeting call for neutrals at the Aquarius kingdom. Thank you for getting your character sheet in and we can't wait to see your post.

Scorpio was originally played by an roleplayer who had been inactive for three weeks. Since our rp must move on, I had to let them go. Because there was someone who wished to take over Scorpio and the other Scorpio had not yet posted in the main rp, I would allow them to do so. Characters outside of the Princes, Princess, King and Queen will be considered NPCs from now on if they are inactive for 3 weeks. The rules ask at least one post a week or at least a message to me or the group informing us you are still interested.

Due to this incident, I had added a rule to the list. The Automatic Death Policy states if "you do not contact me for 3 weeks and show no activity, your character will automatically killed." This mostly applies to characters who are Princes, Princesses, the King, and the Queen. I will message said inactive roleplayer as much as possible before having to use the Automatic Death Policy. If there is also a warning before hand of absence, I will not kick the character.

That said, we will no longer be accepting replacements for Princes, Princesses, King, or Queen. If a Prince or Princess must be killed from now on, their kingdom will go into 'chaos' and become free man's land until a kingdom takes the land.

I know this post is extremely detailed but I only ask for a post a week, even if it's one in the ooc saying, "Sorry, I've been busy! I'm still interested and will get back by (insert date)!" It is not fair to the other members of the group if they have to wait for weeks on end, wondering if a character will come back or not. I am determined to keep this rp active, even minorly. For all those who read this, thank you for taking the time to do so.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:13 am

Tmw when life hits you with a bus.

I'm already late, but I humbly (and officially?) ask for more patience with my responses! I'll get to it before the end of this week. If not, mangle me (:
"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
-Gloria Steinem

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!