Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar : Keeping The Balance”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

With the Avatar gone who will keep the world from the brink of destruction in her place? {0 ROLES OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar : Keeping The Balance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Avatar : Keeping The Balance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Avatar : Keeping The Balance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:04 pm

@Cutup:
My prayers have been answered! LOL.

I'd like to reserve the waterbender role, if I can please and her hex code will be something like a light blue color. Can't remember the code for it but I am at work and on mobile so when I get the chance, I'll be sure to get it for you.

I absolutely adore everyone from Team Avatar: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph and even Zuko. LOL.

If I was a bender, I would probably want to be an Airbender. Is that weird? LOL.

Thanks in advance!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Sure thing. I'll reserved her up in a second.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi! I would like to reserve the Fire Bender (I might change her FC I haven't decided yet)
1) Her color code would be #8A0829
2) My favorite character is Sokka. <3
3) I would be a Waterbender. I love being in and around the water. It's so calming!

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Gotcha. Let me know who you want, I picked most of them based on their physical characteristics and similarity to those in the series. Like for how most earthbenders on the show had green eyes, waterbenders blue, etc.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:30 pm

I'm thinking Kuroyukihime (from Accel World :3)

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Alright I'll change her out in a bit.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Can I reserve the Nonbender

1.) his color code is #FFFF00
2.) Sokka (and yes I still depressed he only was seen twice the legend of Korra T_T)
3.) And I would want to be an Earthbender lol

and I'm probably going to change the FC.
Last edited by Dr Eye Patch on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Sure thing! And yeah, I would have loved to seen more of him on Korra, or maybe like a kid of his. He was like the only one on team avatar that didn't have a kid shown right? Weird. I wanted to see Sokka, and Suki's adorable babies! Unless......Oh. My. God. Was Sokka Su's father?!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello! I would like to reserve the Kyoshi Warrior if I may.

1. I think her Hex colour will be #238E68, but it may change to a red colour. If I do change it, I will let you know.
2. I haven't seen much of Korra and I am terrible at picking favourites... I basically like everyone in the original series except for Katara. But If I had to go with top three, I would say Toph, Azula, and Sokka.
3. If I was a bender I would want to be either a fire or earth bender. Again, I'm very indecisive.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Ok sure. I'll reserve her for you in a second.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:06 pm

on 2nd thought could I possibly have the earthbender role instead (I kinda fell into a character that would fit the earthbender role better then the non-bender ) if it's not too much trouble that is.

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:16 am

@CutUp
Her hex code will be #007FFB.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:47 am

Alright sure thing, I'll switch him up for ya.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:42 am

oh ya here is the new FC Image its Aijima Cecil (oh ya i should change the color code to #01DF01 lol)

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:25 pm

My character should be up by the end of the day....... all I have to do is write his history.....yay lol.

Edit: Better yet, I will just post what I have and do the do the history after I take a break....... I'm super paranoid something will happen and make me have to redo the whole thing ( It has happened before ) ...... so just a heads up I'm not finished

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:50 pm

I'd like to reserve the nonbender, if that's alright! ATLA was probably my favourite television series when it was airing, so I was super excited when I saw this, ahaha

I don't know what his colour code will be yet, but my favourite character is either Zuko or Sokka or Toph(or basically every character because I love them all). If I had bending powers, I'd hope to be a firebender because then I could do cool lightning stuff

LaPatataPequeña
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:11 pm

Alright sure! And with that all the roles have been reserved! Sweet! And no love for any Korra characters huh?

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:53 am

OK, for the most part, I am done. if I need to fix anything don't hesitate to PM me about it lol.

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:08 pm

I submitted my character. I will edit what I messed up when I get home. :)

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!