Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar : Keeping The Balance”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

With the Avatar gone who will keep the world from the brink of destruction in her place? {0 ROLES OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar : Keeping The Balance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avatar : Keeping The Balance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Just so we're all on the same page, when we start the RP it's when the group forms together. My idea is that during a peace gathering on Avatar Day in Republic City representatives of the Earth States, the Water Tribe chiefs, and the Fire Lord are on their way to the conference in a big old parade where they are then attacked by the various triads that for some reason banded together to attack these diplomats, and the group will interfere, and save the diplomats.

For the Waterbender, and Nonbender they could be there as representatives of Varrick Global Industries, and accompanying the Water Tribe representatives. For Mei-Ling, and Akemi I'm not sure. I guess they could be watching the parade or something?

And as for Kalden, and Daruka, I was thinking that the night before the parade Kalden would have a vision in his sleep of Tenzin who would tell him that something is about to happen that would send the world in turmoil, and tell him that he would have to gather chosen benders to help set it right. And when Kalden sees them he will know. So he discovers that Daruka is one such bender, and drags him to the parade.

And when the triads attack they would leap into action, and fight off the thugs. Once they are safe they'd be taken to the Police Headquarters for questioning/thanks. And then they'd be attacked by the ones who sent the triads. Them I'm leaving as a surprise. Any thoughts, or suggestions?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:01 pm

That sounds like a plan to me. I wonder how Mei-Ling's father will respond to seeing her and Akemi-- provided he sees and recognizes them. which I'm not sure why he wouldn't.

I'm working now on writing up Akemi's personality. It'll be interesting to see how all of the characters interact.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:08 pm

Well it won't actually be the leader of the nations just diplomats, well except for the United Republic President of course. And great I can't wait to see her complete! Oh, and y'all should be expecting a PM from me soon to discuss character relations, just to get a general idea, and game plan on relationships.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:38 pm

Oh ok. Akemi is complete and ready for action. ^.^

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:48 am

sooooo when are we going to start lol .

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!