Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In Violet Blues

In Violet Blues

a part of “In Violet Blues”, a fictional universe by Airy.

A gruesome murder has occurred in the small town of Violet Blues, Louisiana. The murdered boys sisters must work together with the vampires under scrutiny in order to catch his murderer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Violet Blues”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In Violet Blues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello!

Reservations last up to 48 hours. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask or send me a personal message. If you would like a character sheet, just ask and I can post one here.
Imageβ€œI hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: In Violet Blues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Could I please reserve the Older Telepathic Sister? Also, if there was a password, I didn't see one so let me know if I missed it! :)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:54 pm

Yeah, of course! I'll add it to the front page now! And there's no password. ^^ I usually find I stress over passwords when I try to reserve so I generally don't include them, haha.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Hello, may I reserve the role of the younger rogue brother?
Life is like a box of chocolates.

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Hello! May I reserve the role of the older detective brother? The person above me is actually my dear friend and we wanted to join a roleplay together and thought this was the perfect one for us. ^^
[sad emoji]

Achelois
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Sure thing you guys! ^^ I'll add your reservations up to the front page right away!

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Hey, so I totally forgot I didn't go into what exactly the vampires could do power wise and stuff. Since it's just Snowleopard and Acheilos who have vampire character, I figure you can do whatever you think best.

Essentially I was thinking are just super strong, super fast, they heal quickly, immortal, need blood to survive (whether they can drink animal blood and can sustain off that without human blood is up to you, or if they need human blood. We could also do what the novel and TV show do that this roleplay is based on. They sell artificial blood. ) You could also do that they can't step into the sun, but I feel that limits what we can do in the roleplay. Maybe they just get very uncomfortable in sunlight and prefer not to be there out in sun? Again, totally up to you what you wanna do there.

I was also thinking maybe they can have the power of compulsion? It just wouldn't work on the girls because they are supernatural in a sense.

Let me know what you guys wanna do or any aspects you might want to add in this~

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:12 am

That sounds like a good idea! I'm going to get started on my character (lmao Leopard and I didn't decide on a last name yet however, I'm going to get started on my character. I'll add the name into the cs and everything once we have that settled though. :D

Achelois
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:02 pm

I'll have my character done by Saturday night at the latest. lmao Filling out two cs' in a row was probs not the best idea. But I'm super hyped for this RP, I can't wait for it to start. :)

Achelois
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:32 am

Yeah sounds good! Sorry that it's also taken me so long to get Rosalie done. I just need to tweak her history a bit more and she'll be done. Your guys' characters are looking really good!

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Okay, since everyone is just about done their characters I figure I might as well make a post to see how we want to start this thing! I figure we could do it sort of like the four of them all run into each other, or we could wait to do that and just have a few posts between respective siblings or something. I was just wondering what you guys were thinking of doing-- do you think Mattias intends to find Mason's sisters in order to discuss the murder with them, or would it be more of an accidental run in type thing? I just wanted to know your guy's opinions on where you wanted to go with this.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:13 pm

I think one or two posts with just the siblings interacting would be the best option to start - to set the scene more than anything. I was planning on having Mattias talk to the girls regardless (Mason Finch having been found dead in the Church) but an accidental run in would be fine with me as well. Perhaps running into them while on the way to their house. lmao.

Achelois
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Sounds good! Okay I'm going to send everyone a message pretty quick just discussing an idea and then I think we can get started asap!

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:40 pm

I am so sorry I have been so inactive! I just finished my first year of college and had a pile of essays and exams to do. But, I am now fully active again and will try to get a post in soon!

Airy
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!