Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: The Lost Ones

a part of “Pokemon: The Lost Ones”, a fictional universe by Unwarranted.

Semi private, but a few available spots open. Apply within. :)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: The Lost Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon: The Lost Ones"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Is she really that important to you?"

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Pokemon: The Lost Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:11 am

Hey there! I saw that a potential application or so is welcome on the tag so thought I'd drop my name into the hat.

If permissible, I'd like to have a character in law enforcement / first response type of role. I'm not too sure how you want to have officer training set up but if I had to describe - I'm leaning towards like SWAT/ Special Operations response. So rather than participating in the League I'd be more interested in maintaining safety, order and the League's integrity.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:39 am

Hello there! I hoping a PokΓ©mon role play would pop up eventually! If you don't mind think I could take a slot? I'm thinking a simple character who managed to make it all the way to their elite four but after getting utterly crushed by the champion is taking something of a sabbatical from the typical PokΓ©mon league challenge. I'll try and submit a character tomorrow but if not tomorrow then definitely Wednesday!

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:43 am

I am hoping to reserve the last slot. I will be working on a character today, hopefully to be submitted before Christmas. I'm looking to create a fire type trainer, as it is my favorite type. Thanks!

Asilian
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Oh gosh is there a spot left? If so I'd like to reserve a sort of older trainer, who takes PokΓ©mon and kids alike under her wing. If so I'll have a character sheet in soon.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Now that I look at my schedule...it pains me to say that I'll have to step down. Best of wishes to you all

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello all! -takes a bow- I am your second GM and popping in real quick to thank you for your interest! I'll be pming you all to address some questions and things.

@Nekohina - Thank you for your interest and I am sorry you can't join. I hope things straighten out for you! Happy Holidays!

~ Fadded
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 pm

Double post!

All right guys, a few points for you to keep you in the loop and let you all know what is going on:

- There are two roles open but we have no qualms about opening a third to fit all three of you into the rp.
- The spots and whether or not we do open another role, depends on how well you write battle scenes with the pokemon. When the characters are done, Unwarranted is going to conduct a practice battle to make sure everyone has a handle on everything and to test both your regular and battle writing. This is important because pokemon battles are a huge part of the rp.
- This is mentioned in the intro but as a reminder: No Alolan pokemon, and no z-moves. Nothing from the new generation please.
- Do not have any legendaries in your party.
- even if all your pokemon have a mega evolution, remember, only one per battle. If you also have a synchro evolution, you can use the synchro and one mega in the battle. If your synchro pokemon also has a mega evolution, you can only use one or the other in that battle, not both.

If you have any questions, please let us know! We don't bite! :) I think that is all I was going to say... If you need help with your CS, just pm me. I am the one who made it so I'd be able to better assist you in that regard. A discussion thread will show up at one point where we can discuss plot points that you guys want to add in. ^^ And we will update the intro with the addition of characters when the selection is settled.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:51 pm

Kenji is done! Yay! :)

Asilian
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Hihi ^^ I'm the other person who's lurking around. Nice to meet you all! I'm so so excited to be playing a literate pokemon rp xP I'm working on completing my characters now as well.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Phew alright if you guys need a reference, my character Mitsuru is done.

Also I may be a bit slow thanks to the coming holidays and the fact that we just experienced a death in my family. I'll check in when I can the next couple of days.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Double Post!

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukah/ Holiday! New Years is just around the corner and I know that to will cause some delays in finishing things up. I am hoping to have my second character up this week and will be checking in on the wips we have in. Hopefully we can get things started soon. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Hey guys, I won't be on much for the next month or so other than on my phone. I went and broke my toe, so I'm pretty much on bed rest until it heals, and I can't get to my computer right now. I might be able to get on as it heals more, but right now I'm unable to use it. So, just letting you know what's up right now. Sorry guys.

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Asilian. I wish you speedy recovery! :) Keep us updated ~

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:09 pm

Hello Everyoneeee!! ^^ So! Fadded and I are super super excited to start this RP, and we are so glad that people are taking an interest. Now that the holidays are wrapping up, we are planning on starting the RP this coming weekend. I will be posting this Saturday, December 31, so the RP will be expected to begin no later than Sunday, January 8th. Hopefully everyone will be able to submit a CS by then, and I'll be starting the mock battles with individuals as soon as their characters are submitted. If you don't think you can meet this deadline, please send either myself or Fadded a PM, and we will be happy to try and work things out. ^^

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!