Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rough Waters

Rough Waters

a part of “Rough Waters”, a fictional universe by maloneyc16.

When rumors of a large treasure emerge, four pirates join forces in order to find it. {No spots left}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rough Waters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rough Waters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Hey guys, I'm back. I sincerely apologize for the long disappearance. My sister was in a car accident, and had to get 11 stitches in her head. She is fine now, but it was a stressful time and then family problems added up with college coming up on top of that. Anyways, I'm back for now and plan to post soon, I already have most of the post written out. Again, sorry for my unexplained disappearance.

@Zodia Be safe. I hope everything will turn out okay for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Okay, I finally posted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:30 pm

It's nice to hear back from you Maloney, Im so sorry about your sister! I'm glad to hear everything's better, I hope she doesn't have any more problems ): are her beck and back alright? I think that's one of the places most impacted by car accidents.

And I hope everything turns out well with the hurracaine Zodia. I've been hearing about it and I'm getting some of the wind/bad weather but its nothing close to it so I can't imagine how it is. I hope you stay safe.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Her neck and back is fine. She had some bruising on her arms and face, but her head was the main worry and she's already had the staples removed, (She never got stitches. I meant staples earlier, though they basically serve the same point) so she is fine. And since it was the other person's fault, their insurance covered everything so that worked out well.

And yeah I've been hearing stuff about the hurricane as well and hope that Zodia is alright.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:14 am

Hey guys, I am fine. My area didn't get hit majorly. It did get nervewracking with the wind and possible power outage, but with only some broken tree branches, damage to the skirting around our mobile home, and internet issues, we are fine. I live near San Antonio so we were one of the lucky ones. I am more concerned for family in the Houston area (my paternal grandparents, father's brothers, and their families, and some of my mom's cousins live there), but we've been in contact with them and they are fine atm.

I am so sorry to hear about your sister Maloney. I've been in car accidents myself and they can be traumatizing, but I know she'll pull through.

Anyway, I read that latest post. I don't know what I could add to the conversation, but Nations you have my full permission to auto my character into agreeing with the favor.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:33 am

I'm glad to hear you are all right Zodia.

I can also do another post for Jules if you don't think you can add anything either nations.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:16 pm

I'm glad to hear that you're family is fine, Zodia. I heard that the hurricane moved? I hope your family continued being saved, but I can't believe it's had so much impact. Same for your sister, Maloney, in glad to hear she's alright.

I have a long weekend for Labor Day so I'll do my best to post, but I've been pretty swamped or I would've posted by now. I'll try to see if I can get something up this weekend.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:18 am

@maloney do you think you can get a post in for jules? school has a super not cool way to kill my writing vibes and I'm struggling to get all my roleplay posts written Dx

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:17 am

Yeah, I can. Don't know when I'll get it up though as I have been busy with classes.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:37 pm

I say take your time guys.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:58 pm

That's fine, school and work are the priorities

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:23 pm

Just letting you guys know I am still here, just busy.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:02 pm

It's ok. And Irma has got us over here on our toes, so it's not like I'm rushing to write atm to be honest x.x

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:07 pm

I hope that you don't hit to hard wherever you're at.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:25 pm

It passed and my specific area is perfectly fine, but a lot of areas around me had serious damage to houses and electricity. But thankfully we didn't get it as hard as imagined, a lot of areas suffered a lot more unfortunately.

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:14 pm

I am glad you're okay at least. I hope your area in general will recover without issue.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:47 pm

I'm glad you're okay as well nations.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:17 am

Yes, everything is mostly back to normal here! But a lot of other areas (especially the islands) have been hit very hard :( hope everyone else is doing well!

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:57 pm

I've been doing fine, just really busy. I apologize for taking so long to post.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Nothing much happening with me, but I am fine.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!