Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What is your favorite animal?

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: What is your favorite animal?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby William Wolfheart on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:50 am

My favorite animals would be the Horse because of their beauty, The Wolf because to me they represent Loyalty in their packs and would defend to the last one. My other favorite Animal is the Eagle because they represent freedom. But I like all Animals both real and mythological.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

William Wolfheart
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:21 am

My favorite animal is a wolf. When I was younger, it was all about the lone wolf idea. I was shy and harmless and no one took me serious. I wanted to be bad ass like a wolf. But then I saw this documentary on wolves and I remember a scene where the parents of this litter were killed. The narrator explained that a wolf pack as no orphans and you saw the little pups trot off with the rest of the pack. It really stuck with me since then and I think I've tried to emulate my life after that philosophy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FerociousxKitten on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Foxes are so clever and cute ^_^

FerociousxKitten
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiyox on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:41 am

I am in love with cats I mean how can you not be a feline fan o.o
Just write and have fun mwah~

Chiyox
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MisterPockets on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:24 pm

The squirrel because I got ADD like one XD

MisterPockets
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer Nights on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:22 pm

For me, this is a pretty tough question. I have a few top favorite animals--but that's because I'm an animal person. I'm going to go with my all time favorite animal, so that's a thing to not. Another thing that I would like to point out first would be that I am in love with black and white animals. If they have those two colors, are small and/or fuzzy, then I will probably love them at first glance.

My notoriously favorite animal--The skunk. You might be thinking "Eww! Skunks smell really bad!" But, I have my reasonings. Firstly, when I was in fifth grade, I had to do a project on an animal for my class. The librarian brought out a cart of books, and the shy boy that I was waited until all the other kids were done crowding around the cart (and to this day I still do, but as a smart tactic to being able to take my time.) So, because I waited, there were only a few animals left. I went for penguins first (see below...), but then I noticed that there were a large amount of books of the same type. Do you know what animal it was? It was skunks of course. None of the other kids wanted it, and I thought that it was unique... So I took the books--a large stack I would say, and signed them out. I learned that there are more than just one type of skunk (I know, I was just a little kid and didn't know that animals had different breeds...) The one thing that I really remember about that was this: One of the books was about the breed of skunk (not sure if it's called breeds) named "The Hog-nosed". If you do not know what these things look like, I highly suggest that you google them now. They are brown, white, and black, but with very little black. They are also the smallest known skunk, and they look so cute! Oh, and lastly: My username for the past two years or so has been either "Skunkyswag" or "PurpleSkunks~", but that is because one of my all time favorite pokemon is a skunky (Stunky, I hate Skuntank...)

(P.S: I cut this short... I was going to go through my runner ups as well. Namely being: The raccoon, penguins, bats, pandas, and red pandas (I don't care if they are the same as a panda, they're different in my book >.<))

Summer Nights
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:26 pm

i like sloths... I mean.. they're sloths c'mon.
"Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one else can see but you."- unknown

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EdenXO on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:09 am

My favorite animal is probably the wolf. I love the cold and also.. you know direwolves are really cool. Pandas are cool too and I also really love penguins. They are adorable.
"What's up with the need to hit the self-destruct button? Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way, because without it... I don't know. Maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying... Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."

EdenXO
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Ooooh! I have quite plenty that I love! And some of them are the kind that people find repulsive, ugly or strange.

First of all - dogs and wolves! I feel a strong connection to them, and dogs seem to be melting when in contact with me. :3

Giraffes, hyenas, foxes.
Snakes, although I know they are really a reptiles. Funny, I used to be scared of them! :3

SofiUnnie
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Promethean Conversationalist World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:06 pm

I love fish and all sea creatures! I just think that the whole under the sea stuff is so beautiful and peaceful!

Chompers
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!