Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: S.L.E.E.P.O.V.E.R.-- A Random For Fun RP [[IC]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:08 pm

"Yep," Andy nodded, following her out of her room. "Where will the butler be?" he asked, and then added lightly: "You look nice." He wondered if that would make her uncomfortable, but it was just the way he was - forthright and unembarrassed.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:38 pm

Her face flushed a little bit and she grinned, hopping up onto the banister again as they got to the stairs. "Thanks... you look good... too?" She laughed a little bit, embarassment clear in her voice; how did you respond when someone said something like that to you? And Andy... she felt all nervous around him, and funny-headed, not anything like how she usually felt. Normally she was completely self-assured, not bothered by what people thought or said, but it was different with Andy for some reason.

Putting that aside, she stuck her tongue out playfully at him and pushed off, laughing gleefully as she slid down the banister again, nearly falling as she hit the ground with an ecstatic giggle. "Uh..." She glanced back up at Andy, then headed off towards the lobby where she figured the butler would be. Sure enough, he was standing near the door, and she headed over, giving him a small, "A-hem". The man glanced down at her and she asked, "Uh, the letter said about clothes... where do we get them?" He pointed down one of the hallways, not saying a word. The young woman raised an eyebrow and said, "Uh..thanks.." And went back off to wait for Andy.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Andy skidded down after her, landing ungracefully. Laughing at the butler being so uptight, he followed Kira down to the Wardrobe Room and leaned against the wall.

"Y'know," he said, tapping his teeth, "when I mentioned the kiss earlier ... it was actually kind of my way of asking you out." He did one of his sudden, unnerving grins. "Go on then. Go get changed."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:54 pm

She had begun to open the door, peeked inside, and was about to say something to Andy when she heard him begin speaking. He'd been.. what? Asking her out? Seriously?? Her face flushed badly and she glanced back at him, unable to say anything for a moment as she thought about that. "Uh..uh, right...changed...right." She blinked a bit and headed into the huge closet-like room, shutting the door quietly behind her and taking a deep breath.

She was in the room for the best part of almost twenty minutes, looking at different things and trying different things on (they had changing rooms! That was nuts, she thought). Finally, she emerged from the room, gripping two large bags that she hadn't had before and wearing something different. Now she was in a black, rocker-style tank top, similar to the one she'd worn yesterday but much nicer, a studded belt around her hips over the shirt, and a red pleated, punkish looking skirt. She'd also gotten some new boots, apparently: they were somewhat similar to her combat boots, but much newer and nicer looking, and a bit more feminine.

She smiled a little bit and shrugged, looking down at herself and the bags. "I couldn't resist.. hehe.. so much nice stuff." She frowned a tiny bit, then placed her bags on the ground and moved closer to Andy, brushing a stray stand of fiery hair away from her face before slipping her arms up around his neck. "And..yeah... about what you just said. I uh...well, I think it's a cool idea, yeah?" She blushed a tiny bit, biting her lip, then pulled him down to kiss him on the lips.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:55 am

Andy's arms came around her waist and he kissed her back, feeling a little arrogant and cocky that he already had himself a girl after one day. It was the way he always felt, and something that seriously annoyed Ben.

"So, shall I carry your bags for you?" he asked when they finally broke apart. Without waiting for a reply, he picked them up and started walking up to her room with her.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:17 am

((I don't have time to post right now because I'm heading out the door, but I'm just letting you know I'm gonna be gone all weekend, off to Toronto to play some shows >> I'll respond as soon as I get back. Bies!))

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:56 am

((Okay! Have fun!))

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!