Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

At World's End (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

At World's End (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aethershunt on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:32 pm

It was twenty-seven years ago. Twenty seven years ago to the day. For twenty-seven years, these ravages have been going on. Society slowly began to degrade because of the War. The attacks were to random for even the quickest defense. Entire cities were wiped off the map in a matter of days. The firestorms that later raged through the larger cities anhilated them. Only small settlements could survive.

In a matter of days, the entire world was reduced to a stone age civilization. There were few places left with electricty. There were only a few metropolises left, and that was only because of their swiftness to defend their city from attack.

It was twenty-seven years ago that the world went to Hell. Twenty-seven years ago with the spirits rebeled against the physical world.

Twenty-seven years ago, The Spirit War began.

"Perhaps I should introduce myself rather than tell you a story that you already know. You may call me Sebastian Faust, and I will be your guide through this treasonous world of self-inflicted wounds. Perhaps you should be on your way. We will talk later."

With that, the man before you disappears, and you find yourself in a small port city. The docks are nearby. You smell the lingering dampness of freshly fallen rain. Since the war, however, it had never smelled like fresh rain should have. The sun lingered behind the dark clouds strolling out to see, as the townspeople whent about their way.

You're in the city of Port Andrews on the west coast of the Americas.
Last edited by aethershunt on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aethershunt
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: At World's End (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aethershunt on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:02 am

Welcome to the wonderful world of terror and suspense that is my RP. :twisted:

Seriously though..this is my first attempt at a full fledged game in a while, and I'm trying to make it work. Feedback would be nice, but if you want to create a character, I gotta give you a plot, and a character creation template, I suppose...

Ever since that fateful day twenty seven years ago, the world has been at war with itself. For some unknown reason, the spirits of the earth were rebelling against the material world. Spirits of the river sank ships. Spirits of sand and stone engulfed entire cities. Spirits of destruction ripped through the world that was left asunder. But of course, humans find a way to survive.

One of the stranger things since the war had started, however, was a strange occurence in some children that were born afterwards. They could see things that others couldn't. They could feel things that others couldn't. They could channel the power of the spiritual world in a manner previously unseen or unknown.

Early in life, these strange children began to manifest powers. The children seemed to all say the same thing.

"The nice ghost gave them to me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my RP, you may play as one of these children. Aged now, or maybe still young and new to the world that is now in chaos. You are granted powers by the spirits that you choose. Any spirit grants their powers to you if you so wish, but only one spirit per person.

You, being the player of course, get to choose what your spirit is. Each character is aligned with a spirit that represents who that character is. A character with an interest in archery, for example, would likely have a spirit of archery on their side, lending them great spiritual power and strength in the form of archery.

Keep in mind that EVERYTHING has a spirit in this world. All objects, ideas, actions and even people or intangeable ideals posess a spirit which may lend their power to you.

But remember; just because your spirit is friendly and nice, it definitely doesn't mean that the six foot tall horned monstrosity that embodies all of rage and hate is going to be friendly too. That's a given, though, I think.
Last edited by aethershunt on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aethershunt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aethershunt on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:19 am

Character Creation

Name: (This is a no brainer, unless you have some sort of wierd amnesia.)

Your Kami: (This part isn't too hard. This is your spirit and your companion. The one that gives you your powers, guidance, and protection. It can be the spirit of literally anything.The spirit of a deceased person, an object, or even an action, activity, or feeling. You just have to state what your spirit is the spirit of.)

Your Powers: (Your kami gives you the ability to do things related to it's subject. For example, what kind of powers does your Kami grant that have something to do with that Kami? Just keep the powers related, please. (i.e., a spirit of rock isn't going to give you the ability to blow somebody away with fierce winds) In the case of the spirit of a deceased person being your Kami, you may gain abilities that the spirit had in life, or knowledge on that it posesses.)

Your Weaknesses: (Remember, you may have powers, but you're all still human. Weaknesses can be physical, mental, emotional, anything really. Naming a weakness isn't required, but if you don't write something down, I'll assume that you are just like any other average person walking the ruined streets.)

Bio: (Tell me about your character! Doesn't need to be ridiculously long, but something a bit bigger than a paragraph shouldn't hurt.)

Age: (If you wish to have powers, you must be 27 or younger. These powers don't manifest in anybody who was born before the war, for some unknown reason. It's okay if you want to be an average human without powers.)

Height/Weight:
(Again, another no-brainer. Your height. Your weight. That's all you need here.)

Physical Description: (Tell me what your character looks like. Pictures would be fine for me, if you are sick of typing at this point.)

*Added Note: It is perfectly fine to have 2 characters, but only under the condition that thr second has no powers. That is by no means an invitation for everybody to make two, but if you do, I probably won't say no.
Last edited by aethershunt on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aethershunt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby withoutfail on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:00 am

Hiya aether!

I'm writing up a character profile... but I don't know what the spirit should be. I'm still thinking, brainstorming. xD

withoutfail
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInWonderland on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:36 am

Name: Cilas Ren

Your Kami: Firearms

Your Powers: When he channels his power, his blows become much like bullets. They can cause serious damage and even leave burn marks at the point of contact.

Bio: Cilas was raised by his elderly aunt Mag after his parents died in car crash trying to leave New York. Cilas was just a baby then and knew nothing but the love and care of his aunt. Cilas never realized he had power and doesn‘t remember receiving it either. He believed the things he saw and the things he discovered were normal for everyone. Mag believed he was insane as if some sort of trauma had affected him when she found him talking to random inanimate objects. She was in awe at how overwhelmed he was with any type of emotion. He handled things differently and spoke of things as if it everything had feelings or souls.
Though he knew and had seen all of these different spirits, none had stuck. That was until he found the handgun in his aunt’s night stand at the age of five. There had been something different about the weapon. He had seen the dresser glow when he caught glimpses of it when walking by his aunt's room though he was never allowed inside. He silently entered the room day, shutting the door behind him as he found it. Opening the dresser, he lifted the glock out. He sat down in front of the wooden structure and set the new prize in his lap, stretching his fingers around the butt of the gun. The steel was heavy in his lap and sent a shiver up his spine. It was by far the best spirit he decided and he soon became addicted. He would just sit and stroke the cool steel. His aunt soon found out about this secret pleasure of his and gave the gun to him as gift when he was 15. The gun remained unloaded unless he went out to practice shooting empty cans. He loved it.
As the man of the house, he began taking care of everything by the age 14 and refused to move out of the tiny bedroom apartment even. He passed up on love, fun and drugs to repay his aunt Mag. Nothing was as important. But, due to the condition of the country, after the elderly woman caught pneumonia and health care was not provided, she died when Cilas was 20. He stills lives in her house but turned her room into artillery deposit. Now older, Cilas carries bullets in his all black weapon not sure of what he needs protection from but he can sense that what he is seeing is still changing.

Height/Weight: 6’3, 195 pounds

Physical Description: He has peanut butter shade skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. He wears his hair closely cropped to his head much like a buzz cut. His eyebrows are thick and full; and eyes are thin. His nose is crooked from being broken; lips are thin; jaw line strong, covered with stubble with nicks and scars; and his chin dimpled.

*Edit, just forgot to tweak a few things
(21:15:34) Twilight_Maiya: Alice: I wanna be ya bottom chick o_o demote Saken

AliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:02 am

Name: Jace Beleren

Your Kami: Mind

Your Powers: Jace is smart, maybe too smart for his own good. His abilities are all about the mind—clairvoyance, telepathy, illusion, telekinesis, etc. (read more in bio)

Your weakness: Well as everything that includes mind (like thinking), even Jaces power exhausts him. He can´t do many things with his mind (except thinking) at the same time or for too long but with practice the time of usage increases.

Bio: Jace's gifts all have to do with knowledge. He's a natural at things having to do with thought and memory and mind. With the application of a little effort, Jace can perceive flickers of imagery from the depths of other people's memories. He can get flashes of people's life stories, learn their most fervently held secrets, and even train in new skills right from the minds of others, given enough time and concentration. Jace has honed this talent for one reason: he's deeply curious.
But knowledge is more than a hobby for Jace; it's an absolute longing. Jace's mind naturally wants to pierce through ignorance, to learn the truth hidden under the layers of polite lies. He's obsessed with facts and the interconnections between them.
Jace's rigorous devotion to knowledge probably prevents him from relating well to others. He can't stand the interpersonal crap, the regalia of fraudulence and hypocrisy that shrouds almost every person's being. He'd rather think than talk, but no one else has his talent for seeing past the ephemeral world of emotion and sociality, which serves to isolate him from his peers. Plus, thanks to his gifts, he excels at anything he puts his mind to. No mentor or master can keep up with his appetite for knowledge or his ability to procure it.
Nevertheless, Jace has a tough road ahead of him. His incredible potential can attract the worst kind of attention, the kind brought by those seeking to subvert and control his power—and that's not even the worst of it. His ability to pierce through veils of secrecy, combined with his boundary-thwarting curiosity and smart-kid restlessness, can get him mired in secrets too dangerous for him to handle. There are secrets the world doesn't want anyone to know (which, of course, will just inspire Jace to discover them even more), and when he puts his mind to it, few can keep him out.
There's another side to Jace's power, one that he never intended to use. Jace can not only read the memories of others—he can destroy them. With enough time and preparation, he could devastate entire minds, even on a massive scale.
“It doesn't matter how good a kid you are, how decent and wholesome your upbringing—if you're presented with that kind of power, it won't take much to push you to use it.”

Height/Weight: 1.89 meters, 77kg

Physical Description: Jace
Last edited by Blade_Dancer on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I but a simple person have only my dreams, and I´ve stretched those dreams under your feet. Walk carefully because you´re walking on my dreams"

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aethershunt on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:53 am

I suppose I forgot to mention weaknesses. It's not a big deal though. If further people would like to include a type of weakness, that's fine with me.

Oh yea, forgot.

Blade Dancer, Alice, you're both approved! I'll be putting up the IC thread when I get a few more people.

aethershunt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:14 am

Name: Silue
Kami: Wolf
Abilities: Probably one of the most lethal and stealthy creatures you will find. Almost impossible to track down at all. The only way to have contact with Silue is if he finds you first. Most have come to find him as the Spirit of Winter, several facts draw up to this. When he appears, it always begins to have a very gentle coming snowfall, as well as an eerie mist surrounding him. People comply him with a Ghost. Able to move as fast as shadow can. More into this, he can easily travel through objects, as well as send his spirit to a set distance. His Spirit stretches out a bit to another location nearby, as his body quickly pushed to that direction. Both his spirit and body fall into alignment again. This being the reason for him able to move so quickly.
Bio: A most interesting Spirit at the least. He is Human, though for one reason or another, he travels as a so called wolf. His past is almost unknown or unheard of, no one knows exactly what his name is, or who he was. Which really adds to his mystery. Some say he is a loner, traveling place to place where he can make an honest living. Others find him to be a savior, helping stragglers he finds along the way. And both are entirely true. He loves the joys in life, and is very fun to be around. Always active, though being a dog adds to his personality. Some say he has a sweet tooth as one, though that will only truly be known in time.
Human
Spirit
Height/Weight: He is about 6"1' when a Human, and nearly the same as a Spirit. Adding a few inches to it. His weight is pretty well averages at about 220 lbs or so, being a wolf adds a lot, almost 300 lbs.
Last edited by Maestro on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Name: Serenity ((Unknown last name ))

Kami: Spirit of the Dark

Abilities: Can shapeshift into any atimate thing. While shapeshifted, all her animals are black, or dark colors. If gets too angry, will lash out and attack angainst her will. Isn't able to be seen in dark areas. A Vampire.

Weaknesses: Anything of the light. If shot with Arc of Light, will have spasms on the ground. Also, if touched by pure silver gets dizzy and can't focus, and sometimes will pass out. So if kept in a silver cell or box, cannot use any of her powers and will most likely stay huddled in a corner or lay on the ground.

Appearance: http://www.xoospace.com/myspace/backgrounds/29425.jpg
With a black ripped dress.

Bio: Will come out in story

Weight/hight: Tall and slender

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:37 pm

Name: Aiden

Your Kami: Time

Your Powers:

Manipulate Time
Temporary alters time, causing it to speed up, slow down, or stop completely. While this occurs Aiden remains unaffected. In addition, he has the option of letting another be

Time's Influence
Grants Aiden foresight, allowing him to see briefly into the future. He also ages slower then normal humans.

NOTE: Aiden is only a child, he hasn't completely mastered his Kami's gifts yet.

Your Weaknesses:
Insomnia, though he could consider it a gift. And he's a kid.. and can die by any conventional means.

Bio: Aiden didn't choose Time, it chose him. Since the day of his birth he would have terrible nightmares that would wake him up in the middle of the night. His father died in 'the War' and his mother died at birth, leaving nobody to nurture him. In the beginning he remembered being able to sleep. Progressively these nightmares worsened until he eventually got no sleep at all. He would scream and shout, nobody came. Nights felt like an eternity.. maybe because they were. His fierce crying would literally halt everything around him.

As he grew up the nightmares he remembered so well became a reality. They happened all around him, as though he had predicted they would. It seemed like this because that is exactly what he did. Time had granted him foresight. At the age of three he was abandoned by the orphanage, and he was forced to survive on the street. At the brink of death a man found him and has protected him ever since.

Height/Weight: 4' 3" / 56lbs.

Physical Description:

Reality is nothing..

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NuclearPoptart on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:56 pm

Name: Malum Salenis

Your Kami:
None.

Your Powers:
Trained in hand-to-hand combat, firearms, and personal weapons (i.e. swords) to a high level.

Your Weaknesses:
All conventional means of death.

Bio: He lives to take care of Aiden. Since the day he found him, nothing has been the same. Before he was on his own, defending himself in the war for no reason. Now he has reason to continue. Any who pose a threat to Aiden will find themselves in a terrible situation, which might result in death.

Height/Weight:
6' 3" / 170 lbs.

Physical Description:

NuclearPoptart
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aethershunt on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:10 pm

animchicita13, NuclearPoptart, you guys are approved. Grats.

Pro, you already know what I need from you. Whenever you're ready.

The IC will be starting soon enough, so keep an eye out!

aethershunt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuardianRiel on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs25/i/2008/038/b/1/Fate__s_Paladin_by_Zacks_pet_dragon.jpg
((had to be link, pic wouldnt fit D=))
Name
Riel Caladon

Your Kami
White Dragon

Your Powers
Riel has the ability to take the form of the mighty white Dragon spirit that made the boy it's home. Powerful, intelligent and proud, very little can match it's speed, keen eye and sharp fang and claw.

Your Weaknesses
Despite it's great prowess, unlike the great Dragons of legend, the White has a fatal flaw. Covering it's body is snow white fur, soft as a cat, it's wings made up of feathers like a swan. Riel may be swift in this form, but is by no means protected. He lacks the legendary fire breath of the mythical beasts, and is a fair size smaller than expected. Standing as tall as a slightly larger than average stallion, Riel is far from the Dragons of fairy tales.

Bio
Riel was orphaned at the age of seven, his father having gone missing before he was born, he was raised by his mother for those short years. She loved to collect anything to do with Dragons when she was young, figurines, paintings, even plush toys. She loved Dragons and read many stories about them.

She told her son these stories, as bedtime stories mostly. One particular story he loved was about the tiny white Dragon, who had no scales and was smaller than the rest. He was picked on by his peers, bullied until he'd run home and cry. Until he learned he could do things others couldn't. He didn't need physical strength to win, and learned to do things in new ways.

When "The nice Ghost" started visiting him, Riel began to see the white Dragon from the story. The Dragon spoke to him, taught him things he never though possible. One day he asked, "What's it like to fly?"

"I'll show you." it answered.

Height/Weight
4'11"1/2 (he's adamant the half counts XD) 110lb (really light to XD)
Hey... Would you say, I became a hero?

GuardianRiel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:58 pm

Name: Kira Walker

Your Kami: Kira co-operates with the spirit of combat, which takes the form of a young man around her own age. He's got a toned, somewhat muscular but still slightly lean build, with tan skin adorned with black tattoo-like slashes in several places. He has silvery-white hair that falls near long, tapered ears in messy strands, and black eyes. He has incisors that are slightly longer than normal, and an face that seems wild, animalistic, but cool and fiery at the same time. He normally wears a pair of scrappy, worn out black pants with several straps and buckles which hold multiple weapons, a pair of black combat boots, and a black collar around his neck. Kira asked him his name once, but he told her that she wouldn't be able to pronounce it with a human mouth. So he said to just call him Kage.

Your Powers: When co-operating with Kage, Kira's combat abilities increase exponentially. Her physical strength, stamina, agility, and the like are all increased to a near inhuman level. She also becomes much more skilled with hand-to-hand weaponry, and her accuracy with ranged weapons increase.

Your Weaknesses: Most of Kira's weaknesses are of the emotional and mental type. She's claustrophobic, and suffers from post-traumatic stress syndrome. Certain situations trigger panic attacks, and it's difficult for her during those times to keep proper control over herself. Her most noticeable issue is that she's got a bit of an explosive temper. She fronts as very confident and self-reliant to cover up for the fact that she's really not very confident, and all it takes is for a person to fight her hard enough for her to crumble.

Bio: Kira led a very good life during her childhood. Her mother was a stay-at-home wife, and her father was in the Marines. She had no brothers or sisters, and she idolized her dad; he was always there watching out for her and protecting her from anything that she was afraid of. So, she ended up being one of those kids who felt that they were invincible, because she knew that no matter what happened, her father would come and save her. She never guessed that he could have been hurt. But one day when the three of them were home alone, when Kira was eight years old, and two men broke into their house. Kira had hidden in a cupboard and watched as they first killed her father, then raped and killed her mother. They'd taken a few things, and been about to leave when Kira had bumped the inside of the cupboard, causing the door to swing open. Her hiding place had been discovered, and the men took her and both raped her, then shot her in the shoulder and left. It was then, as Kira lay dying, that Kage made himself known to her. He worked with her to give her body enough strength to keep itself alive while she slowly worked her way to the doctor in town. She'd been tended and had healed at an incredible rate, at least physically. The event left the girl emotionally in tatters; she hated herself for not being able to stop the men. She hated herself for being weak. Kage had asked her if she wanted power. She'd said yes, and since then they've co-operated with each other.

Height/Weight: Kira stands at a slightly short 5' 3", and has a slender, toned body, weighing in at 114 lbs.

Physical Description: Kira has crimson hair that falls in straight, choppy layers down to her small shoulders, and as stated already, a body toned and slender from years of fighting and living a rough-and-tumble lifestyle. She has fiery, expressive blue eyes, set in a youthful face, very pretty, but containing something like a tiredness, and an anger deep down. Her skin is slightly tanned, but normally pale. She has two piercings in the top of her left ear, and her belly button is pierced. Her normal outfits consist of black, form-fitting rocker tank tops, studded leather belts, and ripped up, worn denim jeans. She wears a pair of combat boots for footwear, and an old pair of dogtags that belonged to her father on a chain around her neck. She normally wears a pair of fingerless, black leather gloves, studded bracelets, and a loose, black leather collar.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrWarehouse on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:55 pm

"A boy, not yet a man, trying to accept the unknown."

Name: Saga (No surname due to the heathenism)

Your Kami: Mystic Lord

Your Powers: The Mystic Lord has a lot in common with Humans only not as good. A Mystic resembles an exceptionally beautiful Human, they have a very long lifespan and they actually get prettier with age. Also, a Mystic has blue blood, which is also quite "different".

Other than that the Mystic's clothing is able to absorb energy from enemies. Mystics are able to learn just as well as humans, whether it be swordplay or gun fighting, and Mystics can also use magic.

Now..Mystic magic consists of charms and defense, giving Saga a lower offense. But before I explain that, let me explain the properties.

Mystic magic has a lot to do with symbols and rituals, which Saga is good at due to living with a cult that danced around fires all the time. Thus this leads to the tattoos running down Saga's arm. These tattoos enable Saga to better tap with the spiritual Mystic Lord within his body. Mystic Lord being the essence of charm and ward, which brings me to my second part.

Charm, defense and offense; these three things make up much of what keeps Saga alive. Accepting now that he is a striking fellow, minus the clothing he wears, his charm is not only from his features but also the Mystic Lord. Many spells can be cast via symbols and tarot cards, in which he keeps hidden beneath his cloak. These tarot cards are another source of Saga's defense. Specific cards set in play are able to cast barriers and trap spells. And to better his offense Saga is able to wield practically any weapon from swords to guns to rocks.

All these aspects affect saga, including the lifespan and blue blood.

Your Weaknesses: As average as any human, which gives him a lot of weaknesses. Other than that, he practically has a mild case of bi-polar disorder, even though he doesn't know what that is. And a genuine case of OCD.

Bio: Saga had been put away for many years within a cult of lunatics who reside within caves. By cult I mean if you are not a part of their ancestry they would kill you and likely eat you. Cannibalism these days.

Saga is unaware of many things and since childbirth he has been seen as a heathen of the group because of his "unworthy demon-possession". With this at hand, Saga is sent away to live by himself -- shunned if you may, because of his abnormalities. This is when he learns of the world and the "burden" he carries. He sets out to gain more knowledge of both the war, the destruction, and this spirit that daunts him.

Height/Weight: 6' 2" 186lbs

Physical Description: Saga

((I think this is good for now. If you have problems just let me know. Lol.))
Last edited by MrWarehouse on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
What is life, really?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/don-let-the-stars-suck-you-ooc-t36065.html I need RPers! I don't bite. I promise!

MrWarehouse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aethershunt on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:37 pm

Ware, Kira, Riel....Approved!

aethershunt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aethershunt on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 pm

Update for all you people wondering.... The IC thread is ready! Anybody with a character, feel free to begin!

And for anybody that feels like they want to join, go ahead! It's not too late to join in, and you'll be introduced to the game at the perfect time.

aethershunt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrWarehouse on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:10 pm

We definitely need more people to post. :P

MrWarehouse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby withoutfail on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:18 am

Name: Elissa Jude Lockhart

Your Kami: The spirit of deception.

Your Powers: The ability to create illusions, projecting images into people's minds. And if that doesn't work, she has a godly hand with makeup and a clever mind that operates lightening fast to find the best way out of a bad situation. And for some reason, she can call them out when someone's not telling the truth. Probably because she's so familiar with the state of lying that she recognizes it in other people.

Weaknesses: Complete and utter distrust of the male sex. Paranoia, stress, bad health. Plus she lies a lot, almost compulsively.

Bio: She's always been good at acting and deceiving others. Even hide-and-go-seek, when she was little. The tiny, wry voice in her head encouraged it. By the time she was a teenager, Elissa was regularly modifying her appearance in small ways, in order to be prettier. Then she fell in love, and he died. :[ Then she fell in love again, but had that relationship wrecked by his abuse and jealousy, and had to learn how to harness her powers and use her illusions in order to escape from his possession. That... rather turned her off relationships. Now she just wanders, hiding from her abusive ex and searching for something that she may never find.

Height/Weight: 5'6" / 132 pounds.

Physical Description: Image

withoutfail
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:47 am

hey...those powers strangely resemble mine...or at least a fraction of them O.o XD

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!