Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

At World's End (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: At World's End (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby withoutfail on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:19 am

Right. Well, she uses them to run and hide from people. Better?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

withoutfail
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:21 am

XD...well when they meet it will be really funny XD
"I but a simple person have only my dreams, and I´ve stretched those dreams under your feet. Walk carefully because you´re walking on my dreams"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrWarehouse on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:06 am

Lol.

Just wait to meet me. I'm wearing the abnormal clothes. ;-;
What is life, really?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/don-let-the-stars-suck-you-ooc-t36065.html I need RPers! I don't bite. I promise!

MrWarehouse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aethershunt on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:16 pm

You're approved, Fail. Go join to where the action is!

world-end-t9899.html

aethershunt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:10 pm

Name: Benjamin Matthew Havok

Your Kami: The Arbiter, a demonic manifestation that has associated itself with the true "Seven Deadly Sins". Combining to form a single, dreaded spirit, the Arbiter represents hunger, anger, greed, lust. A madness-fueled demon, he has recently taken shelter in the body of a once deceased soldier. With his prior attempts at gaining immortalizing power having failed, he has put all his effort into gaining ultimate control of both the physical realm and the spiritual realm.

Powers: Brought from the brink of death by the one known as "The Arbiter", Havok has become a tool to be used by the Gods as a "Soldier of Fortune". Possessing little powers other than limited telekinesis, mainly the capability to augment objects and everyday subjects in the world, and pyrokenisis, Havok is dubbed the "Hammer of High". His true capability is what the Arbiter calls "Repossession". The capability, upon the defeat of an enemy possessing desired powers, Havok is literally able to "drain" the spirits essence from it's human shell. Effectively killing the human while eviscerating the spirit into the Arbiter itself.

Weaknesses: Being nothing more than a hollow shell, Havok in his essence is only a small fraction of his former self. He is still chained to a human diet, he must sleep, he must rest, and he must prepare. Being the regarded "Hammer of High", many of his strengths derive mainly from the Arbiter. Commonly, Havok is caught in a semi-conscious mind where he is aware of his surroundings, and aware of the Arbiter himself. He is limited by common human factors. Endurance, strength, tolerance. But you must remember, he has been resurrected as his current form. The Arbiter maintains Havok's essence daily to keep him in the pristine shape he was the day of his death. Those many years ago.

Bio: An accomplished soldier, and a loving man, none are alive to remember Havok as he once was. On the day of his death, he proposed to the woman he loved, a memory that is grounded into his mind. He was killed during a riot, an uprising, a civil war brought on by the sudden channeling of the spirits themselves into human masses. He was killed by a single gunshot wound, through the neck. He would not rest for long though. As the city burnt around him, he would soon learn of his destiny.

Awaking in the charred remains of the city he had once grown up in, the world was over. It was only when a voice spoke to him that he learned of the events. The world was shrouded in a tragedy, and Havok would be the tool used to end that tragedy.

Regaining himself, Havok has lasted through decades of sporadic warfare and killing. To this date, he says to have claimed hundreds of "Wielders". A name which the Arbiter has dubbed those who are possessing the spiritual entities.

Age: Upon the day of his death, he was 28 years old. His resurrection and use by the Arbiter has kept him in near form of the day of his death, though he would be somewhere near 55 years of age.

Height: 6'1, 196lbs

Physical Description: He is tall, and adorned in the same clothing he was the day of his death. A tactical plate carrier covered by a ballistic vest provide protection from many firearms, Havok is indeed an armored tank. Covered head to toe in formations of Kevlar-Weaves and bulky forearm and leg protectors, Havok's skin is a light-tan. Many years of staying out in the sun long. His face is still handsome and healthy, despite his age. A cool green eye mounted in his left socket, while his right is a full dark gray. Havok has gone on to speak of his left eye being "Mine", and the right eye being "His". A light stubble of soft brown hair stretch across his chin and up his cheeks. Messy brown hair is hidden from the world by a bandanna wrapped around his head, and running down from his right eye is a darkened scar. The browned piece of flesh the remnants of a blunt wound he had received the day of his death.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!