Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts RP

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Kingdom Hearts RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:28 pm

"...really?" Kairi asked in slight surprise. She hadn't expected Riku to give in that easily but was non the less happy that he did. However she had a feeling that Sora might be harder to convince. Out of the two Riku always did seem more level headed and easier to reason with, especially if you gave him facts. She thought as she followed Riku across the beach and towards Aiden.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:36 pm

After about three hours of just sitting in her room, she got bored and opened a portal, and stepped through. It led to the island though it was in the secret spot. She knew hardly anyone came in so she thought she could just sit in the quiet.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:47 pm

After watching Riku and Kairi argue for a bit, Aiden had turned away. It reminded him of how he, Ferra and Ross used to hang out. Aiden had such love for Ferra, who had been his childhood friend. His failure to protect her haunted him to this day. He let out a sigh as he recalled what he truly was, the last of the Keyblade Society. When he looked up, Riku and Kairi were coming toward him. Aiden got off the wall and stood, ready to hear what they had to say.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:56 pm

"We're leaving the island." Riku said when they met Aiden. "We need to find out who's responsible for the heartless this time."

The only problem was leaving the island, itself. The gummi ship they had used in the past was back with its creator and the only other method of transportation he could think of was the creation of dark portals. The girl could make them but who knew where she was now?
The only other option concerning that was allowing himself to slip away from the light like he once had and embrace darkness so that he could use it. The thought made his lungs tighen up slightly. He didn't want to go back there but if he absolutely had to...

(( Imma hafta go in a little bit but I should be back later XD ))
(( As a side note, maybe we ought to get an more active Sora and some more rpers ))

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:17 pm

OOC: Well, I can contact the kid who plays Sora and let him know he's needed. On a side note, I've been asked to let everyone know that there is a Family Guy RP that is sill accepting members. If you're interested, join up.

Aiden noded. "I'm eager to leave this island and get back to work. Heartless show up randomly, but we usually don't get bigger Heartless unless someone orders them here." Aiden was puzzled as to how they would get off the island, however. His own shi had been left behind, and he could not open portals. He thought that the girl would be able to help, but convincing her would be the thing. "Since we seem to have no other choice, we should find Melody. She can help us, but we have to ask gently. She seems fragile, for some reason." Aiden closed his eyes and began searching mentally for any trace of her.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:17 pm

Noticing a strange door that seemed to be in the secret spot she stood up. Walking over to the door she ran her hands across the hard wood, "I wonder were it leads..." She said to herself quietly.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Aiden tracked her location to the secret place and walked inside. He found her examining the very door that had puzzled him. He approached, his footsteps echoing inside the cave. "Interesting, isn't it?" He said to her.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:21 pm

She quickly turned around and looked at him suspicously, "What are you doing here?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 pm

Aiden turned to face her. "I come here asking for your help." He moved toward the door and placed his hand upon it. "The Heartless are a major threat once more. Someone out there is controlling them, and it is the responsibility of those who wield the Keyblades to stop them. However, we are stuck on this planet." He turned to her. "You have the power to control darkness, and may be our only hope for saving the worlds from the Heartless. I humbly ask you to help us." Aiden took his hand off the door and stood facing her.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:18 am

Kairi watched as Aiden walked away after talking about finding the girl Melody. Kairi agreed that the red headed girl seemed fragile which was odd for some one who could use darkness. Just because some one can use darkness doesn't make them evil...I think she just might be lost, like Riku was. Kairi mused to herself as she looked over at Riku. "Should we follow him? It looked like he was heading towards the secret place." Kairi said as she shifted her gaze in the direction of the small opening by the waterfall. It lead to a cave where the only light filtered in through cracks in the roof of the cave. When she was younger Kairi used to go down their with Sora or Riku and draw on the walls of the cave with rocks. She remembered that there was a drawing of her and Sora exchanging a papu fruit. Thinking of that once again raised the question of where Sora had gone off to.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:50 am

Melody...so that was her name.

Aiden had headed toward the secret place. It wasn't the greatest name for it but he, Sora and Kairi had come up with it when they were young. The rocks inside where decorated with drawings, the larger of most being the one about Sora and Kairi sharing a paopu fruit... Riku wondered if it was really true that two people who shared a paopu would always he in each other's lives. He wasn't superstitious but no one every argued the myth about it so he hadn't been bold enough to try it.

He started making in way up the beach to the cave.

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:20 am

Melody stood there quietly. What would Maleficent do if she found out she was helping the keyweilders. She was supposed to destroy them. Right know though, truely she didn't care. She nodded agreeing to help them.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:10 pm

Riku made it into the cave to see Melody nodding. From the looks for it, Aiden had gotten her to agree to help.

"What's the plan now?" He asked.

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:07 pm

Aiden turned to Riku as he entered. "The first thing we should do is try and get back to Radiant Garden. My ship, the Eliminator X, is parked there and should provide easier interplanetary travel." He turned to Melody. "Go ahead and open the portal." Aiden had his reservations about travelling with darkness. Though it could take you anywhere in the universe, it exacted a toll on your heart. Use it too much, and you lose your heart. He moved away from the door and stood off to the side, ready to go.

OOC: I think we should wait until Gold Dragon rejoins before we go through the portal, just so he doesn't get left behind.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:25 pm

(( I'll second that. It sucks when people leave you out of a rp. I speak from experience XD))

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:36 pm

((I third that, we will wait.))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:32 pm

(( Did you contact Gold Dragon True Grave? ))

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:44 pm

OOC: Yes, I did. I sent a PM to him letting him know that this RP is back on. However, I would like to make another suggestion. We should have an official OOC to put all these comments. It just seems like something we should do. I'll even create it.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:59 pm

(( Hey, go on ahead. Just post the link when you've got it up ^^ ))

korr.a
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Here's the link to this thread's OOC: kingdom-hearts-ooc-t11650.html

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!