Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts RP

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Kingdom Hearts RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Name: Vincent Valentine
Age: Good question. How old is he, again? I know he's supposed to be older than he looks...
Race: Human, more or less.
Weapon: Cerberus
Personality: Loner, reserved, stern, and kinda emo. Hopefully you already know what he's like.
Appearance:
Other: Nothing that hasn't already been said.

(I guess he's in Radiant Garden and will appear sometime after everyone arrives.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm

True Grave wrote:Aiden turned to Riku as he entered. "The first thing we should do is try and get back to Radiant Garden. My ship, the Eliminator X, is parked there and should provide easier interplanetary travel." He turned to Melody. "Go ahead and open the portal." Aiden had his reservations about travelling with darkness. Though it could take you anywhere in the universe, it exacted a toll on your heart. Use it too much, and you lose your heart. He moved away from the door and stood off to the side, ready to go.

OOC: I think we should wait until Gold Dragon rejoins before we go through the portal, just so he doesn't get left behind.

Melody nodded and with a flick of her wrist a dark portal, she looked at the others and stepped through. They were in Wonderland. It was strange because there were flowers that were larger then she was and gaint mushroom. She looked around in amazment as she waited for the others to come through.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackfire825 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:38 pm

(We discussed me being sora in the OOC)

Name:Sora
Keyblade:Image
Personality: Cheerful, outgoing, happy, friendly and all that stuff
Biography:A chosen keyblade wielder that lived on an island with riku and kairi. He fought the heartless and organization 13. He and riku finally defeated organization 13 when he entered Kingdom Hearts and fought Xemnas, though the heartless still haunt people today. (You should be able to fill in the gaps and things I didn't put in)
Appearance: Image
I refuse your reality and substitute my own.

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

blackfire825
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:53 pm

((Go ahead and jump in))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Aidenstepped through the portal next and was surprised by the scenery. He looked around and followed Melody. "Where are we?" He asked no one in particular. Aiden walked along and ducked under a low hanging giant tulip. He felt like a child in one of those super large toy houses.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm

"I've heard of this place. It's called Wonderland I think." Just then a white rabbit jumped out from one of the large plants, screaming 'I'm late, I'm late I'm late!' and ran off. Melody looked at him alittle weirded out yet curious, "Late for what?" She asked quietly to herself, and slowly started to follow him. She couldn't help being curious.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:31 pm

Aiden ran after the White Rabbit, wanting to question it. Though he was very athletic from years of combat training, he couldn't catch the creature before it went through a door. The door shut, and seemed to have a snoring doorknob. Aiden thought this world was crazy, and looked for a way to open the door.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:50 am

Melody saw the snoreing doorknob and grabbed it. It yelled at her to let go and she pulled back in shock, "What's with this place? It's like some mad house or something." She said looking around.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:00 am

Aiden nodded and walked around. The plae was definitely mad, as that seemed the only word to describe it. He saw a small passage to the far left of the door the rabbit had gone through, and walked through it. He ended up in what looked like a court. There was a woman with a crown on the bench and cards with weapons standing guard. This place was definitely weird.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:41 pm

Melody followed Aiden to see the woman and card, "Weird." She said to herself. A Purple and Pink cat appeard beside her and she jumped back in suprise. The cat gave a wild laugh and disappeared again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackfire825 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:50 am

Sora entered the portal like everyone else and they ended up in Wonder Land. "Wow, we're in Wonderland" he commented while taking in the scenery. After a few minutes, he saw Aiden and Melody chase a talking rabbit into a room and them following behind it closely into a room, then the door locking. "Hey, let my friends out" he yelled at the door nob, apparently it was sleeping."Hey wake up" he yelled again. He got out his keyblade and tried to unlock the door, which he did successfully. Though the door locked behind him.He walked through the room, following Aiden and Melody into what looked like a court with a woman and a crown. He quickly put his keyblade away, lest they see it. He noticed a purple and pink cat madly laugh then disappear. "Ya, this place is definitely weird." he commented.

blackfire825
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:41 am

It was quiet, and dark. But, that was what Vincent's life was. He was alone, as always, standing atop a tower over the castle that looked over Radiant Garden. This castle, he was told, once housed a great darkness. Maybe that was why Vincent felt so at home here? He crossed his arms as the wind picked up, blowing his long hair and blood red coat to the side, "...It's coming..." he said to himself as he stared down into the darkside of Radiant Garden, the side not widely populated. The town was situated on the side the castle faced, but in the back, it was a wasteland of crystal canyons and still infested with heartless. They stayed away from town recently, thanks to the anti-heartless system installed by Leon and his group. Lately, though, they'd become more active, hinting at another power-crazed fool believing they could control them. This also meant a new battle would likely be fought. The thought of Leon's hard work in rebuilding this world going to waste was unacceptable. Vincent decided snip this threat at the bud, but knew he could not do it alone. As much as it went against Vincent's character, he would have to ask for help. Leon's group would be a start, but would even that be enough?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!