Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Brovo. Who am I? Why don't you find out!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Brovo. Who am I? Why don't you find out!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Hello, I'm the new guy. I just thought I'd pop in here and make a thread saying "Hey!! Hello!! I exist!! I'm not an evil bot who has somehow created an account and plans to spam you all!!" This website seems good at first glance, and it makes me smile to see that there is more then Gaia that is participating in the Roleplay business. I love maple syrup, I'm random and I know it. I'm not perfect at spelling and grammar, but I give it my all anyway. I'm home-schooled so yes, this means I can post whenever I have the time. Just remember, I'm a human being like you and have lots of responsibilities on my shoulders. Such as cleaning, cooking, smiling, walking my dogs, eating food.. Uhh.. Thinking? Does that count? Oh I know it doesn't I just like joking around. Speaking of Jokes..

I'm not funny. Your dog is funny after he's eaten a few peppers, especially if there are cars and houses nearby because he'll run his head into them like a moose would. Your cat is funny too, except when she claws the curtains and turns your couch into something that artists somehow find creative.

I hope you enjoyed reading my introduction, if you want to know more about me just ask questions and I will do my best to answer them. Until then, I hope to contribute to this large community in some form or manner.

Peace out, Brovo.
Attachments
50cal.jpg
(53.93 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
I only teach those willing to learn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brovo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Brovo. Who am I? Why don't you find out!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:26 pm

welcome :3
i've never tried maple syrup...
but i like lots of other maple flavoured things so i guess i'd like it?
i dunno
neways, luv the pic :D
izzat Shana?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:37 pm

I have no idea about this pic. I plan on uploading a different one though, this one is cool n' all but I have one thats really really cute. Like heart-breaking cute. I mean it. I have one. I swear I do. Should I continue to put filler in this post because I want to or because I need to. I ask a lot of questions apparently. I love hockey.

I think I've eaten waaaay too much candy. Halloween does that.

Brovo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:49 pm

lol halloween is epicly awesome
and u can never have to much candy XD
and i love... drawing and writing? i dunno
im not a sport person lol

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:02 am

AHA! See? I told you I had a better pic! Look at the emo twins! Who can't stare at that and go. "Awwwhhh.." Chibi's for the win? I love this website already! It's alive! Unlike Gaia! *Grabs a hammer and some wooden boards* time to make a house. Now all I need to do is hire the construction workers because I'm way too lazy to do that.

Also, I love writing. It's something I do to pass time. 8)

Brovo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:19 am

lol i luv that pic.
my friend had it in her locker last year

writing is fun :3
im working on a script for a vampire movie i'm doing next year in film right now :D
u luuuv vamps :3

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brovo on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:26 am

Yup. Vampires. The hunters of the night. Scared of the boogeyman? He's definantly not the one you should be scared of. Think zombies are scary? Look at the Vampires! They can leap several feet in the air, vanish in the blink of an eye and even turn into a bat!! How can you beat that!? Well you know, other then with sunlight.

Brovo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:29 am

lol have u ever read hellsing?

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:19 pm

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!
Good luck.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!