Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unforgiven : (Restarted) : OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Unforgiven : (Restarted) : OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:57 am

For the RP 'Unforgiven : (Restarted)' in "Everything else".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Unforgiven : (Restarted) : OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:49 am

Uuuh Oright.. s Im playing Lust.. And someone said they could create a diversion for lust to save the kid.. I guess am just qwaiting for that person to post o.o >.<
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:52 pm

Okay!
tigerz-peace = Lust

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:51 pm

I wanted to be lust, and there seems to be a fight for wrath, so I'll stick with Pride. I don't necessarily have to be in the first scene, right? 3's a crowd.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:24 pm

Sure! You're welcome to wait whatever will happen out and then pop up out of nowhere! ^_^

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:06 pm

Since nightmare was the original wrath... I will not take that from him. Instead, I will play Greed.

It was a hard decision between Greed and Sloth... but I know that I can do Greed quite well. Can't wait to start on in!
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:59 pm

Yay!
tigerz-peace - Lust
Eymber - Greed
Nightmare - Wrath

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:15 pm

You forgot me.

aeleon
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:39 pm

Ah!
aeleon - Pride
tigerz-peace - Lust
Eymber - Greed
Nightmare - Wrath

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:45 am

Notice:

I am revamping WRATH, the whole homocidal human thing ill leave to rache (Who displays his insanity with JTHM) and I am turning wRATH more demonic, expect the profile soon.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:48 am

...I just thought Id emind nightmare that Rache stated no profile was needed, or possibly wanted. also, Rache I was wonering if you had anymore guidelines?
For example... Do you mind romance in this RP or no? Also, I was wondering if people could have a 3 line minimum at least. I know it may not be my place to say but it gets utterly infuriating when its an extremely small post - gives the others nothing to work with at some points....
And I also think we might as well get this RP rolling... the idea of a diversion was excellent... But I might post something before that as well ^.^

xcuse spelling &.&

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:50 am

No, I do not mind 'Romance', and, yes, let's have a minimum needed to be met.
We'll take your idea:
3 LINE MINIMUM.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:50 pm

So can someone like... post? -=character not involved in the actual rescue=-

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:50 pm

I second Eymber.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:12 pm

So it's either up to Tigerz or the other one who's playing wrath.

aeleon
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:27 pm

That'd be Nightmare. I guess we're pretty much waiting for them... ^_^ And I haven't thanked you guys yet! Thanks for joining!

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:53 am

3 line post? thats it? ... Wow, Ive been away for a while... I found a RP forum where the minimum is 50 words! thats like 5 lines minimum! And I keep 300 word minimums now! This will be a challenge...

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm

No. I think what she meant was that the minimum was a three-line post. You could write PAGES if you wanted (although that would be kind of hard to keep up with). Feel free to keep up to your standards.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:42 am

POST, please. O_O

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:28 pm

[This would be so much more helpful if another sin would show up!!!

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!