Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Adrien let out a sigh, rolling her eyes. She sat next to Joe. "Okay, I don't even know how to play whatever the hell we're gonna play." She crossed her arms, elbowing Joe, then leaning her head on his arm. "I don't wanna get naaaaked."

Pepper looked at Rhodes, laughing. "Yeah, you corrupted me. Thanks a lot." She said, sarcastically.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Joe laughed. "Well, if you don't wanna get naked, I could just steal a kiss when you lose." He put an arm around her. "That way everyone wins."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:49 pm

"I dont win." He had a funny serious look on his face.

He fake pouted

"Meh....."

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Adrien quirked an eyebrow. "Sure, why not." She shrugged. Then she noticed his arm. "Oh.. Kay." She nudged him again. "Don't get too many ideas."

Pepper laughed, seeing Rhodes. "Aww, I would offer you a kiss.. But, uh, no thanks." She patted his shoulder with a grin.

((Augh. Anyone have an aim or yahoo I'm? Those are the only two that actually work without taking FOREVER to load.))

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Joe grunted. "I'm not, just holding you is all." He blinked realizing what that sounded like. "That is to say I'm just touching... No no!" Joe can't help but color a bit. "What I mean to say is... God dam, I don't even know. I'm not stupid though, I don't try shit I can't pull out of." Joe takes his free hand and slaps himself. "Joe you stupid fuck." He said, addressing himself. "Shut up, you know what I meant. I hope."

((Ah, no. I wish....))

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 pm

(( Nope, D=))

"Oh yeah, right, im sooo repulsive...."

He smiled.....

He wasnt...
Right?
RIGHT?!

He laughed.

"Bleh...."

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Adrien giggled. "Nice. Don't worry I understand what you meant." She nudged him again. "Do you always talk to yourself like that?" She asked, turning to face him a little more.

((Ah. I've gotta get an x-ray here in a few.. And a neck cast thingy. Dammit. I don't need more attention. I"m shy. I don't LIKE attention!!!! ))

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:47 pm

((Haha, hospitals suck balls. Just give them the finger constantly and they'll do there best to be quick.))

Joe put his forehead on Adrien's. "Only when I'm being an ass, and I need to whip myself into line." He rubbed his side with his free arm. "Man, you are gonna bruise me! Talk about tough love."

Hughes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:46 pm

"Tough love is the only love, hon. Deal with it." Adrien patted his cheek, with a grin. She looked into his eyes. "mind telling me why your face is so close to mine?"

Pepper looked at Joe and Adrien, then rolled her eyes, and turned to Rhodes. "Exactly! You're so repulsive,and gross, and.. not... handsome!" She exclaimed, in a joking tone. "Don't worry, I don't mean anything that I said. It's the exact opposite."

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:11 pm

He rolled his eyes.

"I didnt teach you to be hurtful!"

He fake frowned and wiped an invisible tear off his face.

"I was starting to belive you for a second there...." He said, grabing a mirror and looking into it.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Joe shrugged, looking her back into her eyes. "Why? Do I need a mint or somethin'?" He said grinning.

Hughes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:27 pm

"I have no idea if you need a mint. I'm holding my breath." Adrien smirked at him.

Pepper rolled her eyes. "And I didn't teach you to be vain."

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Joe laughed. "Oh come on Adrien." He said almost mockingly. "Has being near me left you breathless or something?" He leaned back away from her then, still grinning.

Hughes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Adrien shrugged. "No." She continued holding her breath. But I have to admit, you are cute." Slowly, her face started turning blue.

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:48 am

Rhodes set down the mirror.
He looked over to Adrien who now was turning the color of the insides of Blueberry pie.
He raised both his eyebrows.

"Inhale girl! Inhale!!!!" He said with a smile on his face.
Last edited by Rooster on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Adrien only smiled, and then inhaled, gasping. "I inhaled. Now what?" her face returned to it's normal color, and she laughed.

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:36 pm

"I dunno, think of soothing things or something....."
He laughed jumping onto one of the beds and laying his head down.

"Meh, im bored...... anyone else bored? Because im REALLY bored." He sat with his arms over his face

(( Hughes, I think we should start to see Military Ops now, Either in Level A Hazat suits and carbines, regular military gear or Clean suits with full face gas masks.. I dont really think the Military is going to take any chances on if its airborn of not, it mutates more then a baby that came from a brother and his sister XD and if so I'd like to take control of some Generic Hazmat guys..... Im leaning to more of Lvl A hazmats but less inflated and less bulky too, light brown color of the suits and tinted out facemasks..... =P))

((Edit: Got a great Pic http://blog.nj.com/hudsoncountynow_impa ... /10/07.jpg ))

(( http://blog.nj.com/hudsoncountynow_impa ... /10/08.jpg This just screams "Oh jesus I think the training dummy is infected"))

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 am

((... HELL YES!!!! XP
Oh, and sorry for not being here for so long.. Uhh, been having quite a few problems... But I have two good things! I'm gonna be an aunt! And my brother is getting married!! WOO-HOOT!))

Adrien rolled her eyes. "Of course we're bored. There's nothing to do, except get drunk. And I'm not legal yet." She stuck her tongue out at him.

Pepper yawned, blinking "Eh. Good-night." She laid down on the floor, immediately falling asleep.

((Sooo... All we need is Hughes to get on.))

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:35 pm

((Sorry guys, I've been busy for a while...

And you know me. I'm open for good ideas. BRING ON THE MILITARY! We're due for a new wave anyways.))

Joe laughed at Adrien's little display. "Well, I suppose we could get that strip poker game started..." He glanced at Adrien, then grinned at Rhodes. "Or Adrien could just plain out strip! That'd work too." He glanced out the window then, to avoid getting smacked in the face, and saw a welcome sight. There on the ground were what appeared to be military troops. Zombies surly couldn't move in straight neat rows like that.

"Rhodes!! Hit the window, I think we're finally safe!!" Joe said excitedly.

((Shiggity shway! Wave 6.: The cavalry has arrived! The U.S marines decided they weren't going to abandon the western states to the slow moving army line. The Armies making sure no infected get through them, and their progress is slow.

The bad news: they're not taking any chances with an unknown aircraft that may or may not have infected passengers. So expect some friendly fire! And Roost, I don't care if you talk to them or anything, THEY ARE GOING TO TRY AND KILL US!!! Not forever, but this isn't made to be easy dammit! You are a go to control a portion of the Marines, btw.

New Zombies: Giant worm-thingies. Huge as ass, super destructive, hard to kill. They move about as fast as a subway, and they tend to keep underground, popping up to do some damage. The best way to kill one is to find it asleep, and get creative while it's knocked out.

HO! HO! IDEA!!! Get some of the marines to face on of these bitches!!!!! YES!!!!!))

Hughes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 pm

((Tremors lawl, heart touching story twist also! ))

He tapped jon and they attempted to land, greeted by four or five men with high caliber weapons
They reached the ground....

"Ok, backs straight, saay sir or maam and look them in the eyes...." He rehearsed to himself

Steping out to the men, they all drew their rifles on him.

"Woah woah! Calm down! Captain Rhodes, Us Military!"

The men paused, a female officer walking forward.

"Yer' not a civie?"

"No maam." He said, showing her the patch on his jacket

"Very well, join the platoon and you can march with us, not the others though, we cant take any chances you see..."

"What?! I dont want to march with you! Im on my own mission, to get these people to safe haven!"

"Im afraid not, march with us or we'll force you too."

Rhodes looked to his sides as two men, a little taller then him, grabed onto his arms and shoved him to his knees, he punched one out, Cold. But the other had him at in advantage as five other men secured him.

Rhodes turned back for a moment.

"FLY! FLY AWAY!!!!" He shouted as they handcuffed him and pounded his back and his neck trying to secure him.

Jon nodded and took off once again.

The woman smiled.

"Kill them. Kill them now...."

The Marines turned their rifles up and fired on the chopper, hitting but not going through the army plates.

They secured Rhodes in the middle of the convoy, he was a VIP of sorts... with a single clumsy guard named Nicole.

Tied into a hummer with the driver and Nicole, she sat next to him with a rather scary shotgun, she looked like she never used it though..... or would never use it... too innocent of a face.

"Sooooo whatcha dooin?"

"Im tied up, what the hell do you think im doing?"

"No need to be mad... just talking."

"With a shotgun in my face and me being kidnapped?"

"Everyone has feelings." She shrugged. "Just thought I'd try to talk."

"Fine.... we can talk."

She squeaked with glee, Rhodes just sighed.

"What do want to talk about?" Rhodes said.

"Whatacha dooin?"

"Oh my god...."

Rooster
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!