Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:46 pm

((Sure, sounds good...))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Pepper continued shooting at the zombies, but, of course, she didn't notice the zombies behind her. Two or three of them grabbed her, successfully knocking her gun out of her hand. She was dragged by the zombies, into another room. [[Imagine them pulling her by her legs, and she clawing at the floor, and the zombies sorta look like demons. ^.^]] She screamed, clawing at the floor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:35 pm

"Aww shit. RHODES IN THE HOLE BITCHES!" Rhodes yelled while running in to the room.

He knocked on the door.

"Housekeeping."

He drew both his revolvers and shot two of the zombies.
Kicking the last one against the wall.

"Your total comes to.... one soul."

He puts the gun under the zombies chin.

"Drinks on me."

He shot.

"Well cmon Pepper!"

He went over to her, helping her off the ground and giveing her back her little pistol.

"What did I tell you about not haveing a chaperone at your parties?"

He laughed and went back up to the roof with her.

He hurries her in and then seals the doors on the roof FOR now with more junk on the ground..

"Ok, now I can hear myself think..."

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Pepper stumbled with him, eyes widened. "You're.. Thanks. Weirdo." ((WRITER'S BLOCK!!!))

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:43 pm

((God, why do people only LOOK at mah threads DX))

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyCrusader on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:50 pm

((well... that happened fast... and i wasnt even here to join in -.-))
"No, no! Don't break tha- aww come on..."

*Hatred*

TyCrusader
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:58 pm

(( Stop you -.- -in : ) TURN THAT FRAOWN UPSIDEDAOWN , wasnt talkin about you if you were offline.

Would love you in it tho ))

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:19 pm

((You confuzzle me, Nickie.))

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:32 pm

(( Ty? D: ? You confuzzle me too Lou-dte Kalei.))

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyCrusader on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:49 pm

((meh OH NOEZ! SHORT OOC POSTZ WAHH -.- (Yea thats right, i did it bitches) ))

TyCrusader
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:15 pm

((Wow, Thats.... Impressive!))

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:04 am

Joe jumped up, jerked awake by all the screaming. Groggily he stood and grabbed his own shotgun. He checked to see that it was loaded, then looked around for the creatures. He saw a few on the roof top, and tore into them, his five shots bringing down three of them, and his pocket knife getting a fourth. He stood near Pepper, playing the defense, barley noticing Rhodes. He knew there'd be no way Pepper could hold them all off if they got close range, not with her arm like that, and his groggy mind figured that'd be where he was needed. "I didn't haul you out of that pile of rubble so you could die, dammit!" He took a stance he had learned in a month of tae kwon do, knife at the ready, and waited for more to come.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:15 pm

((Hey hughes! Join mah thread Predator: Homelands? ))

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Pepper looked at Joe warily. "I won't die..." She mumbled. She looked somewhere else, noticing more zombies. They were sneaking up to the helicoptor. "RHODES! JOE! The helicoptor! Adiren and that other guy!" She screamed, pointing the the heli.

((Sory if my posts are bad, and sorry that I haven't posted all day... Uhh. I was in a car accident. So.. yeah. No "Are you hurt?!" stuff. Yes, I am hurt. No, I don't need your friggin' pity.))

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyCrusader on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Before anyone could react, Tucker rushed out from behind Kyle, jumped on the nearest zombie, and tore out its throat, leaving it thrashing around on the floor. He ran back towards Kyle with a zombie chasing after it, but he was too fast. As he got back behind Kyle, Kyle stepped foward, pulled his arm back, and gave the strongest punch he'd ever given. Straight thorugh the zombies head. It fell limp instantly.

Kyle pulled his arm out, "Ugh! Nasty!" and wiped it on a cloth on the ground.

((Seriously... ANY gun would be nice))

((And... how bad was the crash?))

TyCrusader
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Rhodes turned around

"Hey!"

He threw Kyle a Super-Shorty and drew both his revolvers.

He ran at the Zombies at the chopper, shooting at them.
Killing most but missing a few.
He drew his arm blade.
Flicking it around to taunt the fast zombie infront of him.

It jumped at him, screeching and flailing.

Rhodes impaled it tossing it off the Building and kicking another one along with it to its elevated demise.

Then he glanced over the edge.

He dropped his arm-blade, he quickly grabbed it again and rushed into the chopper.

"START HER UP!!!! START HER UP NOW!!!!!" He screamed at john as the rotors started moveing.

"EVERYONE IN!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!"

He jumped out and looked over the edge, the hulking zombie still climbing up.

He fired a shot right at it. Hitting its arm and makeing it fall a few flights before grabing back on and starting again.

"GO GO GO! I GOT THIS!"

He shot at it again, this time hitting into its eye. The eye popped and blood spouted from it.
The hulk felt nothing though, and regained its balance.

"GET ON THE CHOPPER!!!"

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:28 pm

((Rear-ended. Car's totaled, back doors are jammed, so is the trunk. Back axle is pushed forward to about the passenger seat. I'm fine... No bleeding, so... Yeah.
Nick, you may not kiss my boo boos.))

Adrien shot up, awake. She was already in the chopper, so that was good.

Pepper jumped up, heading for the chopper, but stopped. As much as she disliked him, she couldn't leave him alone. "Jon! I'm not going!!!" She yelled over the sound of the coptor.

Grabbing an automatic, she crouched next tpo Rhodes, shooting at the hulk. She managed to shoot his other eye. "I'm not leaving, captain!"

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:36 pm

"Yes, you are."

He smiled.

"Dont worry. Ive got this."

He bent over the edge and shot again. Aiming for its shoulder blades.

Hit. It fell again, grabing a window and climbing up again.

"I'll be right behind you. Trust me."

He smiled and gently nudged her at the chopper.

He bent over again and shot the thing, it was now feeling no effect.

"You HAVE to get on now, please trust me."

He had a serious look on his face now.

"If you dont that thing will rip apart the chopper."

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 pm

"Rhodes." She said, in a warning tone. "I'm not leaving. You can't kill this thing on your own." She shot in the middle of the zombie's forehead.

Hit. He fell, but, of course, resumed climbing. Pepper swore under her breath. "I swear, I'm not leaving."

((Remember? It takes a combined effort to kill these things??))

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:56 pm

((Yes, Im going to do something dramatic.))

He shot at it again.

"Please, I have this. You need to go."

He smiled.

"And If I dont make it... I had a good run."

He smiled and shot at the thing again.
It climbed and was almost at the top.
Rhodes shot at it again and this time it threw a chunk of rock at him.
Rhodes ducked, it just grazed his head.

"Damnit! Please go! I got this... I dont want to force you Pepper!"

Rooster
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!