Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:37 pm

Joe had been at home, flippin' thought the channels when he stumbled upon the special report. He had had his spectacles about Barak, but that was ancient history now. He was lucky to have found that telecast too, some people still didn't seem to know, and he passed on the message. Some didn't believe, but Joe didn't really care. "They'll have to believe here pretty quick!" He told himself, and kept moving on. He had brought his dad's hunting knife with him, just in case, but he'd really feel safer with a gun. He had his dad's old 12 gage back at the motor home he was temporarily living in, but he had long since run out of ammo.

He walked into the hunting shop, normally empty except for one or two people readying for a trip, and found it full of people. He pushed his way through the crowd to get where the ammo was, quickly snatched up four boxes of ammo, and waited in line to check out. While in line, he decided to say a quick prayer for his family. *God will see us through.* He thought. *God always has a plan.*
Last edited by Hughes on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Zombie Apocalypse; In character.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Adrien rested on her couch, jumping up, scared, when the T.V started blaring an alert. Zombies. Was this some kind of joke?

As Adrien watched the video clips, realization dawned on her and she sped out of the room, to her closet. She uncovered a box, filled with weapons. She grabbed almost everything, stuffing it into her duffel bag, along with some clothes, a few snacks, and a lighter. She walked out on the street, gun hidden in her coat. No zombies. None at all. She paused, reconsidering. What if it was a joke?

She shook that thought out of her head, continuing to walk, straight. She almost looked like a soldier, with the standard coat, and hat. Adrien walked into a weapons store, surprised at the amount of people. She grabbed a few necessary materials, standing in line. She was behind a man, who was getting ammo. He probably had a gun.

Adrien was bumped into, and grunted, as she hit the man. She stepped back, glaring at the people shoving. "Enough!" She yelled, annoyance evident in her voice. The pushing stopped. Adrien smirked, turning back. "Sorry." She said to the man.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:51 pm

Rhodes took off in the "Whirly bird" as the pilot called it. He had snatched a megaphone before escapeing from the salt mine bunker. He was young for the most part. 29... Caught in a zombie invasion? God.

He had sat up from the double wide seats in the military chopper. Grabing the megaphone he looked out the window.

"People? Still? I can't belive that.... not evaced by the gov? This is foxtrot." Rhodes spouted.

"Hey maan, I got my vodka maan and thats all I neeeed." The jamacain pilot said back.

"Is this old girl built for more then a few?"

"Not really maan, only four or so."

"This is such shit, I feel worthless, heh. The world has gone to hell and obama is probably flying in his Airforce one declareing Martial law."

"I dont know anythin maan, that salt mine bunkah had no raadioh seegnal. Giant mutant clown could be the new rulers of tah earth."

"Yeah, well in that case.. I'll start asking some questions."

Rhodes grabed his megaphone and opened the heli door. He started to talk to a young man
(Gabe this is you im talking to)

"HEY! HEY!!!! THIS IS A MILTARY UNIT! WE ARE HERE TO EVAC ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT. WEVE BEEN HOLD UP IN A BUNKER AND WOULD LIKE SOME UPDATE ON CURRENT EVENTS TOO. I'LL DROP A LADDER IF YOU ACCEPT. AFTER THIS WE ARE HEADING TO THE LOCAL GUN SHOP TO EVAC 3 OR SO THERE, OVER."

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:57 pm

Pepper paced back and forth infront of the bus stop, wringing her hands together as she scanned the streets for the familiar face of her aunt. This was supposed to be the last trip out for supplies and it was supposed to be quick, but her aunt had been missing for over an hour now. Everything felt completely unreal and it left her feeling out of touch. "Where are you? We have get back home," she whispered to herself.

Finally giving up pacing, she plopped down on the bench and sighed. Hopefully it was a case of the line being too long at the store. Piper began to consider leaving and heading back the house to wait for her aunt there. It was incredibly unsafe to remain out in the open like this with the...whatever it was spreading so quickly.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hitokage on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Jesse sat at home, lazily flipping through channels, bored out of his mind. Sighing for the umpteenth time that day, he tossed away the remote, settling for the local news channel to hold his attention for a while. "...unknown reaction to infection, though they show symptoms such as 'loss of personality, slow, shambling movement, and regression to a near primal state, showing only the desire to eat.' Jesse hurried to grab the remote from its place on the floor, and turned up the volume. "Citizens are advised to stay at home, lock all doors and windows, and to avoid contact with any and all others. Make no effort to contact loved ones, friends, or others. Just stay at home, and stay sa-"

With a soft click, the TV shut off, and a frown spread across Jesse's face. 'Zombies? No way.' However, his paranoid side just wouldn't let it go. 'Well, just to be safe...' He crossed the distance to the closet, moved aside a bundle of clothes and other belongings, and came out with his winchester 30-30. After retrieving ammo for the rifle, he loaded the weapon, put a round in the chamber, and set it down, deciding to keep it near. Just in case.

'Guess I'll wait for things to die down,' he thought. 'No point in going to buy things now. Too many people going to be clamoring for it. That's where it'll spread. Nah, I think I'll just sit here and relax while I still can.'

Hitokage
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Joe barly glanced at the person who bumped him. "Hey no worries." He threw over his shoulder before taking a second look. The woman was like a soldier, she had an air of command about her. "This Zombie stuff... pretty nasty business, huh?" He spoke casually, just making conversation.

((OOC: Hey, I'm gonna give people a few posts to prepare. Wait until we've gotten past page one before you have your character spot a mutant, or a horde, or whatever.))

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:01 pm

David graves, bounty hunter extrodinare, was driving to his newest targets home when his radio went from playing black sabbaths Paranoid, to some kind of warning. Sighing, he turned up the volume "Symptoms can range from slow, shambling movements to radid, erratic sprints..all infected show cannibalistic tendancies.." The report went on to describe several other bits of information while david made the descision of going back to his motel and packing so he could, to quote Get the hell out of dodge He was a bounty hunter, not a horror film extra.
Last edited by Kargoth on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:01 pm

((Anyone want to hear the heli and get picked up? Is gabe online?))

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeniVidiVici on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:03 pm

Charles had been in the hospital all night, he was tired and groggy as he awoke from his warm cove on the floor. With a yawn he stretched his arms to the sky and looked out the two windows. The sun shone through causing Charles to squint and rub his eyes, with another yawn he turned to his grandfather.

"I'll be back in a few hours, I'm gonna go get some stuff." He started towards the door, "And don't refuse treatments, you want to get better right?" He added in complaint as his grandfather responded with a grunt.

Being by his grandfathers side Charles hadn't heard much about the news, nor did he really care. Sure the US was important, but he was from Canada, and even though the US had a huge influence, he still despised it. All these people who complained and complained, guns being accessible to almost anyone, whenever they wanted, it was pretty damn stupid, to Charles at least.

Stepping out into the warm light he let the sun iron out the chinks in his body as he finally awoke to a new day. A final yawn and he was off, his shirt rippled in the wind, his sweater, unzipped spread open to let the wind barrage his empty stomach. He wore simple jeans and running shoes. His hair, which he normally let loose was straightened for once and tied into a tight ponytail. Just another guy on the street, well, just another hotshot teenager to some. Jogging to a nearby mall he stopped a few blocks before at what he thought was a gun shop.

A mob seemed to have formed inside as they were rushing for guns, Charles oblivious to why they would need them casually walked up to the store, and seeing someone roughly his age tapped them on the shoulder.

"What's going on?" He asked in a dry tone seemingly unaware of the world around him.

((Sorry for being so clueless. And I agree with Hughes, if there are too many mutant/zombie sightings too early the RP will explode in huge fights and people will get lost in the chaos.))

VeniVidiVici
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Min-no-ko on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:07 pm

((Edit- No kidding it's going fast. T__T i finished my post and ten other people have posted. T__T And my computer's being stupid to. -pulls out for now-))
Last edited by Uchiha Min-no-ko on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uchiha Min-no-ko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:09 pm

((Holy shit! It's going fast!!!!! O.O ))

Adrien nodded, frowning. "Yeah. I hope that not too many people die. Or get infected." There was a bit of compassion on her face, and she looked up at the much taller man. "You know, I'm just waiting for the people to realize what's going on, and start panicking. You've got to admit, it's pretty funny." She said with a small smile, trying to lighten the mood.

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:10 pm

[I'll take up the heli offer, if you don't mind. =3]

Pepper jumped as the sound of a helicopter erupted over the area, soon followed by someone yelling through what could have been a mega-phone. She placed her hands over her ears and stepped into the street, searching the skies for the source of the sound. This what it, an opportunity to get somewhere truly secure with the military.

"Here! HERE!! Please," she screamed. Her arms flew above her and waved wildly, hoping to catch the attention of whoever was in the helicopter.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:15 pm

((Im just going to assume that Gabe gets on :D))

"HELLO DOWN THERE!!! FOLLOW THE HELICOPTER TO THE LIBRARY!!!" Rhodes shouted

The helicopter flew off to the Library, Rhodes spotted a man along the way chewing on a little girl. He opened the door again. He fired 3 shots from his m16 (Silenced) and hit the man in the head, he crumpled over blood painted the sidewalk like soem twisted sadistic canvas.

"HELLO! IS ANYBOSY THERE?! THIS IS A MILITARY EVAC COPTER EN-ROUTE TO THE LOCAL GUNSHOP, REFUEL AND EVAC. GET TO THE ROOF OR USE A RADIO TO CONTACT ME ON CHANNEL 12, WE ARE LANDING ON THE ROOF NOW."

The helicopter landed on the roof near Seeta
Last edited by Rooster on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:16 pm

((It's a flood of posts!!! Hooray, just like home!! What am I going to do when I log off....))

Joe forced a laugh. "Yeah... It's pretty hard to believe, almost like a bad version of 'Dawn of the dead'." He realized he was next in line, and hastily paid the man to keep things moving. "You know, I'll bet we'd have a better chance as a team." He told the woman. "We should round up a few people and find someplace to camp out."

Hughes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSuper-VannaXx on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:25 pm

Adrien quirked an eyebrow, letting out a silent laugh. "A very corny, yet trye version of Dawn of the Dead,' indeedy." She listened to his suggestion, trying not to laugh as she heard the radio. They were playing music now, at this time. The Bartender Song. She nodded towards the main, also very quickly paying for her things. "Sure. But first, I'll need to know your name. I'm Adrien Savelle. Crazy, violent, pervish military daughter. And you?" She asked, extending her hand to him, after she was out of line, and had paid.

xXSuper-VannaXx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeniVidiVici on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:26 pm

Angered that he was ignored by the other teen Charles pushed further into the crowd. Demanding a plump man what was going on he was turned away with swears and threats. Cursing the man under his breath he bumped into someone. Raising his head he hoped to God, Hindu, whoever, he really had no chosen deity, that this person(Hughes) would answer him.

"Hey, buddy. Can you please tell me what's going on?" He asked with some effort to seem like he was in trouble.

VeniVidiVici
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:28 pm

((I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO INSERT MYSELF INTO THE STORY!!!!!! HELP!!!!!))

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Piper panicked slightly, running after the helicopter as it flew towards the library. She hoped to get there before a larger group of people got the same idea and filled the helicopter up. Her heart pounded against her chest as she busted into a full on sprint.

She watched the helicopter land on the roof, dashing inside the building and looking around for a way to reach the roof. "Come on...where's the stairs."

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:32 pm

(Hey I posted a charactor in the Occ, when can I post?)

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:33 pm

He took her hand and shook it. "Joe Carey." He stopped for a minute, trying to think of some crazy title for himself. He gave a quick nod when he came up with it. "Tall terminator." He let go of her hand and hefted his bags. "I just gotta run home and grab my gun. Where should I meet you?" He asked, just as he felt himself getting bumped again.

He looked at the man. "Zombies." He said with all the serious he could muster. "I know it sounds crazy but..." He patted the cases of ammo. "No chances right? If it helps," He added. "Barak Obama was the one that gave us all the details. Channel 3, it's playing over and over so everyone sees it."

Hughes
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!