Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Airforce2009 and Lucy

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Airforce2009 and Lucy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Feeling his hands on her bra, Ali whimpered softly. She pressed herself more into him and nodded a little bit, though didn't break the kiss. The girl held onto the kiss as if her life depended on it, and she never wanted it to end.

Then, her hands moved down. Alicia was down to her panties and he still had his pants on! Slowly, her hands worked on the button and she worked them down his legs once the zipper was down. It was a little hard because they were wet, but she eventually got them off which left him with not much left between them.

Her mind was going insane. Yes, she had come to the conclusion that she liked him a lot. Love? Probably not yet. After all, they had only known each other a day, but it felt like her feelings for him could before love. But sex? She could tell he wanted it but she had never gone that far with a guy before. Everything they were doing was new to her but she didn't want to stop either. All she did was wrap her arms tightly around him and kissed him harder, pushing herself into him.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:10 pm

(How is she going to be pressed into him? And if you don't feel comfortable, we can just skip to the after of them having sex. XD)

Unclipping her bra, he tossed it to the bottom of the tub. Blake was hoping this is what he really wanted..if things ended up going wrong and Alicia got pregnant because of him? There weren't any condoms in the house, he knew he probably wouldn't be able to stop himself once he started, but he was willing to go the distance.

Reaching down, he placed his hands on her waist and began to slid down her panties. Running his hands across her smooth ass, Blake rested his hands on her butt for a few moments, relishing how soft her skin was and how delicate it felt to his touch. Definitely a good thing that he liked in a woman.

"Are...you...ready to...go through...with...this?" He asked through kisses, barely taking a breath.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:16 pm

((well, more pressed against him, not into. Sorry, I'm playing a guy in another role play, getting switched. And I'm fine but site rules means we have to skip if it gets much farther anyways, or go to IM or PM. and I'm going to bed soon, but not just yet, and I'm going on vacation tomorrow and won't be back until Mon but I'll reply when I get back))

When her panties were taken off, Ali closed her eyes. Then, he asked her if she wanted to go through with this. Breaking the kiss, she moved her hands down to his boxers and slowly slid them off. "Can you go slow?" Her voice was barely able to be heard and she hoped he had heard this.

Nothing was going through her mind except the fact that she wanted this. Yes, she had never done this before but Ali was 99% positive that this was what she wanted and definitely wanted it with him. She didn't care about anything that happened after, all that mattered was that moment in time. They could deal with anything else later, but for now it was just the two of them together, and that was it.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 pm

(Fast forward to the after party! XD)

Looking at her, Blake smiled as he kissed her softly on the neck. She had been so amazing, a lot better than what he had been expecting her to be. Blake had been expecting this to be one of those real quick ones...but it hadn't. God, she knew how to tease as well. But he had also had his fair share of play as well.

Wrapping his arms around her, Blake just held her close to him. It was all he could do considering he was worn completely out, they had had quite the work out with their little episode in the shower and their clothes were soaking wet as well, meaning the two of them would be sitting and walking around naked for a while.

"That..." He whispered into her ear softly. "...was amazing..."

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:49 pm

All Ali could even think of doing was laying there in his arms, breathing hard. She really hadn't expected anything like that but he really had blown her mind. The girl almost couldn't keep up with him, but she just did what felt natural and he didn't complain.

"Yes...it was..." The girl said, leaning up and kissing him as she turned the water off for the shower. They really didn't need it at the moment. Actually, Alicia was half tempted to just fall asleep in there with him. She definitely wouldn't have minded something like that at all. "Unbelievable." She said quietly with one more kiss before resting her head against his chest and just listening to the sound of her heart beat.

Even after thinking over what they had just done, Ali could not bring herself to regret it. It just felt right and she was perfectly happy with the way it had turned out.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 pm

(Im sorry it's short, I didn't have a good muse at the moment.)

Running a hand through her hair, Blake yawned softly as he kept her close to him. It felt like they had been warped into a time loop, all time had stopped and now the universe revolved around the two of them.

"Im glad you had fun...I know I did"

Resting his head against the tub, Blake felt content, like he could allow himself to rest now.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:22 pm

After tightening her arms around him, Ali ended up falling asleep in the tub, their naked bodies oh so close to one another, and in the perfect after glow of her first time.

A few hours later, or so it seemed since there was really no way to judge time in the little cabin, Alicia was awake. Her eyes slowly opened, and a large smile slowly started making it's way across her face as she looked at Blade, whom she was tangled with.

It took a while to get untangled, but once free, the girl wrapped nothing but a towel around herself and went into the kitchen to find them something to eat. She didn't know if he would be, but she was starving.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Opening his eyes, Blake yawned softly as he looked around and saw that Alicia was gone. Panic beginning to find it's way to him, he stumbled out of the tub and into the living room bare ass naked. Looking around, Blake felt relief wash over him as he saw her standing in the small portion of the house that was used as the kitchen.

Walking over to where she stood at, Blake wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her softly on the neck.

"You scared the shit out of me...you know"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Not having been paying attention, Alicia jumped when she felt arms around her. Then lips were felt on her neck and her smile some how managed to widen since she obviously knew who it was. "Sorry, I was hungry and figured you would be too when you woke up." She said, turning in his arms to wrap hers around him also.

It was then when she realized that he didn't have anything covering him and a small blush appeared on her cheeks. "Walking around naked already? Geez, sleep with a guy once and he thinks he can show off his junk." She chuckled, kissing him once before going back to cooking the eggs that were on the stove.

"Scrambled or fried? I wasn't sure which one you liked so I made both." Ali admitted, gesturing to the two pans or eggs; one with scrambled eggs, the other with fried eggs.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Blake licked his lips sweetly as he stared into her eyes. At the mention of her comment, Blake just laughed and kissed her softly on the neck one more before releasing and walking over to the table. Sitting down, he slid himself up to the table and looking over at her.

She sure did look nice. Thinking for a moment, Blake suddenly felt sad, knowing that if circumstances had been different then maybe they wouldnt be sitting here right now. Truth be told, he was glad they were locked up in here together. He wouldn't think of anyone else to be here with.

Smelling the bacon and eggs that were being cooked, that made his mouth water even more.

"Mmm...can't wait to see how they taste"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 pm

"Yea, we'll see how they taste. I'm not that experienced in the kitchen." The girl admitted as she moved the eggs onto two plates, splitting them mostly evenly but giving him a little more. Walking over to the table, Ali gave him his plate and sat down across from him. "So, are you going to walk around naked all the time now?" She asked, although had to admit that it wasn't a bad sight at all to see.

Then she started thinking and thought about what they had done in the shower. Alicia startled even herself for doing that, especially with someone that she had just met, but she still couldn't regret it. If she could go back and get locked in there with anyone else, she would have picked him. True, she didn't pick being locked in there in the first place, but she still loved who she was in there with.

Shaking her head to all of her thoughts, she picked up her fork and started actually eating because she was really hungry.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Blake laughed softly. Well, considering his clothes were soaking wet mostly and he didn't have any spare clothes, he guessed that he was going to have to.

Picking up his fork, Blake licked his lips hungrily as he began to tear into the food. God, it was soo delicious. It was definitely something you didn't eat at your every day diner that they had set up in the city now a days.

"Mmm...this food is awesome!" He looked over at her and put on a goofy grin. "...you got good skills"

He grinned and then continued eatting. After he was finished, he just sat there with a satisfied smile on his face as he watched her eat. She really was a nice girl. Blake was glad he had been locked in her with her, he wouldn't be able to see himself without her.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Ali ate much slower than Blake did, although she never really ate that slow. After she was done, she got up and put their dishes over in the sink. However, when she stood up, the towel fell off of her and she blushed. Part of her believe that he only had sex with her because he was too hot and there was no other girl there beside her. Heat did make some people do crazy things, and although she wouldn't have changed what happened, she didn't know if he would.

After re-wrapping the towel around herself, Alicia went into the bathroom and hung his clothes up as well as her under clothing so that they would dry faster than if they were just laying in a puddle of water.

Then she went back out and sat across from the boy. "So, what do you want to do now?" The girl asked him with a smile as she looked into his eyes.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Blake smirked as he watched her body when the towel had partly fallen off. God, she was sooo hott. It was strange how the two of them hadn't met up until now, very strange indeed. And the fact that they had already gotten intimate with one another in just the day that they had known each other, it was weird. He liked Ali, but he didn't want to rush into a relationship with her if she wasn't as commited as he was going to be.

Watching her walk off towards the bathroom, Blake smiled even wider. He felt blessed to be with someone like her. God only knows why their paths hadn't crossed already, maybe this was a way for fate or destiny to tell them they were meant for one another. Or at least that's how it seemed.

After she had walked back in and asked him what he wanted to do, Blake thought for a moment. There only was a few things they could do and they had already done ONE of them last night. Well, there was always the possibility if they could see if there was something between one another. But he was willing to bet there wasn't. It had been hott...to hott actually and they had just needed someone...maybe a little too badly.

"Well...." He paused for a moment. "...we could see if there actually is anything between us. I mean, I don't want you thinking I did what I did last night because I just wanted sex...." He smiled slightly. "...it was actually nice..."

Blake tensed up. Waiting for the next second to feel the hard smack of a girl slapping him to happen. He knew it was probably coming, she just most likely hadn't processed what he had said yet.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:49 pm

While waiting for his answer, Alicia didn't really know what to expect. Then, she got his answer and froze. Looking over at him, the girl was stunned. Getting up, she knew what he expected, but she just sat down on the table in front of where he was sitting in the chair.

Her hand did touch his cheek, but not to smack him. Instead of hitting him, Ali rubbed his cheek softly until he looked into her eyes.

"I would love to see if we could have more than a one night thing that might have only happened because it was really hot. I do not regret giving you my virginity." She leaned down and kissed him softly, not sure how he would react, how she expected him to react, or how she wanted him to react to that. All she knew was that she was starting to really, really like him and at that moment, she didn't really care if they would ever get out of if it would ever cool down in there because she was perfectly fine with the way things were.

Breaking the kiss, Alicia looked into his eyes with a smile on her face. At that moment, she could probably get lost in his eyes and she wouldn't mind one little bit.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Blake let out a deep, guttural growl. It was barely audible, but he was sure Ali could feel it vibrate his upper chest. Smiling, he took her hand in his and then looked into her eyes, returning the stare that was being givin to him. He was suprised that she had told him she was a virgin, it expecially made him feel special knowing that he had been the one who had been her first. To him, no girl could give him a greater gift than her virginity. Truth be told, she was his first virgin. The only other two girls he had been with a both already been through four guy's each.

"Ali...is it too early to say I love you?" He asked as he kissed her hand softly and then trailed up her arm slowly 'til he reached her neck and then moved to kiss her on the lips. His kisses trailed lower from chin to throat to breasts. He lingered there as if feeling a bit of nostalgia from his infant years, before coming back to face her. "...I don't want to rush this, but you just make me crazy with passion"

Blake could feel himself slipping. Only now, the emotion enveloping his mind was that of pleasure rather than anger. But one thing was for certain, both has a purpose, some reason for being. He tried to remain focused, no he had to. He wanted to be gentle and loving eventhough his instinctive innerbeast wanted to give in to lust and reproductive purpose. Rather than allow himself complete surrender to the feelings he was feeling, he decided to at least except some of it.

“You talk too much.” Blake said as he hovered over her. She could feel his hot breath tickle her lips. He took his finger and gently rubbed over her lips. She closed her eyes at his touch. “Ali you need to see, we are made for each other. I felt a spark when we kissed and I know you felt it too otherwise you wouldn’t have kissed me.”

Blake looked at her a bit surprised and let out a little laugh but was stopped when she pulled him down for a kiss. As he was kissing her, he felt like he didn’t have a care in the world. They walked down the hallway in each others grasps until they got to an spot that was set off in a mixture of light from the bathroom as well as darkness from outside.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Hearing a growl, Ali didn't know what to think. She knew that the sound had come from her... from Blake's chest. The girl had been about to call him her boyfriend to herself and she didn't know what to think about that. It had to be too early, didn't it? It definitely had to be too early for them to start dating. Then again, they had had sex after a day of knowing each other, so if it wasn't too soon for that then there wasn't much worse to happen.

Starting to hate herself for possibly thinking that he would actually like her enough to actually start an actual relationship, Alicia was completely caught off guard when she heard the word love. It took her a while to piece together the rest of the sentence in her dazed mind. "I... love... you... too..." She was hoping that he was telling her that he loved her and that she wasn't making a fool of herself.

Then he was kissing her arms and neck and chest and it felt like her heart just like completely melted. The towel had once more become loose so when she slid down into his lap it just fell off completely again. The girl couldn't think of describing what he did to either her mind or her body. It was just amazing and she absolutely loved every minute spent with him, even though it hadn't even been 24 hours that they had been in there.

Although she had never felt this way, there was no way she could describe it. Never before had she ever met anyone who made her heart pound and her mind race the way he did. Yes, she wasn't sure of his feelings for her but when he said love, it was like everything just went out the window. There was nothing she wouldn't give to be with him. Where they were didn't matter. How they met didn't matter. Time or day didn't matter. Nothing did as long as she was with him.

A small smile came over her face when he told her that she talked to much. "If I talk too much then find a better use for my lips." Alicia challenged him, her smile widening even more. "And yes I felt it too and yes I believe that we are meant to be." It was the truth and she couldn't deny it. He was all that mattered to her at the moment. Heat was nothing compared to how hot he was.

When they started walking, Ali knew where they were going, but mostly just cause there really was only one place to go. However, they stopped in the short hallway. It was half dark and half light, just like them. Blake would be the darkness, she'd be the light, but she loved it that way. She kissed and wrapped her arms around him, leaning back against the wall and pulling him against her. They were both naked and so extremely close and she loved it. She loved him.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:19 pm

He watched her, taking in her peaceful expression and subtle smile, as well as the feeling of them in harmony with one another. He followed her body's lines with its fair, smooth skin and graceful curves, all the while sensing the feeling of her serene soul. He gently brushed a finger across her bangs before placing light kisses on her exposed shoulder and arm.

He watched Ali intently, noting her physical and emotional responses to his actions. He wasn't entirely sure of everything he was doing, but he was learning. And, if there's one thing Blake knew well, it was studying something. Blake shushed her by kissed her on the lips, while leaving a trail of kisses on her stomach that burned with intensity and passion. Although he would never admit it to her considering she was his new friend....he would've never thought of this with her at the beginning of their little mishap, but now that it was happening, he couldn't fight it.

Dragging her along with him, Blake let out a soft chuckle as they finally made it to the bathroom. Pushing the door to the side, he kissed her on the lips softly, pressing himself against her as he.

"You know.,.." He breathed softly against her. "....you fit perfect against me"

Chuckling softly, he rolled around with her against the wall, knocking down the wet clothes and everything that had been set up in the bathroom. As his back hit the wall, he suddenly felt a draft of air. Wait...was that a secret passage?

"Did you feel that?"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Much like her heart had, Ali seemed to just melt into his touch and his kiss. There was nothing more that she wanted in that moment other than to just be with him, whether it was having sex or not. She wasn't one to get addicted to something like that, although she did not mind it at all when it was with him. Alicia had always thought of getting married and on the honey moon when she lost her virginity, but she was glad that it didn't happen that way. She didn't really want to play by the rules that much, but in here there were no rules, no guidelines to follow or anything.

When he shushed her with a kiss, Alicia just had to giggle at that. However, she also kissed him back.

"I know I do. Why has it taken us this long to meet?" The girl asked, seriously asking the question. True, she knew that if they had met pretty much any where else then they probably never would have gotten even remotely as close as they were at that moment, but still.

As they rolled, there was a gust of air, and Ali held her breath. ''I think I know why you were in the bathroom." She said softly, piecing one and two together, like pieces to a puzzle. Had they finally found a way out?

But wait, what would that mean for them? They were two completely different people with two completely different cliques and everything. She knew things would never work with the diversity of their back grounds. Her friends wouldn't allow that and she knew his friends would probably never let him live it down being with someone like her. Or maybe everyone would just take it as a joke.

Sighing, Ali looked up at him, waiting for his next move.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Looking over in the direction that the breeze had come from, a soft chill ran through his body as a gust of cold wind blew in on them. Had they just found a way out? God, that would be awesome if they did.

Turning his head to look at Ali, he gave her a slight frown. How could this be happening? To tell you the truth, he didn't want to accept the fact that they had just found a way out. What would their friends and family say or think when they found out what had happened between the two. More importantly.....what would happen to the two of them? What if Ali ended up pregnant because of what the two of them had done last night, they had done it with out even thinking of what the consequences would be.

"Ali. What do you want to do?"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!